whats a good way...

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey guys im new here i was wondering if u had any ideas how i can get with some of my straight guy friends it use to work before but now that im 20 its harder to convince them to do stuff. any suggestions?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Improved punctuation would probably help your straight friends (and no doubt, other people) understand what it is you want to do with them.

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I fail I dont want them going around saying what I tried to get them to do. So yeah its hard

gazzah04

Just Browsing
Media
exactly.....do what i suggested, drunken night. then if rumours do start going around, you have something to blame (too much alcohol)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DRockStar said:
hey guys im new here i was wondering if u had any ideas how i can get with some of my straight guy friends it use to work before but now that im 20 its harder to convince them to do stuff. any suggestions?

Yes. Stop chasing straight guys.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep the alcohol technique works well...especially against me haha i have a bi friend who loves to get me beyond trashed and give me head

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Yes. Stop chasing straight guys.
....aaaaaaand .... we have a winner! :rolleyes:

There's more than enough gay and bi guys in the world, DRS... why not take a chance by comin' on to one of them instead? You may even find that it leads to something which endures longer than it takes both of you to cum, and which may even lead to something more lasting and/or emotionally rewarding.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yessss, but....

How is he supposed to know who's gay, who's bi, and who's straight?

Most guys don't tatoo this on their forehead.....

-dp

alex8 said:
....aaaaaaand .... we have a winner! :rolleyes:

There's more than enough gay and bi guys in the world, DRS... why not take a chance by comin' on to one of them instead? You may even find that it leads to something which endures longer than it takes both of you to cum, and which may even lead to something more lasting and/or emotionally rewarding.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dudepiston said:
Yessss, but....

How is he supposed to know who's gay, who's bi, and who's straight?

Most guys don't tatoo this on their forehead.....

-dp
Well, he could try communicating with them, for one, rather than just trying to get them to uncover their genitals for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

And DRS states specifically that these are 'straight friends' of his with whom he wishes to 'do stuff'. So he knows that much of the score in this case anyway.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, but to quote Steve Martin....um....I forgot what I was going to say.

But seriously folks.....I guess as I get older I wonder how many 'straight' people might actually BE 'bi'. I mean they LOOK one way, but then in fact deep down inside are something else. I'm not saying this is out & out COMMON but it happens. It's just a fact of life, I think....

Besides, I think what he's asking is, "how do I communicate with them..." I mean, most guys aren't the best at communication skills anyway....so perhaps the dude needs suggestions. Wish I had some, other than showing his friends THIS site....or maybe other sexuality-friendly sites. Then conferencing about it. Maybe they could have a meeting. I think I needed more sleep.

=)

alex8 said:
Well, he could try communicating with them, for one, rather than just trying to get them to uncover their genitals for a few minutes. :rolleyes:

And DRS states specifically that these are 'straight friends' of his with whom he wishes to 'do stuff'. So he knows that much of the score in this case anyway.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
slayer04 said:
yep the alcohol technique works well...especially against me haha i have a bi friend who loves to get me beyond trashed and give me head

Just saw your gallery, slayer. So what's the best way to get you beyond trashed? :wink:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
DRockStar said:
Oh, dear god.

*just walks out of the thread mumbling obscenities*

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
Oh, dear god.

*just walks out of the thread mumbling obscenities*

Oh HEATHER,

Don't mumble. Best to say what you are thinking OUTLOUD!

I for one, really dislike the idea of people trying to manipulate their "straight" friends to fuck around.

Dont' be such a pussy. Go out there, Talk to them, and tell them you are gay. If you value their friendship so little, it won't matter to you, how they respond.

I do like Alex's idea about you seeking out bisexuals/gay men. There is more to life than just random suckfests.:smile:

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i was able to get with 4 of my staright friends so im doing pretty good, but I dont know thanks for all your advice guys

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DRockStar said:
well i was able to get with 4 of my staright friends so im doing pretty good, but I dont know thanks for all your advice guys

Congrats----since you seem to be doing so well, I guess YOU need to be giving US advice on how to seduce straight guys.:rolleyes: