Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The choice of names that members here identify themselves with are very interesting and very often amusing to me. And I, more often than not, find myself wondering about the (hi)story behind certain of these alter ego's. Some are obvious and need no explanation, but some are extremely cryptic while others are plain curious.

Would you mind enlightening me on yours? Of course, I don't expect to out Bruce Wayne in order for him to explain why he calls himself Batman...

Mine is quite obvious: "The Master of Self-Love"...

Preakness

Sexy Member
Media
Horse hung reference, maybe?
I think thats just a coincidence, I wouldnt say that about myself :redface:
But it could be, I think it sounds better than Kentucky or Belmont :biggrin1:

So Preakness, if I may venture a guess, you may self-identify with the beauty and stamina of a stallion race horse...? ;-)
Ya, I wish :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But of course, Gillette! And you obviously as sharp as a razorblade!

Actually that wasn't the reason for my name choice. It stemmed from a game friends and I played in university. We'd introduce ourselves to people in bars using names that obviously weren't ours as cheesy pickup lines.

"Hi, my name is Max, Maxwell House. Good to the last drop!" *wink wink, nudge, nudge*

I was Gillette, the best a man can get.

I thought this would be the perfect place to use that again, unfortunately it gives the erroneous impression that I'm in favour of shaved pubes. I'm actually a fur fan.

over

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Over - means LOVER Hihihi
Actually i wanted to choose Oven but this name already existed.That is why I made it Over.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I wanted to be as anonymous as possible, I wanted a name that was at the same time male or female...
Pieter is a Dutch male name and Joke is a Dutch female name. I didn't wanted a gender on every site I joined, just because most sites weren't important for me. Well lpsg is different. I joined here first under the name jokepieter... But quickly decided that it was nice to be here, but that jokepieter wasn't really me. So I made a new account: pieterjoke. (jokepieter account is deleted btw)

But after putting up a few pictures of my dick... I realised quickly that the name Pieterjoke wasn't clear for the members here, because I got comments like this one: Your dick isn't a joke you know.

And just then I realised that every person here didn't saw Joke as a name but as a joke, a prank or so...

That is my story... ridiculous... lol

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I knew that many people would think that. Funny thing though, in my home language - Afrikaans, pieter is also a lesser used slang for penis!
I also knew that Joke is a girl's name, but in this instance I thought it might also be a surname. Thanks for posting Pieter!

P.S. Jou lul is wel geen grap jongman! ;-D

Last edited: