Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so i've been wondering latey, looking at all these dudes who have varying percentages under their sexual orientation - what does it necessarily mean for that person?

let's start a thread for people to decribe what their %'s mean to them. now i know people don't like labels, yadda yadda. but since u listed ur & on lpsg, might as well elaborate...

here's my rationale behind mine.

so i listed myself as 90% str8, 10% gay. i've never messed around with a dude and i probably never will, and i've always fucked girls. lots of girls. i LOVE chicks. but lately i've been attracted to images and videos of dudes, and dudes hooking up with each other. i've even gone as far to make a manhunt account, but never actually followed through with anything (and no, i've never led anyone on either).

the idea of a j/o buddy, POSSIBLY mutual oral and j/o seems like it could be really hot. the idea of kissing another guy, being in a relationship with another guy, etc... is REALLY not my thing AT ALL. as far as fucking another dude, i dunno. nice asses are a big turn-on for me, but i don't know if i'd go as far to fuck one.

what about u?

Last edited: