Whats In An Inch?

Misty: I dont think I could feel an extra inch in length. A couple of inches Im sure Id notice but just the one I dont think so. However, I do think that an extra inch in girth is far more noticeable. Even if you didn't see it beforehand I think you can feel the extra thickness far more than you can feel the extra length.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I had never experienced a TOTAL blowjob until recently when a woman much older than me deep throated me. I am over 8'' and quite how she put all of it into her mouth I'll never know. I do know that I came quickly. She now regularly deep throats me and says it's not difficult to slide it in - a bit like a sword swallower!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by philberttrw@Feb 20 2005, 05:18 PM
The first time I had sex (and bottomed) was with a penis that was over 10" long. It's not all that unbelievable, trust me!

:)

DMW, I wub you.
[post=284712]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone loves DMW. Sometimes twice. :eek:

hehehehehe

Anyway, I would imagine guys would feel a lot more difference than the ladies simply because we aren't really designed...ok...not intended....oh fuck it...no way to be pc....guys aren't accustomed to having penises repeatedly going in and out of their anuses. Now, from the times I've bottomed, the length of the guy didn't do me in, but then I've only taken about a 10.5" in there and he had me so worked up I thought I was going to die from heart failure. I know an inch in THICKNESS makes a world of difference in how it feels.