ENJOYDICKALOT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
new to this site... but once I stumbled upon it, knew it wouldn't be long before others who were hunting for that "ah f**k, wow" blow job might be sending an email my way. see it's simple, I really enjoy sucking dick and I'm not looking for anything in return. my offer is available to both gay & straight. includes; married, divorced, partnered, hushers, errand runners, and not to forget at a meeting or running behind-ers. no one is the wiser because it comes down to one important factor...sucking dick is my thing. enjoyed way too much to jeopardize not getting another opportunity to go at it again.

once you lay back with all your day-to-day problems forgotten while getting an amazing blow job (cock worship) the next while will be everything you believe pleasure is with my skills orchestrating every sensation bringing you to the edge until you explode the "me, I'm taking this for me" warm kicks of your nut busting in a warm wet mouth.

offer is officially extended and awaits those deserving enough to enjoy their "me" moment(s). up to you now!

who is this guy anyway? attractive, white, orally talented and wonderfully skilled, former exec, blue eyes, brown hair, go-tee, 6', rugby player built, 220#, broad upper, strong lower, hairy legs, real farm hand guy, 37 and a nice tool below the waist (when appropriate)' clean, neg, sane and easy going. always able to travel and hosting a possibility.