What's in a name?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...mmmmmom oh well'

rbkwp

rbk - an Au,s friends initials (from 8 years or so ago,when we operated a few Gay Male Yahoo groups)
wp - i would not have a clue...completly forgotten where that came into it

enz - ericthedog
nz - obvious
( had a red Irish Setter named eric.. eric the viking etc)
- i sgn off my posts wi enz cause i am of the ole school where you always sign off/own what you say'

Avatar... stolen from jokers update...that reality gossip thingy site
enz

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got my name from my birth certificate. I am herewith and by certifiably certifying all the letters are there.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't make me blush-- you know I turn Terra Cotta when I blush!

Seriously, I have always loved that your name is the exact opposite of the kind of person you are.

Naughty, indeed.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
My given name is JoCarlos (Eng: Joseph Charles). Joca are the initials of my given double name (or should I say my double given name?) It was a nickname I was given in high school.

José is a Hebrew name, and Carlos (Karl) is a German name.

That is much like I am and how I feel: I am a mixture of Semitic and Germanic elements, among others. That is an antagonistic and maybe explosive mixture. Indeed, I can be easily aroused (in all senses), but I am usually a very mild and even meek person.

Appearances are deceiving.

Last edited:

Double_D_Teddy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My picture on my page explains why the name... I am a double D and love teddy bears a lot. So that's to the name. I was once Dragonfly_Angel, but found that it was hard for people to know that I was a woman. Most asked if I was a male. Oh please with a name like Dragonfly_Angel, I don't think so. I think Double D Teddy fits me quiet well.
Oh by the way the moderators and administrators let me have the name change. No mulitple accounts here my dear. LOL

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's the short version my middle name and the name I went by in high school.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
World Z...

I wanted to be anonymous and not have anything sexual so that i could speak with ease to people.

I own the World War Z report/ novel by Max Brooks (zombie novel that accounts survivors stories on the events of the world being over run by zombies and beating them back in an alternate reality). Was struggling to think of a name, looked round and saw that and thought that would do.

Friendly, open with some mystery and interest.