Whats Goin On Here!?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Gay4Life, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Gay4Life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okai, Now correct me if Im wrong but this site is suppose to e a site where we give advise to others about whatever and we...you know...just worship our and others large dicks...right? Okai. I created a group to where those who join that group and be open to discuss and new techniques and what not they have and or know about that can and will improve anything that has to do with sex, the penis, cumming, all that good stuff. Unfortunately, I have about 30 members of that group and not one can speak and share their ideas!

Okai answer this question for me.....If you join a group that you see thats good and you join it....why is it that you forget about it? Or even if you dont...Why join something that you know good and well youre not going to participate in?

For those of you who would like to know, The name of the group is Techniques & Strategies and I really do need help..Lol Please if you wanna join, please dont neglect the group....lol. I need some help....somebody!

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

3. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes people will join groups just to be a part of it but not to contribute. They get an icon on their profile and this helps (for some) form their persona on here. I wouldn't take it personally, some people just join groups without ever intending to discuss things - perhaps you could create a thread where the topic could be talked about?

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I joined a bunch of groups so I could have the lovely graphic on my page. They just indicate my interests, which are diverse. If I had nothing else to do online maybe I would actually contribute but probably not, just as I don't bother with a gallery, having no penis.

I also noticed some people advertise their groups in their signatures. Once you have huge numbers in your group you could try sending a private mail to them all to start a reaction.

5. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok,first off, and this is the second time I sound like a grammar/punctuation/spelling snob, but you've got to, got to, got to really get a good handle on how you present yourself in written form. Everything is built on impressions. You could be the most eloquent, the most knowledgable, and the most helpful person, but if you come off looking like a 12 year old with your "..." and LOLs and your misspellings, no one will take you seriously.

Secondly, why create a group that's a carbon copy of lpsg within lpsg?

Thirdly, you only have 12 posts on here and just joined recently. If you want a following, create a following. Offer advice, interact, etc.

#5 RawDog, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  6. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    This forum is at least 5 years old and has seen many, many members (no pun intended).

In its conception, it was all about the penis and its size, but as time marched on, more people joined and more opinions were added, different topics came into fruition. But at the heart of it all, this is still a forum about Large Penises. When the moment inspires you, go up to "Search" and I'm sure you'll be able to find any topic that interests you and you'll be able to find other opinions on it as well. We love new members and new thoughts. And if there's a thread you feel justified to revive, by all means.... you're a member, that's what we do. Being that 'the dick' is the primary reason many people joined, its broken down social barrier of certain taboo subjects that wouldn't get discussed elsewhere and has led to a greater level of sincerity that on most other sites. That's why I stayed. Believe you me when I say that there are plenty of opportunities to worship a big dick here, as long as you're willing to do the research.

Welcome.... and ENJOY!!!

7. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    try 10 years old and counting

8. Gay4Life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you, Flame Boy, for your thoughts and advise, and to the rest of you whom actually answered the question that was being asked.

RawDog, If you want to criticize people about how they type and what not, don't do it here, especially not to me. First of all, I didn't write this thread to be nagged and picked on about how I type. Second, I have the freedom to type any way that I feel like typing, As long as you understand what I am saying, thats the only thing that should matter.

Thank you, and have a blessed day.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Much better!!

Now you might be taken seriously.

Draft saved Draft deleted