What's for breakfast

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just finished bowl of rice, Miso with extra seaweed, Teppanyaki cod fillet, pickles and crunchy salad, also couldn't resist a couple of Dim Sum with chilli paste on the side. Watermelon juice. Delicious.

The only fish I could possibly stomach in the morning is bagels with lox and cream cheese. The Japanese food in the morning makes me nauseous - especially that slimy putrid soybean paste called natto.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This woman that I'm sleeping with brought down some really good muesli from Austria. So I'm eating that and her pussy most mornings. She's getting annoying though. So as soon as the cereal is finished... I'm booting her.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The only fish I could possibly stomach in the morning is bagels with lox and cream cheese. The Japanese food in the morning makes me nauseous - especially that slimy putrid soybean paste called natto.

I won't mention my love of Kippers then :smile:. Mmmhh Manx kippers.

And smoked haddock.........with poached eggs, OMG

and Kedgeree.

You need to have more sex before breakfast, get your apetite up.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Starbucks French Roast coffee made in a coffee press with a spoonful of Splenda and milk. First thing I do when I wake up every day. The first cup is gone in 1/2 hour then I make another. It's my favorite way to start the day.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't mention my love of Kippers then :smile:. Mmmhh Manx kippers.

And smoked haddock.........with poached eggs, OMG

and Kedgeree.

You need to have more sex before breakfast, get your apetite up.

You'd think your appetite for fish would be satisfied after morning sex, however.:rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Monday-Friday... Coffee, guava juice, a half papaya and toast (well done) with butter.
Saturday, coffee and a fruit smoothie.
Sunday, coffee, waffles, sausage and a small cheese and mushroom omelette.
If I'm staying at a hotel...coffee. juice, two poached eggs (hard) bacon and well done toast with butter.

My breakfast routine rarely changes... I still have this most of the time. (PS I merged your thread with the existing discussion)

On the 24th I had cinnamon rolls and sausage, the 25th I made Nutella stuffed French Toast w. strawberry compote and bacon, and today I had cinnamon pancakes with a maple/cream cheese glaze. Om nom nom. Fancy breakfasts, due to family being over