Whats a really nice brand of lingerie?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Wyldgusechaz, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Something special to get someone that she might never get herself?

2. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I usually find that it's best to shop in a big store that carries a ton of brands, as having options is really important. My experiences with Victoria's Secret aren't the best, as the stuff is grossly overpriced, the sizes and fits are often strange, and of course those models can make a garbage bag look sexy so it's hard to look through a catalog and get an objective evaluation of the stuff.

Good luck.

3. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

If you want something really exclusive, I can recommend you my personal choice of a fine lingerie maker

JANET REGER

however, you should be prepared to really high prices, and shipping fees. So far, I've bought all the stuff either on Europe vacations, or have bought it through the internet. However, if you ask a really well-sorted store, I'm sure he can get you what you need. If you want a link:

Janet Reger Online

4. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Rigby & Peller by far. Exquisite quality and with those tiny details that make you loose your breath when just touching and seeing them. If you have the opportunity to go to their stores in London they also provide handmade, made to measure corsets. I have a two of those and it's truly a feat to get a corset to fit on my body - they wear like a dream and it mostly looks like I was poured into a mould, rather than wearing a corset when they're on.

Other than the above mentioned brand Fantasie of England, Freya, Kalyani and Prima Donna are also good choices. Especially if the lady in question needs a bit larger cup size than usual but still wants lingerie that is just not black, white and skin colored and more resembles armor than something you'd wear to the bedroom.

5. mieu

mieu New Member

Luxxa and Lola Luna are great. :smile: Both French, both beautifully made and in limited quantities too - so that makes it extra special as a present. Down side is the size range is small. Lola Luna offers strings, and a small range of swimwear as well. You can get them in small, medium, large and extra large. Luxxa has a full range of lingerie including very glamorous bustiers, but they are only available in small, medium and large. You can see a great selection of Lola Luna here: Lola Luna ever-so-sexy.com including the latest design from the Lola Luna range. And the Luxxa range can be seen here: Luxxa ever-so-sexy.com

The Luxxa is pricey so best for special occasions where you might want to splash out on something really special. That said, it is quality, exclusive and extremely sexy without being at all naff - so perhaps it is not expensive after all. The Lola Luna is good for that special treat just to show you care.:wink:

6. zaza

zaza New Member

I favour Bravissimo, available by mail order and from a few outlets in major UK cities.

The company is dedicated to making big boobed girls feel good about themselves, and enabeling them to make the most of their assets. They stock a variety of langerie, swimwear, and some clothing too.

7. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

La Perla. Made in Italy and expensive, but worth it for special occasions. Any woman I know would be very appreciative of a La Perla gift (assuming you know her well enough to buy her lingerie). I think most guys would be happy with the results, as well. :smile:

La Perla Lingerie

Attached Files:

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

They are expensive, yes, but JR is by far more exclusive *strikes a seductive pose in nothing but a Chantilly lace long nightdress*

Ripping that one to shreds better shouldn't happen, guys, or you owe me 270 - British pounds.

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Wow. The "Naughty Janet Collection" offers a titanium dildo.

What won't they think of next?

I'll certainly never look at the Metals Handbook the same way again.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

She probably wouldn't get this herself, but I am sure she will appreciate it.

Attached Files:

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Can we agree that this is definitely a high-end product of the sex industry? Although it doesn't look like it really is wind tunnel designed, I guess there was a lot of work behind developing that shape? Just FYI, I don't own this tool, I still prefer the living original :biggrin1:

12. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

So a bin liner with two holes cut in the bottom wouldn't really go down to well then?! Where did I leave that receipt?

13. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
  14. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Holy smoke, that is some gorgeous lingerie...you get the award for best all-time first post!

Draft saved Draft deleted