What's for breakfast

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My usual breakfast is a half a pack of cigarettes, a Five-Hour Energy Shot (pomegranate) and a tall glass of tepid tea. Sometimes I'll pop a Percocet if I wanna go fancy-schmancy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I just picked some strawberries from my little veranda so I'll have them for breakfast with Greek yoghurt and mountain wild flower honey from Tipperary, and some Brazilian espresso coffee.
I don't know about the honey, but I'll bet it's good.
I think you are my kind of guy ... a sybarite.

My usual breakfast is a half a pack of cigarettes, a Five-Hour Energy Shot (pomegranate) and a tall glass of tepid tea. Sometimes I'll pop a Percocet if I wanna go fancy-schmancy.
Whatever seems to work.
And it certainly seems to.

Cup of tea, and crunchy oaty cereal (with fruit n milk). :)

Eaten in the front garden, with a warm breeze, some sun, and the sound of the wind in the trees, heh.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joll ........ and every f******* wasp and bee for miles around buzzing around the dehydrated bananas and sultanas!

Today we had breakies in bed; nothing like a hot mug of Darjeeling and a delicious pain au chocolat, eaten with cunty fingers.

You bourgeois twat. ;)

Nah - the bees were buzzin round the flowers, man. No wasps thankfully.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Feta cheese, black olives, tomato, cucumber, bread, honey, tulum, and walnuts. And tea.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joll ........ and every f******* wasp and bee for miles around buzzing around the dehydrated bananas and sultanas!

Today we had breakies in bed; nothing like a hot mug of Darjeeling and a delicious pain au chocolat, eaten with cunty fingers.

Cunty fingers?! Sounds deliciously interesting. I got to look that up in a British comfort foods cookbook. Nigella Lawson and Gordon Ramsay should have a good recipe for cunty fingers.