What's Girth Worth?

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure it's been asked at some point, but I'm new so bare with me...what's the ideal girth of a penis for any of you guys or gals. Is a fat penis more attractive than an average or below girth - for that matter, what is average? Any experiences with a girthy guy? Please post pics too. I've added a couple of pics in my gallery too if wanna check. ;)

manhattaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth's worth something when it's got some lenght to go with it. It's all about having the right balance, as opposed to just one or the other :)

Allisondd14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with the majority. Physically, I can only handle so much length and I'm not looking to get my cervix penetrated, but a big fat one can really get me going!

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree with the majority - girth turns me on more than length. I have one friend that I'd estimate 7" girth by maybe 6"-7" length - the problem is he never wants to do more than oral! So other than toys, I'm stuck with fantasizing about a nice fat one. *sigh*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about a dude with my girth? :biggrin1:
Looking good as always bigbull29

Girth is what makes a women suck in air during penetration. Oh, you heard me when I did that? :redface:Thick is where it's at.

Girth's worth something when it's got some lenght to go with it. It's all about having the right balance, as opposed to just one or the other :)
AMEN!!! I totally agree. Unlike TMM a 5x7 cock isn't gonna do it for me.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with the majority. Physically, I can only handle so much length and I'm not looking to get my cervix penetrated, but a big fat one can really get me going!

then again, too much is better than too little if you're willing to leave some out in the cold.

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I and my lady friends enjoy about my dick is that its just long enough to fill and not be pokey, while having very nice girth. I'm happy with both dimensions honestly.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it really does seem to vary somewhat from person to person. i've had girls say i was really long but just okay girth and girls say i was incredibly thick but just pretty good length...and girls who thought both aspects were huge (which i don't think is totally true...large, yes. huge, probably not. lol). so a lot of it comes down to preference and experience, i suppose.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it really does seem to vary somewhat from person to person. i've had girls say i was really long but just okay girth and girls say i was incredibly thick but just pretty good length...and girls who thought both aspects were huge (which i don't think is totally true...large, yes. huge, probably not. lol). so a lot of it comes down to preference and experience, i suppose.

I've had the same thing, and at 7x5.5 I'm (imo) right at the lower boundary of what people would find "large" while far from being "huge." It's big enough to please and excite every girl I've been with while not being big enough to cause any issues, with the glaring exception of while with girls inexperienced at giving head. Haha I know one girl at school who loves giving head, but had never seen a dick even my size before, i.e. one she couldn't get down. She was very frustrated and has made it her mission to learn to suck me with no problems :smile: Best kind of guinea pig work I could ask for.

I'd be interested in seeing some kind of length/girth equivalency chart.