What's GOOD about getting older?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I got inspired to start this one after seeing this other thread here. Aging is not for sissies, as someone said once.

But being in my 50s is the best time of my life so far!

• I know who I am as a person
  • I'm much more accepting of myself and others
  • Little things don't bother me as much anymore
  • I can still work to keep my body in decent shape
  • My cock gets hard when I want it to, but it doesn't embarrass me anymore with tentpole hard-ons in sensitive situations!

What truly, truly amazes me is when people far younger than me start hitting on me. My ego is very thankful for those times!

On balance, I wouldn't go back and be younger again.

What do YOU think?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at age 56, I can agree with you. what I really like is I can easily relate to people 20 yrs older than myself, and I have some friends in their 20's. I am in good shape for my age, look younger than what I am, but when I am around the ladies, they show some initial interest, but that quickly fades. thankfully, there are a few exceptions.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep I like this one better....

I am more body confident cos I like me more anyway....

I put on some weight and didn't care, I have some stretchmarks but don't care,

and yes I have some of the dreaded cellulite.... But don't care (that much)

I know my good points, pretty face, great legs, big boobs.....

Also I think you start to learn from your mistakes so hopefully you waste less

time on people who are not right for you!!!

:smile:

X

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know who your real friends are, you have a sense of self that you don't have to prove who you are. For the most part, you can buy whatever you want whenever you want.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
How about the gaining wisdom as one grows older? I think that's a pretty big advantage.

Not to mention that men tend to age rather well, so being a male, I've lucked out.:cool: I'd also like to admit I like the whole getting "white/gray" hair. The salt and pepper look is very distinguished especially when adding that hair to my baby face, and people have begun taking me seriously as an adult.

The joys of getting older :)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. No more staying at Youth Hostels with German backpackers.

2. Your tolerance for bullshit goes way way down.

3. Stupid things that have no bearing on your life will bother you less and less.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, so I'm only 30, but you do start to care less what others think... definately....

Anyway gettin older is gonna happen right so there aint no point in bein miserable about it!!! Might as well be positive!!!

:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stopped trying to please other people and focus on what pleases me instead.

I know when to say when. :biggrin1:

I don't suffer fools lightly.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I know my good points, pretty face, great legs, big boobs.....

I'm not sure I believe you, we may require proof :wink::tongue:

You know who your real friends are, you have a sense of self that you don't have to prove who you are. For the most part, you can buy whatever you want whenever you want.

Couldn't agree more.

Financial stability. Watching my children grow up. Not giving a shit what other's think.

Ditto.

Creeping up on 40, I've done a lot in my semi-short life, enough to the point I don't have to prove myself nor really care what people think other than my close circle around me.

Since I shave my head I hide the grey hair well, so I still get carded once in a while, which isn't a bad thing. Besides, getting old is only what time dictates you are, not how you feel or act.

I'll be sledding, having snowball fights, going to amusement parks, playing videos game, having fun at the beach, laughing at toilet humor etc until I'm 80 if I live that long. I can be very proper when need be, but as my ex-wife says, I am a perpetual 12 year old.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know what I want and how to ask for it, I've been to five continents, I'm in love with someone who worships older women, and I've got a better sense of perspective now.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people get out of shape as they get older, so if you stay in shape you get better looking relative to other people your age. I get more compliments on my body now than when I was younger.