Whats Hidding behind a police unifrom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by horny6.5, Aug 30, 2005.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can tell you this I have a State Trooper that lives in the area by my house and on the way to get gas I saw him he is not that tall and not to short I would say about 5'9'' but he was in mesh shorts and had no shirt on he was walking towards me to change the way he was watering his lawn well when he was walking you can see all of his cock flopping around he had to be at least 7 soft I dont know about hard but in there uniforms you cant tell what they have. :happy:

2. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Some time ago I posted about wondering if there was an "unwritten" rule against policemen, law enforcement and other men in uniforms, showing their package.
    I've noticed several in pants so tight you could see the bottom line of their boxer shorts but no cock outline. Surely there are well-hung policemen and highway patrolmen?

3. Justin

Justin New Member

Alot of it has to do with the duty belt. The way it sits (atleast on me) it tends to help hide it. It also depends on the type of slacks you wear, type of underware you use, and the way you are built.

Draft saved Draft deleted