Whats I Have to Do?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by nobleOne, Apr 11, 2009.

1. nobleOne

nobleOne New Member

I am 6.5" erect length. My mission has been to get to 7.5 or better. I Have 5 different kinds of pills that I am sure all of us have heard of at some point. I have done the pump & followed its program to make gains. I have a custom made weight that I wear almost everyday all day. When I am not using that & have time I am using the extender! I do kegels, jelqs I have joined 2 of these on line manual stretching techniques! Nothing really!

when I first got the extender i was wearing 12 hours a day for 11 months & I did make a 1/2" gain but half of that went away when I stopped using it & started to gain weight.

WTF do I have to guys? Honestly I have invested so much into this & I have nothing spectacular to show for it. All am asking for is for a 1" gain. I am seriously considering surgery! What should I do, I am open to suggestion but only if you have been in my shoes & over came the circumstance. I am looking for direct answers, no beating around the bush.:confused:

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

. learn to love your cock and get out there get fucking. your size is thing for good sakes the more of this shit you do the more chance you will hurt yourself physically and mentally.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Hopping from method to method usually leads to failure. Did you increase tension and rod sizes while you were on the extender? If you did that regularly you should have gained a lot more than 1/2 ". Did you cement your gains?

Try committing to one particular method for a set amount of time, and attempt to improve each subsequent workout. I would recommend giving the http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html a try.

#3 Big Al, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Whatever you do, DONT GET THE SURGERY!!!!

5. xapplex

xapplex New Member

you are very lucky you have 6.5 length

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Good point. Most men that get PE surgery are dissatisfied with the results. Check out this post if you're thinking of getting PE surgery. Just be forewarned- the images are very graphic.

Draft saved Draft deleted