What's considered big?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by assman69, May 17, 2008.

1. assman69

assman69 New Member

Not on here per se, but for the male population in general. Minimum 7.5" for length and 5.5" for girth or something like that? Btw, I'm referring to the bone-pressed measurement.

2. dean88

dean88 New Member

What's big depends on personal opinion. I know, it's an answer that won't help you, but it is true.

The average however, is around 6 inch. 7.5 is big, I think. Not huge, not only above average, but big.

Some girls will say a 7 inch cock is big, some say it's just above average. And some will call it huge!

Maybe this site can help you out:
    Average Size? Small? Large? Larger? Sex FAQ

3. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    From what I know... I would say 7 inches long x 5.25 and you just pass as well endowed for alot of women...not huge or WOW, but well "packaged." On this forum, that probably won't fly...seeing as everyone here is a "size queen." So, 6-7 inches long is average, 7 being high average...4.75-5.25 in circumference is average with 5.25 being high average...

7.5 inches longx5.5 inches around= big
    8.0 inches longx5.5-5.75 inches around= kinda wow, impressively large
    8.0 and above in length x 6.0 and above in girth= huge/monster...

My 2 cents:redface:

*Some Pics of me(Plenty more if you d like, as well as a couple vids:tongue:):
    Copy of IMG_8778.jpg
    IMG_8778.jpg
    IMG_8775.jpg
    Unnamed[1].jpg
    Unnamed[3].jpg
    Unnamed[5].jpg
    Unnamed[7].jpg
    Copy of Copy of IMG_6993.jpg <<<Me, FLACCID
    Copy of Copy of IMG_8541.jpg
    Copy of DSC02039.jpg
    Unnamed[6.jpg
    Unnamed16].jpg
    Copy of Unnamed[18].jpg
    Unnamed[12].jpg
    Unnamed[14].jpg

(My Measurements are 6ft1 tall, 215lbs, 8.3 inches long rock hard, 5.9 inches around....Plan on loosing 20-30lbs so as to have a ripped stomach, because being a big formal football player, current swimmer, I want to be slimmer because the proportions will look better that way and be more impressive)

4. ejitoss

ejitoss New Member

i don't know but i've been call normal look at my pics for referance...

5. B_supermenc

B_supermenc New Member

a precise measure doesn't exist...according to me, it is big if in erection the penis reaches and it overcomes the navel...it is huge if it reaches and it overcomes the navel when it is soft

6. smashass

smashass New Member

Albums:
    This has been discussed a hundred times...why not make it 101? I think it depends mainly on the combination of length and girth. A guy who is 9 inches long but only 5 inches in girth would probably seem smaller than a guy who is 7-8 inches and 6+ in girth. There's some super scientific chart somehwree around here that answers your question, but I always thought to just multiply LxG. If your total is greater than 40, you're def big. If it's greater than 45, welcome to the hung and huge club.

7. lilbighorn

lilbighorn New Member

I wonder if anyone has ever studied the subject of whether guys are better in math because they begin measuring and doing geometric experiments with their cock (you know, the ones that feel good, heh)? I suppose it could act as a sundial, if necessary. It could describe an 180 degree arc as well.

My policy is I know it when I see it. I've played with some 6-7 that are thicker that suit me fine. For the precise, I'd say starting at 7.5?

8. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    um for some of these figures....you need to put a big * next to them and inform people that these numbers are what is average on this site, not the real world. Real world average is about 5 inches on the small size to a little under 6 inches on the larger size of average. Girth, on average (in the real world, not on this site) is around 4.5 to 4.75 inches. I would consider anything over 6 inches to be well above average, from 6.75 to 7.25 to be large, 7.25 to 8.5 hung, and anything about 8.5 to be horse hung

9. sykray

sykray Active Member

As the true average length (from medical measurements not self reported surveys) is about 5.4 inches and the standard deviation is about 1 inch then 16% of guys will have erections above 6.4 inches (lets say 6.5 inches).

Is 16% too large a group for you? Then try the top 5% - the guys over 7 inches. Or, maybe, the top 2% - those over 7.5 inches. Or the 1 in 200 guy who has 8 inches or more.

It's for each of us to decide what we include or exclude. Other posters have suggested volumetric measures to take account of length and circumference but you still have to choose what percentage to designate "large".

10. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    Seems like those stats are a little on the low side.

11. zumzum

zumzum New Member

many guys I've heard in several threads over internet says that 7" is already big

I would say big is either short and very thick or at least 9" long

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
  13. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    I agree that 7 inches is big, and the thicker it is makes it look even bigger for 7 inches.

14. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
  15. Waylord

Waylord New Member

Your huge compared to me!!

16. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

You hit the nail on the head here

people find the figures hard to believe cos so many people lie about their size so measurements seem smaller than they actually are

17. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

funny, sometimes you hear somebody say that "so-and-so" probably has the sweetest cock ever, like that pic posted here recently of John Stamos.. Stamos, in that picture, and as I imagined, had a quite small penis, but the fact that somebody thought he was super hot looking made them love his small penis -- This is one point..

Then there's a big penis, the really big ones, that most of us have seen. Huge is huge, we know that, but too big is just that, too damn big. I would like to be larger, but honestly , I think a penis about 7.5 inches long with an impressive 5.75-6.00 girth if far more "beautiful" and impressive than a 10 inch pencil dick, and far, far more impressive than something 9 inches long and 7.5 inches in girth. Hey, we are men, not elephants. Most women, and gay men would suck the penis off a man if he looked good enough anyway. Yeah size matters, but huge isn't always impressive, sometimes it's too much. Personally, I don't want a cock that looks like I belong in a circus sideshow..

But, opinions are like a-holes, right?

~dong

18. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Good point...look guys, I think the truth is (at least I hope so anyway), if you are packing over 7 inches in lenth and 5.5 inches or more in girth, you are BLESSED. Until you go over 9 inches long and 6.5 inches in girth, then I think you have a blessing and a curse at that point....yeah that's it, I think/hope...:redface:.

19. appletree

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oi man, if you have been called normal then your partner(s) have been spoiled. you are well hung

Draft saved Draft deleted