What's good

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I had my cherry popped at the beginning of this summer (22 years old here). I had been going through my life believing that I was actually small until I started to get compliments (6'3, 250-little chubby-so it didn't appear big on me at all).

Fortunately, I stumbled upon LPSG not too long ago and started to read a bit. I'm glad these forums are here, because it seems like it has a great forum members and a lot of useful information.

I decided to post after I tore my partner on accident yesterday; she affectionately started to refer to me as Buffalo dick, dunno if that will stick though. :cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's pretty fat all right. Mine is wide like yours, but it's kind of ovalish. Yours is round and fat in both dimensions. By the way, if you wanna see true all natural thunder cock, check out zero-million's gallery.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
looks like a big dick to me man! umm....you sure you're 70% gay 30% straight? I wonder what your girlfriend would have to say bout that lol. Welcome to the site

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's pretty fat all right. Mine is wide like yours, but it's kind of ovalish. Yours is round and fat in both dimensions. By the way, if you wanna see true all natural thunder cock, check out zero-million's gallery.

That'll give me nightmares.

Thanks for the warm welcoming.