What's a Vagina Like

D

deleted639306

No girls have been tryin too haha :(
Ok, first of all, thats a shame. because that bod and hard cock looks so devilishly tempting. and oh by the way, hello from a fellow virgin ;)

Ok this thread is interesting because I am always wondering what men experiences when they are being intimate with a woman. well, i can imagine how now, well seeing as I have a pussy and that I can feel the texture and how warm and moist it can be when I stick my fingers in :rolleyes: but yea, wonder how that feels for a man :)

D_Dietrich Dipper

Account Disabled
Media
women my age (highschool girls), are all about relationships (somewhat attractive ones). Which I find pointless. Theres no real reason to date in highschool unless you wanna fuck. it's what all boys want no matter what they say or do.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
women my age (highschool girls), are all about relationships (somewhat attractive ones). Which I find pointless. Theres no real reason to date in highschool unless you wanna fuck. it's what all boys want no matter what they say or do.

You're at least 20.5 and still in high school? Because apparently you joined in mid 2008. If you were 18 then (the required age to join LPSG), that would make you at least 20.5 now . . .

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you just want to cum its much easier to use your hand. You can tighten or loosen your grip at just the right time, increase or shorten the stroke or stroke just as slow or fast as you want and prolong your climax so you cum at exactly the right moment. You have very little control over a pussy, its attached to a woman and her entire physical and psychological makeup. Even by itself a pussy is complex, there are the outer lips, the inner lips, the clitorus, the vaginal opening, the cervix, their wet when she's horny and the clear mucus turns to a creamy sticky slime and there's always a musk. Also when she's horny blood rushes to the tissues, the clit swells and the lips distend. When she cums there are a series of involuntary contractions that are some times visable around the anus and vaginal opening and can sometimes be felt by your penis or fingers. If your are a normal male heterosexual (not saying that our gay brothers are abnormal) the very appearence of a willing pussy and a willing woman will make your knees week and you heart thump and blood will rush to your penis and it will start to throb. About here is where the comfort you had in your hand is gone, you have to be careful not to cum just looking at a wet willing pussy, then when you put your cock in the feeling is warm, moist and maybe not as tight as your hand can be but better, intense. Now start to move but don't cum, you have to wait for her, you have to fight it, you have to sense where she's at, does she want to change position, does she want to manipulate her clit or does she want you to do it or not. All this is using mental and physical energy for both you and her and if either of you make a wrong move you will lose control and cum and the moment may pass for her and she may not be able to climax. You have to stay hard, if you start to go limp you have to work to keep it in or you will fall out and spoil it for both of you. But when she cums under your control, there is nothing like it in the world, nothing better, nothing.

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First let me say that at your purported age I must say I commend you on your virginity (Ex3poo)? Now to attempt to answer your questions…hmm let me see.

First a vagina is not like anything else you will cum (yes I meant it) across. No it is not like your hand no matter how much lotion or oil or sweat or pre-cum. No it is not like a warm mouth no matter how wet. No it is not like a tight asshole either.

To rub your swollen head against the clitoris and then gradually slide into the vaginal canal; you will feel warmth, wetness (if your lucky or good depending on whom you ask) but the overall difference is that the vagina contracts muck like a breathing thing with a mind of its own. It will envelope you, hold yet release you awaiting your coming thrust, it almost seems to pull you in.

There is nothing else that feels this way…I have jumped out of planes (or copters) and felt the rush, dove into the Indian Ocean out of a copter in water so deep that it was black upon entry, been in a fire fight and ran several marathons, biathlons and triathlons all for the adrenaline rush and in some cases for duty. Nothing feels like a warm pussy! No nothing!

No mater how much we describe its feeling you will need to experience yourself it is required to truly savor it. Imagine how difficult it would be to describe the taste of a good bottle of wine if you had never tasted one.

What has been forgotten here early though is what makes the difference truly; it is the whole. No one FUCKS a vagina by itself it is the woman that goes with it that makes it truly what it is. Without it you might as well buy want of those pocket pussies that some actually use to masturbate in.

Like a fine bottle of wine each has their own scents and tones and flavors. A woman can weigh 98lbs or 310lbs and each can be as sexy as the other in different ways. Every ethnicity, every hair color, every height they are all unique and therefore special.

No my friend if you are indeed a Cherry Boy then you must wait until you try it on for size yourself as words will never really do it justice!

Remember though you are not fucking a vagina but making love to a woman; there is a difference. It is she no matter what she looks like that will make all seem so special and for that brief period of passion and lust you will truly experience a mind altering experience.

Trust me that first time will only be a hint of what’s to come. It will always be special but just like wine it will only get better with time and age.

When we are in our teens (or in your case early twenties) we ravish their bodies. In our thirties we enjoy the leading up to the passion the game if it were. As we hit our forties and fifties though it finally hits us that it is to be savored and enjoyed over time as if time stops its self. When we make love, we make love! With our words, our thoughts, every touch and caress, every nibble or brush of hair, slow deep passionate kisses (not like those of our youth) but it all leads to same end game – get to that pussy.

Again you are to be admired as a virgin and what you are soon to enjoy is truly special, enjoy it, take care of it.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you're waiting for the right girl, that's a good thing, but becareful. I lost my virginity to a girl I had a huge crush on, one of the more popular girls, u know the story, but it turned out she was just using me to get back at her ex. Not a good feeling. On the flip side though, I got pussy and didn't have to do anything for it.

To answer your question though, I don't really think it's anything that can be explained.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find a vagina hugs my cock more, either way I have trouble getting into a vagina or ass as I am thick with a good sized head. I feel the preassure on the first several inches of my shaft with a vagina but with an ass I just feel preassure at the base. I get a lot more stimualation from a vagina, and yes it is hard to explain why it feel sooo good!
I find my thickness gets a woman off pretty fast so I don't have to worry much about holding off. You look fairly thick as well. Remember a womans sensative part is the 3-4 inches when you first enter and the clit which I find when thrusting hard my thickness pulls on the clit and really sets them off. Getting a woman off really getst me off.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First let me say that at your purported age I must say I commend you on your virginity (Ex3poo)? Now to attempt to answer your questions…hmm let me see.

First a vagina is not like anything else you will cum (yes I meant it) across. No it is not like your hand no matter how much lotion or oil or sweat or pre-cum. No it is not like a warm mouth no matter how wet. No it is not like a tight asshole either.

To rub your swollen head against the clitoris and then gradually slide into the vaginal canal; you will feel warmth, wetness (if your lucky or good depending on whom you ask) but the overall difference is that the vagina contracts muck like a breathing thing with a mind of its own. It will envelope you, hold yet release you awaiting your coming thrust, it almost seems to pull you in.

There is nothing else that feels this way…I have jumped out of planes (or copters) and felt the rush, dove into the Indian Ocean out of a copter in water so deep that it was black upon entry, been in a fire fight and ran several marathons, biathlons and triathlons all for the adrenaline rush and in some cases for duty. Nothing feels like a warm pussy! No nothing!

No mater how much we describe its feeling you will need to experience yourself it is required to truly savor it. Imagine how difficult it would be to describe the taste of a good bottle of wine if you had never tasted one.

What has been forgotten here early though is what makes the difference truly; it is the whole. No one FUCKS a vagina by itself it is the woman that goes with it that makes it truly what it is. Without it you might as well buy want of those pocket pussies that some actually use to masturbate in.

Like a fine bottle of wine each has their own scents and tones and flavors. A woman can weigh 98lbs or 310lbs and each can be as sexy as the other in different ways. Every ethnicity, every hair color, every height they are all unique and therefore special.

No my friend if you are indeed a Cherry Boy then you must wait until you try it on for size yourself as words will never really do it justice!

Remember though you are not fucking a vagina but making love to a woman; there is a difference. It is she no matter what she looks like that will make all seem so special and for that brief period of passion and lust you will truly experience a mind altering experience.

Trust me that first time will only be a hint of what’s to come. It will always be special but just like wine it will only get better with time and age.

When we are in our teens (or in your case early twenties) we ravish their bodies. In our thirties we enjoy the leading up to the passion the game if it were. As we hit our forties and fifties though it finally hits us that it is to be savored and enjoyed over time as if time stops its self. When we make love, we make love! With our words, our thoughts, every touch and caress, every nibble or brush of hair, slow deep passionate kisses (not like those of our youth) but it all leads to same end game – get to that pussy.

Again you are to be admired as a virgin and what you are soon to enjoy is truly special, enjoy it, take care of it.

Loved this post!!!:biggrin1:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
The best part of intercourse with a woman is the sharing experience. Not only do you feel the wetness and warmth around your cock,,, you feel her hips against yours... your pubs pressing,,, her breast under you-- so nice. It all feels wonderful. But the best is yet so come (or cumm) . When you are together in spirit,,, you both move into higher and higher feelings of excitement.... her body moves with yours. Then you both moan and groan and stiffen and jerk and press and you shudder together in a shared orgasm... The big O. The French call it le petite mort.... the little death. it is then you hold each other close enjoying all the afterfeelings as you both feel the lingering effect. Often we sleep in wonder cuddled together in love.

fag.

D_Dietrich Dipper

Account Disabled
Media

Great post brah, and yes Formely known as Ex3poo ;) had to change my name up. After a quick search of Ex3poo it would very easy for a friend or relative to find out my dirty little secret haha:biggrin1: