What's better? Anal or Vaginal Sex?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't ask for a definition of sex, but thanks. I think anytime a part of my body goes inside someone else's body, or a part of someone else's body goes inside of my body that it counts as sex, no matter if it's via oral or anal sex, I only mention these two, since I haven't ever participated in vaginal sex and don't intend to.
With your definition this means that there is no such thing as gay sex, and there most definatly is.
The definition of sex can not be made this simple.
Silly boy - he was making a joke. He was pointing out that the Pope's definition of sex is ludicrously narrow, and therefore we should just ignore it and have fun. So he was actually on your side, and you just completely missed his point.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never tried anal (top or bottom), but my rudimentary knowledge of anatomy keeps insisting that the g-spot and clitoris are both more in the vaginal area than within the anal cavity of my partner.

The part that's most exciting for me about sex is my partner enjoying herself. I am not confident in my ability to please a woman anally as adequately as I can vaginally, so I really don't care to try.

If a girl I'm with claims to prefer anal I would probably grudgingly give it a shot, but... just not my cup o' tea.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal, of (inter)course! Anything else is just gay!

Anal sex came about in the Roman battlefield when they were surrounded by dudes, and the soft mud had dried up on the ground during the dryer seasons in Battle. Even a dry ass is better than hot, granular sand on any day!!!

Lets be honest here: The anus is a poor substitute for the soft warm enveloping that every man seeks, gay or straight. The reason why a lot of guys, gay or straight, and especially the brothers, get so crazed about anal is that in the maddness of fucking a pussy, that anus seems even more tight at least at the entrance. Guys get into this mechanical need to stuff a hole and the tighter the better. Anything more is just some dude getting of on some sort of violation fantasy with the girl.

Gay dudes need a hole like any other guy, but they don't like women, or have some social reinforced need to not like women, like getting ahead in hollywood or something. but they need a hole.. must have a hole.. women, yuck! Need hole, need hole! When a mouth won't do or gets boring or worse, teeth scraping from some lock-jawed gay virgin that they picked up, then theres the anus. who cares if shit comes out, right there and then, mr. gay just wants a hole!!!!

I mean why do you think so many prison dudes turn to snal sex, even though they wer never 'gay" before?

its all about needing a hole!!! Vaginas just happened to be way better!

tee-hee!

Last edited:

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
The pussy is self lubricating and gets very heated up and swells during intercourse, not so with anal sex. But sometimes a pussy can open too much and it feels like your cock is just sloshing around, where as with anal the degree of tightness is generaly the same.

The self-lubricating part of a vagina is definitely a plus for easy entry. Depending on the ass, anal fucking can require quite a bit of time and patience to get it in and make things comfortable before real fucking can start.

But I have to agree with the sloppy pussy comment. Anal fucking is so much tighter - and tighter is better once the thrusting begins (IMHO).

I get both pussy and anal on regular basis. From the perspective of pure physical sensation, I can say that I have a definite preference for anal.

nanouk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having a smaller penis than most of the huge tools discussed and depicted here, I have been offered anal sex more by women since if and when they want to try it, they have said that my penis was about the right size to see if they liked the act.

For me, its more about position since I like being face-to-face with my partners whether its vaginal or anal. I have had anal with a man, but unfortunately, he was over 8" around (a very large, lovely black man that I met at a San Jose, CA gay bath house while I was traveling). He tried every way possible, but was unable to enter me even though I did not try and stop him; his head was just too big.

The important thing for me is that anal must be done with cleanliness in mind. A good cleansing before is quite a necessity, but that can be quite erotic as well if done correctly.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For intercourse, vaginal is tops. Anal has that wildly erotic 'entry' feeling that you can't get in any other way, but it goes downhill fast after that. Pussy is best for long term play. For oral I like to mix my company. Eating pussy is great but not as much fun as sucking.

If you straddle the fence, you'd better like to ride.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's the idea of anal that is exciting, more than the sensation, as far as fucking goes.
Vaginal always feels better, on so many other levels... like a few million years of penis/vagina evolution optimizing one for the other.

tho I do like the pure nastiness of anal, and the fact that it only happens with a woman when she is really into some nasty herself... that lustful heat from her is what drives the pleasure.

However- my real preference when it comes to anal is from the other end- so to speak. I love it when a woman is into pegging.
I can confidently say that anal actually feels somewhat better to receive than to give, when contrasted to how it feels to give vaginally.