Whats considered a small Dick?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um, Um, A small Dick. One that is not long enough to stimulate with a thumb and one finger to achieve an erection.

Other than that, one that can shoot sperm is adequate. Now before you take me down, because I am adequately blessed, remember that any organ that we humans have that can execute it's intended function is adequate.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One that goes in instead of out would be small. Small is whatever you think it is. Does it really matter? If you are wondering if you have a small dick just search for some threads here. You will get more than enough information.

When does school start up again?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please tell me what is considered a small (below average) dick in inches with length and girth.

Welcome Newbie!

This is an often asked question here at the LARGE PENIS Support Group. You will probably hear from many members who are tired of answering this question. Therefore, I strongly suggest you check the Kinsey Report, Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB, Grower, micropenis, etc. Heck next time just google "define small penis."

Note: Small varies by person, as a Size Queen what qualifies as small for me is probably average to the rest of the world. :redface:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Newbie!

This is an often asked question here at the LARGE PENIS Support Group. You will probably hear from many members who are tired of answering this question. Therefore, I strongly suggest you check the Kinsey Report, Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB, Grower, micropenis, etc. Heck next time just google "define small penis."

Note: Small varies by person, as a Size Queen what qualifies as small for me is probably average to the rest of the world. :redface:

Is my dick small to you ? my size is 8x6