Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Oh no you didnt!

and you have me eating Kashi? LOL!
Dietary meals are tailored to individual need, Naughty.

I should add that it was egg SUBSTITUTES. Gotta watch my cholesterol.

I still eat Kashi bars, almonds, and Stonyfield Farm Organic Yogurt with fruit as snacks.

T

that_other_guy

Pills ... Water ... Pop-tart ... Red bull ... In that order !

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are trying to stay or get in shape, breakfast is truly the meal to kickstart your day. Your body has basically been without food all night and is starving. Eating in the morning helps to get your metabolism in gear.

Breakfast is also the meal that you have the longest time to burn off (since most people are up between 13-16 hours) as compared to dinner (after which most people can be up for as little as 2-3 hours).

Most days I have a bowl of healthy cereal, coffee and yogurt. folowe dby a 10:30 snack of trial mix bar, kashi or almonds and dried fruit. Healthy lunch (usually a spinach salad topped with albacore tuna or grilled chicken breast), mid-afternoon snack (similar to mid-morning) and a sensible dinner (which always includes a glass of wine or a light beer).

My meal plan gets boring, but my doctor was beyond pleased with my recent bloodwork (choloesterol down 10 points, pressure damn-near perfect, etc.).

Ok, healthy rant over now.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Double toasted golden dark english muffin w turkey breast and provolone cheese - dark extra bold black coffee

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I start the day with half a grapefruit, a bowl of cereal (choice of muesli, Puffed Wheat, Shredded Wheat Bitesize or Weetabix, the last three served with some All-Bran), two slices of homemade wholemeal bread with olive oil spread plus honey or marmalade and a glass of orange juice. I am a great believer in starting the day with a good meal - keeps the energy levels up as the day goes on. :smile:

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Power smoothie:

Saturday - peanut butter, whey powder, flax seed oil, soy milk (chocolate) and 2 bananas.

Sunday - strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, whey powder, 2 bananas, soy milk and OJ