What's for dinner?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too tired to cook....toasted bagels with ham and cheese, tropical fuit sorbet and glass of Juice...:mad: Still got some Pinot Grigio in the fridge....so there's still hope. Cheers..:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Take out Thai: Tom Yum Koong, Spring Rolls, Roast Duck Curry and Pinot Grigio.

Omg.. Mercurialbliss...

Long time i do not eat duck....

Bom Apetite...:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I have more than I could possibly eat, Gisella. Come by and i'll pour you a glass of wine, too:smile:

:tongue: wait for me...im coming...

Next time i will prefer u a traditional amazon recipe with duck called "Pato no Tucupi"...but i have to import the special green from Amazon 9dont know if i can do it legally or if it will survive the trip..:confused: )..the "jambu"...is very nice...and jambu let the tongue 'sleep' a bit...but is delicious !!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
:tongue: wait for me...im coming...

Next time i will prefer u a traditional amazon recipe with duck called "Pato no Tucupi"...but i have to import the special green from Amazon 9dont know if i can do it legally or if it will survive the trip..:confused: )..the "jambu"...is very nice...and jambu let the tongue 'sleep' a bit...but is delicious !!!

Mouthwatering! Is this recipe correct?
http://www.wsd1.org/sargentpark/cookbook2002/brazil1.htm

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
Yes!!!!!:tongue:

I make it for u..ok? But we have to drink caipirinha..not wine...:biggrin1: :wink: kind of like margarita..but better...:biggrin1: :cool:

Oh yes! My boss brought some to work a few months ago (he's not Brazilian but was raised in Argentina). Delicious! We'll be singing "Moda da Pinga" into the night:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Oh yes! My boss brought some to work a few months ago (he's not Brazilian but was raised in Argentina). Delicious! We'll be singing "Moda da Pinga" into the night:tongue:

:tongue: Yeh ...the thing is kind of strong but u dont notice it is...:friday:

And than we going to do 'serenates' to the guys...on their windows...:wink:

:cool:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
:tongue: Yeh ...the thing is kind of strong but u dont notice it is...:friday:

And than we going to do 'serenates' to the guys...on their windows...:wink:

:cool:

You're right . . . I didn't notice how strong it was until my second glass. Whew! You'll probably be in charge of serenading the men; I don't sing very well at all. Maybe it won't matter after two glasses:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tonights' dinner is a game day classic for me.

I am ordering in a thin crust, pepperoni pizza. Palermo's Pizzeria makes a crust so thin it crunches. It's best washed down with a glass of Beringer's White Merlot. Unfortunately I am out and too lazy to go to the store so I will make do with a glass or two of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay.

Dessert? Hmm, probably Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream with butterscotch sauce served in a proper bowl. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I'm an uncouth barbarian. I never eat ice cream out of the container.

For me this is the perfect combo to watch the NY Giants beat the Philadelphia Eagles. :biggrin1: