99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apparently like warm apple pie...

american-pie-2.jpg

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is one of those things you have to experience yourself, i think.
So, are you waiting for something special or what? You look like you probably can have your pick...

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pussy is nice and warm and smooth to fuck.
An ass is much tighter and takes more effort to work your cock into, but well worth the effort.
Both are great for eating and fucking. :)

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both are great but the ass is a lot of work especially when your hung the pussy is nice an wet and fun to slide in, an ass is just tight as fuck but stimulates your dick

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best part of intercourse with a woman is the sharing experience. Not only do you feel the wetness and warmth around your cock,,, you feel her hips against yours... your pubs pressing,,, her breast under you-- so nice. It all feels wonderful. But the best is yet so come (or cumm) . When you are together in spirit,,, you both move into higher and higher feelings of excitement.... her body moves with yours. Then you both moan and groan and stiffen and jerk and press and you shudder together in a shared orgasm... The big O. The French call it le petite mort.... the little death. it is then you hold each other close enjoying all the afterfeelings as you both feel the lingering effect. Often we sleep in wonder cuddled together in love.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sides and bottom of the vagina are like the inside of your mouth by your cheeks. The top of the vaginal barrel is almost like a miniature version of the roof of your mouth near the opening and then soft and smooshy further in.

Basically, it feels like heaven. When she cums imagine trying to suck really thick milkshake with a straw. That's almost how her pussy would feel like while she was cumming, only better.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sides and bottom of the vagina are like the inside of your mouth by your cheeks. The top of the vaginal barrel is almost like a miniature version of the roof of your mouth near the opening and then soft and smooshy further in.

Basically, it feels like heaven. When she cums imagine trying to suck really thick milkshake with a straw. That's almost how her pussy would feel like while she was cumming, only better.

Just what I was thinking, HEAVENLY :cool:

B_LittleNate

Just Browsing
Media
It's strange- there's something about fucking a vagina that makes it feel as though you and the woman are "connected"... like your sexual organs are part of each other. It's very pleasurable, of course.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's strange- there's something about fucking a vagina that makes it feel as though you and the woman are "connected"... like your sexual organs are part of each other. It's very pleasurable, of course.

It's not strange at all. I agree with the rest of what you said though. There've been periods after my wife and I have sex that we can almost connect on a psychic level.

Frequently, one of us is thinking of a memory that happened 15 or 20 years ago and the other one just blurts it out for no apparent reason. After a day or two it wears out.

Hmm, something else I'm remembering is when my wife gets too sore to fuck any longer, we stay still with me motionless inside her until I go soft. A few times I'm convinced I'm totally flaccid inside her and we separate only to look down at my cock, fully erect, hotter than hell, veins-a-popping.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I slid my cock into my girlfriend when I was 16, it was like the wave of warmth came all over my body. It was like all of me we inside her. She had already sucked me off and jacked me off lots of times before that, so the orgasm didn't feel any better, but it was just being inside her that felt great.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first time I slid my cock into my girlfriend when I was 16, it was like the wave of warmth came all over my body. It was like all of me we inside her. She had already sucked me off and jacked me off lots of times before that, so the orgasm didn't feel any better, but it was just being inside her that felt great.

I remember that feeling the first time I slid into a girl's pussy when I was 16. It was the last week of 4H camp and this girl named Amy and I were both camp counselors. One night we were down by this lake at night and we didn't have a condom so I told her I would pull out before I came. I hadn't told her I was a virgin and tried to act like I knew WTF I was doing...I didn't.

Anyway, I slipped my cock inside of her and that wave of warmth came all over my body and I immediately unloaded jet after jet of warm cum into her pussy before I could pull out. I was so embarrassed, humiliated, and scared that I started crying. I told her that I was so sorry and that I was a virgin and didn't expect that would happen. This chick was so totally in love with me that she just held me and told me it was ok. I was so fucking scared that she was going to be pregnant that I could not sleep until she got her period.

Then after I found out she wasn't pregnant I was relieved but I also found myself wondering what our child would have looked like. :confused:

We had sex a few more times (with condoms) and I lasted longer and it was much better until her dad got a job transfer and she moved to the West Coast.

Last edited: