What's Behind Door Number 3?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by inkubus963, Mar 6, 2006.

1. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Hello Everyone!

Nice to be introduced to such a diverse crowd; I'm looking forward to spirited discourse. If anyone happens to be in my area, let me know, I enjoy hosting frequent cookouts from April to October.

About me: I'm single, not particularly looking, but not avoiding. I figure when it's time for me to be involved again, it'll happen. As I've aged personal connections have become more important to me, and so I'm focused more on the quality of my friendships than the quantity of my hookups. I can usually be easily convinced to go on coffee dates, to start. Although I have no children of my own, I have terrific relationships as 'uncle' to my friends' children, and to my actual nieces and nephews. I've drifted out of the bar scene, and instead prefer to entertain at home (I've been told I'm quite the capable cook). I work during the extreme early morning, and so have lots of free time during the day. I enjoy an active social life, with almost no drama. I enjoy fine things, great food, and travelling, and I can get all of that for myself, thanks. Don't get me wrong, I like getting gifts, and love to get spoiled, but there is no need to buy one's way into my life. Most people, on meeting me, are quite shocked, because my physical reality does not at all match whatever image has been generated by hearing my voice, or reading my prose. I'll leave the rest to be discovered naturally.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG, we've been Zonked!

Heh heh, welcome anyway, inkie.

3. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Heh heh! Thanks for the welcome, but I am no Zonk, Sir! BTW, I had been browsing the site the past few days, you are impressive with your ability to deliver visuals on command. Hat's off!

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Pecker is awesome with the hard to find dick shots. Welcome and thanks for lurking first (I mean that).

5. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed on all counts. Welcome aboard.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

Inkubus, you're way ahead of me. I'm still dealing with what was behind door #1, and I haven't even started on #2 yet. But hey - welcome all the same!

7. Chuck64

Gold Member

Welcome to the group Inkubus! I wish all of our introductions were that complete.

8. bigdikbimale

bigdikbimale New Member

Albums:
    Welcome!

It's great to meet other guys who have figured out what they want and will not settle for less. A great lakeside barbeque on a warm sunny day with a couple close friends beats the bar scene hand down.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'll trade the door for what's in the box.

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Howdy, Ink.

Draft saved Draft deleted