What's important to you: Face, body, personality or "WILD"

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd take any girl that likes me at this point. Unless she's HIV+ or has something else really wrong with her I'm not turning anyone away.

I'd kinda like to be able to try to have kids without having to worry about Downs Syndrome because we're both 40+ years old.

I admire that everyone else here actually can be picky.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So generally I am all about a tall tight body, but my current GF has changed me in regards as to what's important. I use to be very shallow, but not to picky. Like I said before a womans body had to be almost perfect but I could give two shits about her face. I am in love with a woman and her body has seen better days (three kids and no exercise), but it does not matter to me in the least bit. She has amazing characteristics and that is the most important quality to me now. Doesn't hurt that my GF has a really hot face and she will do almost anything I want just to make me happy. She is the type of woman that I could spend the rest of my life with.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WILD

It's amazing how much hotter a "plain" girl can look naked and stroking herself into a little puddle on the sheets while slobbering on your cock, than a "pretty" girl acting like she is doing you a favor.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WILD

It's amazing how much hotter a "plain" girl can look naked and stroking herself into a little puddle on the sheets while slobbering on your cock, than a "pretty" girl acting like she is doing you a favor.

I agree!