What's good about George W. Bush?

D

deleted15807

I think the point is whatever 'good' he may have done is far outweighed by his disasters. Other than Feux News (Fox) and other propaganda sites you won't find much in the way of Bush boosters.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Governor Ann Richards said it best:

"He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple".

How can we forget one other illustrious achievement, he managed to avoid going to war and Vietnam when it came his time to serve. As did several members of his inner circle. Yet he has no problem sending others to serve.

Well put, Sargon! Yep... George Bush has done well for superiors, his own family and friends, especially those in the Oil Industry.

superswinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The man is great!!!!!

What makes him great you ask?

He pisses all over the constitution and bill of rights.(Who needs them)

He spends more money than any president in history.

He has increased goverment 5 times the size it was when Clinton was in office.

Boarders are wide open to exploit cheap labor.

He's for big buisness at the expense of the middle class.

He likes his cabinet to be all Yes Men.

He brought us closer to being a Nazi country than ever before.

He made me realize that Bill Clinton wasnt that bad after all.

D

deleted15807

The man is great!!!!!

What makes him great you ask?

He pisses all over the constitution and bill of rights.(Who needs them)

He spends more money than any president in history.

He has increased goverment 5 times the size it was when Clinton was in office.

Boarders are wide open to exploit cheap labor.

He's for big buisness at the expense of the middle class.

He likes his cabinet to be all Yes Men.

He brought us closer to being a Nazi country than ever before.

He made me realize that Bill Clinton wasnt that bad after all.

You pretty much NAILED them all!!

And just last week he officially kicked his diasterous war into the next presidents lap.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing! The man is embarrasing.
Yes, he is!

Don't blame me, my vote wasn't counted.
Uh oh, do you live in Florida or Ohio?:redface:

DAMNIT! I was trying to leave my party deliniation out of it, but here goes (I'll get you for this my little pretty:biggrin1:). I thought my politics were in line with the GOP way back early on (my cousin is former State Secretary for the Kansas State GOP). Then as I did my homework, I saw I was leaning more Democratic. So to answer your question, no. I am not a black Republican, I am a conservative Democrat (Think Lloyd Bentson).
Hmm, okay, but I am keeping my eye on you. I've heard about your kind before . . . :wink:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm thinking, I'm thinking!.. Oh! I know.. He sometimes shows a nice bulge in a pair of jeans. That's good, isn't it?:redface::biggrin:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing that is good about this fool is that he will be leaving the Presidency in 2009. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

The major problem is that whoever gets the office after that is going to have to deal with the mess this fool has left to clean up, if it's possible to clean up. The damage to the constitution has been considerable as evidenced by the way this administration has no respect of checks and balances or individual rights. The constitutional crisis created by this boob is going to take years to fix, if people finally wake up to see that this idiot has created a virtual dictatorship. Yes, even Rome lost its republic and fell to the Caesars. Too bad we had to go directly to Caligula and we skipped Augustus.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can not know for certain that it would fall upon deaf ears or eyes if you won't even bother trying to make the list Show what you have or it will be admitting you have nothing.
THANK YOU!!!

I don't really have a list, I was just trying and once again failing to make what I see as a valid point, and that is that the majority or people here won't care what he has done that is any good because they don't listen, they just argue and hurl insults at one another.
And again, you are doing more of the same. You are prejudging me, and your "subtle" way of insulting me is by saying "I have examples, but you are so ignorant, I would be wasting my breath." Do you truly not see that your statement "the majority of people won't care what he has done that is any good because they don't listen, they just argue and hurl insults" is, in itself, insulting?

I honestly asked you, with an open mind and no rancor, to go ahead and list what good he has done for our country. You ignored me. I'll ask again.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THANK YOU!!!

And again, you are doing more of the same. You are prejudging me, and your "subtle" way of insulting me is by saying "I have examples, but you are so ignorant, I would be wasting my breath." Do you truly not see that your statement "the majority of people won't care what he has done that is any good because they don't listen, they just argue and hurl insults" is, in itself, insulting?

I honestly asked you, with an open mind and no rancor, to go ahead and list what good he has done for our country. You ignored me. I'll ask again.

I am not saying you are ignorant at all! You are reading more into what I am saying than I actually was. And no, I truly do not see my statement as insulting, it wasn't directed to you, it was in regard to the statements made when someone with a more conservative viewpoint is insulted...and I believe the key word is MAJORITY not all, and not you; however you did insult me by saying I think I am some sort of noblewoman upset because the peasants are rallying and being mean. If you knew me you would know that is just not the case. Try not to be so pre-judgemental of me and I will do the same.

I did not ignore your question to cite a list. I answered that but to another person who I felt was a little more respectful in the way in which he asked it. I replied that I didn't have one and I was using that as an illustration to make a point which I believe I just addressed in the previous paragraph.

Maybe we are just misunderstanding eachother here. I did not go to law school for a reason, I don't argue well, I don't like to argue. If I sound to you that I am trying to start an argument or insult people that is certainly not my intent.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He spent more money than any president in history.
He has increased goverment 5 times its size, since Clinton
He is for open boarders
He is for big buisness, at the expense of the working class
He has pissed all over the Bill of Rights.(Who Needs that)
He has brought us closer to a Nazi like goverment, than ever before.
He get big goverment involved in every state right issue.

He calls himself a conservetive, when his actions dont back it up.

Hes a Texan, when he was born in Conn.
He a rugged cowboy. (He was a cheerleader in college)
He like us.(He was born with a silve spoon in his mouth)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please pay attention, people. The purpose of this topic is not to vent your anger and frustrations over the president's ineptitudes...there are plenty of other topics where you can piss and moan about how much he sucks donkey scrote.

The purpose is to provide an objective look at what (if any) positive effects this president has had on this nation since taking office.

There are those of us here who are truly interested in hearing what others think in this vein
, so please try to respect this by limiting your commentary to material germane to this discussion.

D

deleted15807

24 hrs later and no response. It's what I figured.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
24 hrs later and no response. It's what I figured.
Maybe people are bored or tired of arguing...I know I am, and I am getting ready to go on vacation for a week of sex and shopping (hopefully, more sex than shopping:biggrin1:)!