Whats In An Inch?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi gang.

I was wondering if any of you guys and gals actually felt or cared for an extra inch in length. I mean is 1" important? Two inches more, I can appreciate that being well received. But does an inch make any difference to you? I mean a 6" guy and a 7" guy...could you feel or tell the difference?

Thanks.

2. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Depends on when the inch happens. For your example, yes I would feel the difference because 6" doesn't hit bottom, and 7" does. I know I don't feel the difference for less than 6"; I am not sure if I would feel difference for larger than 7" because I have only had two guys greater than 7" and they were the same length! Probably not.

Ultimately, penis length doesn't make the man for me! And, now that I think about it, by far the best lovers I have had are the men with dinky winky's (less then average). Maybe they learned other love-making skills to compensate for penis length??? I'm not saying all well hung men aren't good lovers, I am just passing along my experience.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

More please! I'd like to know what difference an inch really makes :D

4. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i have wondered the same thing because i wish i was 1.5-2 inches longer mainly for male ego thing. i think the difference would be known if someone was blowing a guy.

i have a friend that says HE can feel the diference getting fucked if the guy is 8'' or 10''. he says so but i kindof doubt it (i dont bottom so i might be speaking from my ass--lmao).

women have told me that sometimes they can tell it just depends on what inches you are talking about.

5. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    I depends....the chances of being with someone one inch smaller or larger AND have the same girth (or length if you are looking at it that way) are slim. Plus sex (at least for us gals) is so much about the mind and how you are feeling towards your partner and how they move in rhythm with your own body. For example, I once had a boyfriend who was larger than average but since he was a little awkward, did not have the greatest body, lousy posture and self-image, etc., he performed in the bedroom in a very insecure manner. Sex with him became robotic and even if he had the penis the size of Mandingo, i wasn't going to be able to 'feel' it. On the other hand, I have also had sex with average sized guys who were 'in tune' with me sexually and they might as well have felt as if they were Mandingo-sized.

Jeez, this post was confusing and I am not sure if I explained myself :wacko:

6. kozmik

kozmik New Member

The girl im seeing right now, her xboy friend was about an Inch smaller, and same thickness. SHe said she could tell the difference in some positions. like when shes on her back and i have her legs bent towards her head supported by my arms, thats a deep penetrating positions, she feels it rub against something up that that hadnt been rubbed before. lol.

7. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I noticed the difference when i gained an inch. Other than that, I couldn't speak for anyone else since the only penis experience I've had was my own.

8. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Ten inches up his ass? I've never experienced that, but I doubt it's possible without going up into the duodenum. "Hey, my penis has been shrinking since we started going out." "Hmm, I think I've been digesting it."

9. txquis

Gold Member

Have i felt the difference between 6 and 7?
    Yes, to be honest, but the difference for me was more in the girth.
    If the 6 incher is fat, it feels different, than an 7 with regular thickness.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Trust me: it's possible. I've witnessed it up close and personal. I've even seen 10" deflowering a cherry asshole. The large intestine extends more than 10". I've seen guys who are into fisting take an arm almost up to the elbow. That's far more unbelievable to me than an ass accomodating 10" of cock.

11. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    The first time I had sex (and bottomed) was with a penis that was over 10" long. It's not all that unbelievable, trust me!

:)

DMW, I wub you.

12. warwithscars

warwithscars New Member

Albums:
    Ten inches up his ass? I've never experienced that, but I doubt it's possible without going up into the duodenum. "Hey, my penis has been shrinking since we started going out." "Hmm, I think I've been digesting it."
    [post=284670]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

yeah like double said its definitely possible, i have a friend into extreme anal play and he has a dildo he uses that is 14" by 14" and he takes the whole thing up to the hub so its definitely possible.

13. bigsam

bigsam Member

I think it really depends on the person. I've been with people who have had larger than me and said that I "felt" bigger than them based on what I did.

Also, what you feel can be radically different in other directions depending on how they feel about you and technique. Someone I was with had been with someone who was MUCH smaller (about 5" and very slim) and said that sex always hurt with them and never did with me except the first time.

14. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I don't know the difference other's perceive from me with a difference of 1" because I am never with anyone who has been with someone who is 1" difference between my size and theirs.

However, from my own stand point.
    My boyfriend is 7" and I have an ex who was 8" and another who was 9"

And I can EASILY tell the difference because of how deep they have all gone.

I like 7" better then 9"

Nate

15. Imported

Gold Member

illpo: I am personally am 7 inches and 8 inches looks alot different. An inch means alot. I know i can go deeper than a 6 incher can. Just as i know a 8 incher can go deeper than my 7 incher.

16. Imported

Gold Member

learningirl: Hey there knight -

Well, since you responded to my blow job questions, here's what I think about an inch. Although you might already kinda know my opinion from other postings... and by the way, if I thought you were serious about the feminism comment, I think you know how I'd react. }(

SO. Oh god, you know what horrid song came into my head just now? Hahhahah! "Inchworm" - a kid's song. AAAAAAAANNYWAYYYYYYYY....

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Perhaps more than an inch is... but everyone's shaped differently, moves differently, and we women have g-spots in somewhat varied positions -- or some women don't LIKE that stimulation...

SO I think what's more important is finding positions that work for you and this other person specifically. They're always different-feeling, I think, with whomever. But again, bigger is not necessarily gonna be better -- if it's smaller but in the right spot and the rhythm is right...

And well, heck, blow jobs are easier if it's smaller. Ya know, I'm all about couples having oral sex and dangit, I'm still shocked by the blowjob stuff. Anyway.

OH: And, somewhere on this site I don't remember which topic exactly I mentioned the muscles we have down there... frankly, another big deciding factor in regards to how "it" FEELS inside is how I am feeling---how turned on I am, and how ... tense ... those muscles are. Ya know? So that can aid in the enjoyment, and makes size less important. But I think I might be a bit rare in my awareness of that aspect of things.

And by the way, for you gents and the 10" and the forearms... :wow:

17. blackwood

blackwood New Member

altoclef79

I'm (at times) 11 x 7.5 or so and ain't ever been orally "taken" by anyone. I sure would have enjoyed some of your or your partners talents.

blackwood

18. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

altoclef79

I'm (at times) 11 x 7.5 or so and ain't ever been orally "taken" by anyone. I sure would have enjoyed some of your or your partners talents.

blackwood
    [post=300771]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

If you are still interested go to the chatroom and casually mention your size and you will in no time be hit upon with any kind of offer you want. I was shocked when I would start conversations there about some subject related to the penis and some of my stats (dwarfed by yours) and then talk about some family things or my insecurity of whatever then quickly the reply would abruptly change to the most plaintiff and pleading requests to be allowed to be serviced. I would try to change the subject but repeatedly there were adamant mentions of "no gag reflex, can do yours in a heart beat". That was not exactly what I was looking for in the chat room, but it was interesting to say the least.

19. blackwood

blackwood New Member

If you are still interested go to the chatroom and casually mention your size and you will in no time be hit upon with any kind of offer you want. I was shocked when I would start conversations there about some subject related to the penis and some of my stats (dwarfed by yours) and then talk about some family things or my insecurity of whatever then quickly the reply would abruptly change to the most plaintiff and pleading requests to be allowed to be serviced. I would try to change the subject but repeatedly there were adamant mentions of "no gag reflex, can do yours in a heart beat". That was not exactly what I was looking for in the chat room, but it was interesting to say the least.
    [post=300874]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

motlissof,

In a way, the interest is flattering? The persistence bothersome. and.....even if I could/would partake of the action, I am quite certain that if my cardio-defibrillator discharged during the encounter we would both light up like a christmas tree. Making the encounter very tenuous at best. Well maybe.......................but not for me. There was a time for me that "Any Port In A Storm" would do. That was a long time ago.

blackwood

20. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm very happy with my 8". I know that if I was any longer, I would hurt my girlfriend and I wouldn't want to do that. I think increasing girth would be more important.

Draft saved Draft deleted