What's better? Anal or Vaginal Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by matt121matt121, Aug 17, 2008.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a gay male, so I've never yet nor do I ever intent to have sex with a girl.

But I've been curious what you guys that have done both think about this.

What feels better?

Anal Sex?
    Does it feel one way when done with a dude?
    Is it any different when done with a female?

Vaginal Sex?
    Of course this can only be done with a female.

2. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    They both feel good... and for different reasons.

In my opinion, Vaginal sex is better because your cock is fully surrounded snuggly.

Anal sex with a chick is good, lots of friction... but only snug on about an inch or so of your cock.

Anal sex with a guy is also good... the friction is there, but in my experiences men tend to be more relaxed and there-for not as snug.

3. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Sex, as defined by the Pope, Bill Clinton and Charles Darwin, only occurs when the male of the species delivers viable sperm to a female of the same species' fertile sexual organ. Everything else is fun and games.:cool:

4. tiagra

tiagra New Member

It depends on the experience of your partner. Anal actually feels better to me_drives me crazy.

5. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Both are cool... U gotta mix it up for variation.

6. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

The pussy is self lubricating and gets very heated up and swells during intercourse, not so with anal sex. But sometimes a pussy can open too much and it feels like your cock is just sloshing around, where as with anal the degree of tightness is generaly the same.

As long as my cock has somewhere to go...I'm happy, but pussy first for me.

7. art

art
    Gold Member

Yes, they both are!

8. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Both are great, but I think vaginal feels slightly better.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

This thread is relevant to my interests.

10. LoveBlueEyes

LoveBlueEyes New Member

You are really cheating yourself if you have never had vaginal. Not from a prostitute either. Get a female friend or some other woman you can rust to help you. Some women like the challenge of turning a gay male straight. If she is at all into it when you get it, you will be more confused than you are now. Women are awesome.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Uhm, the OP is gay, that means though he may be curious about some aspects of hetero sex he does not have an actual desire to have sex with a woman. Any woman that likes the challenge of turning a gay man straight is emotionally unstable and should be avoided at all costs.

If both are so great why are you listed as 90% gay? :confused:

12. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vaginal, of course - no doubt in that...even hard to compare, at all, lol

13. earllogjam

Gold Member

As far as pure sensation - Vaginal by far. I've had both and there is nothing like a tight hot wet pussy. It was made for fucking and made to feel good - self lubricating, warm and completely surrounds your cock. Always reached orgasm by it - not so with an ass. Some guys have better feeling asses than others but none come close to pussy. It's just that pussy doesn't get me off mentally...unfortunately cuz it feels so damn good otherwise.

#13 earllogjam, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  14. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Tried both and definitely vagina sex for me because it 's feel so much more natural with a woman. Self lubrication from a woman feels much better than a synthetic lubrication even using lube like Gun Oil.

15. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't ask for a definition of sex, but thanks. I think anytime a part of my body goes inside someone else's body, or a part of someone else's body goes inside of my body that it counts as sex, no matter if it's via oral or anal sex, I only mention these two, since I haven't ever participated in vaginal sex and don't intend to.

With your definition this means that there is no such thing as gay sex, and there most definatly is.

The definition of sex can not be made this simple.

Yea I wondered that to. Why is he 90% gay and telling me that I should have sex with a woman. I mean there really is no point in doing something that makes me want to vomit in my mind, and I know if I ever did do it I would have to be so drunk that I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

Yea I've never really had a spectrum I don't think, I've just never been sexually interested in girls. I mean I think they can be beautiful at times, but that doesn't mean that I have ever thought of them in a sexual way at all which I have not. I mean I went to prom with a girl four times (same girl) but it never even crossed my mind to kiss/hug/touch her in a sexual way. I'm' surprised that she didn't tell me that I was gay and she was super shocked when she found out that I was.

I have topped and bottomed, I definatly get more pleasure from bottoming, but I could never be an exclusive bottom as sometimes I like to top and feel what its like to partake in the more dominate role.

Back to the question:

When I top no I can't feel the prostate during the act, you just feel the tightness and other sensations and see the expressions on the face of your partner and can see how my pleasure they are having and how they are enjoying what you are doing to their internals.

When I bottom, I can't necessarily know exactly when there touching my prostate, but I can definatly feel when they are close to it. As when this gets rubbed internally that gives a sensation that I'm going to be able to cum without touching my cock. Once I totally shot without touching it it was so hot made me feel like i'd lost all control, and he liked how he thought it empowered him. On one other occasion A guy was touching it and it made me precum alot, but he didn't touch it enough to make it actually shoot, it just dribbled out ALOT.

16. Corius

Corius New Member

The old line is still on target: DON'T KNOCK IT IF YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN IT A TRY! You may find that you aren't as "gay" or as "straight" and you imagined yourself to be.

17. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like fuckin pussy more than ass
    but id rather have a dick afterwards so

18. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    But you'd rather have a dick afterwards?

what do you mean by this?

19. Principessa

Gold Member

I think it means he is a bi-bottom. :wink:

20. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thats hot, I hate when guys say there bi, but they only top when there with a guy and don't bottom. I dunno if that really counts as being bi, since your not experiencing both sides of man on man sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted