Whats A Normal Average

MAXXXX100

Expert Member
Media
My wife recently told me that her best friends new boyfriend lasts over an hour everytime when fucking her.

now that sounds like a very much not possible to me. I would have thought it would have been closer to 3-7mins from penetration

Which makes curious what is everyones averages when fucking?

(I couldn't find a past thread on this)

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A think a good fuck session should be at least 15 - 20 minutes. The wife and I have gone longer and quicker, but I try to make sure I’ve sufficiently satisfied her before I cum. We typically try 3 different positions to mix it up, and taking a pause to move around allows me a moment to take a break, and resume without fear of cumming too soon.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New relationships, often inspire the penis to new performance heights. After a while many just men set a time clock in their heads, and when it goes off they get to watch TV; or sleep.

When I was younger and had tons of energy, an hour hour was normal, till orgasm. On an abnormal night my record was seriously 10PM to 6AM , with only a few stops in between. That was yearsssssssssssssssssss ago

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like @ronin001, I fondly recall going for an hour or more when I was younger. Nowadays it's probably in the 10-15 minute range, but by choice for efficiency. In my experience over the years, how long I last depends a lot on the woman I'm with, the position, the goals/circumstances. With some women I've found they prefer not to go at it too hard for too long and can orgasm perfectly well with some gentle sustained long stroking for a shorter time, so we've gone that way. It's really more about getting the timing right to ensure pleasing the woman, isn't it?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick always stays hard after I bust and I can go over again until I'm totally spent, I can go an hour sure but I'd be swapping out positions and such.
Seven minutes seems a pretty short time to me, I would say anything ten minutes or under is a quickie.
As well as taking my own pleasure and getting my satisfaction I like it have my partner orgasam over and over working her up to those whole body shakers to the point of exhaustion, that's true great sex to me, it's always something to be savored and a marathon not a sprint.

Quiet

Expert Member
Media
My wife recently told me that her best friends new boyfriend lasts over an hour everytime when fucking her.

now that sounds like a very much not possible to me. I would have thought it would have been closer to 3-7mins from penetration

Which makes curious what is everyones averages when fucking?

(I couldn't find a past thread on this)
Yup 3-7 minutes depending on the position. Last longest in cowgirl, shortest in doggy.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An hour of penetration sounds like that might be painful to the recipient after a while. I can go an hour, but there's got to be position changes and even some rest breaks in there.

Some time ago I had an all too brief fling with a much younger woman, and her comments was "you old guys sure last a long time." I asked if that was a good thing, and she replied it was a great thing. Snaps, old guys!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was not expecting to hear a hour is kinda normal (I thought she was just saying it to wind me up)
I think I am 3 mins max shorter if I am stressed or not unloaded in a while
I really didn't think that short of a time was possible until some people said it here. I always took it as a joke like how in tv they say people are min men. Minimum for me would have to be at least 20 minutes and even that seems too short of the time

Agree with @Gj816 . My wife is my most frequent partner and she often asks me to finish between 35-40 minutes of pen, which is usually 4 orgasms for her. I’ve trained myself to last longer though since I play outside and being a guest is a bit of performance art. So sometimes we have to finish with a handjob at home to prevent my wife from being too sore.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really have a personal time I shoot for, I just make sure my partner gets to cum a few times, and when she asks for my cum, I give it to her. :) Sex is a mutual thing. I've been with some women who only like to be fucked for 10 to 15 minutes. Some for much longer, just depends.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it depends on the couple, the chemistry and the physical mental state of the individual (s). First wife, fucked a lot, fucked fast so we could fuck more. Current wife and I followed the same path initially, then settled down and had to become playtime managers as the family caught up and overtook playtime.

I think early on multiple sessions of 20-40 minutes. Got a little older and appreciated it more, we used to try to run the clock (couple of hours or so per single session. Then got sort of where it is now where the body says 20-30 is good before stuff starts hurting or damaged

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was not expecting to hear a hour is kinda normal (I thought she was just saying it to wind me up)
I think I am 3 mins max shorter if I am stressed or not unloaded in a while
I think that is pretty much normal. the reason why they last an hour is because they can't feel nothing.. how can something be enjoyable if you can't feel shit

Reactions: EricR
D

deleted814719

So much depends upon position and the play in that position. Our "normal" time from first penetration to climax is probably 15-20 min usually in missionary. When my wife decides its time for me to finish, she'll reach underneath her and play with my balls while I'm inside her. I usually don't last long then. If we're having an adventurous night and change positions often, I've made it as long as an hour. In fact, if she rode me cowgirl style, I could last a VERY long time.

Reactions: deleted1352496