What's In Your Toybox?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
50 years old and never put anything up my arse . . . until today. A starter butt plug and a prostate stimulator. Fuck, who knew?! Nervous about trying them out, got the butt plug in, felt good, felt so open and horny. Moved on to the stimulator. OMG I swear my erection got an inch bigger, and I shot so far. A whole new world has opened up today! When I lose the lockdown fat I might post some pics using my new toys.

Lol, jolly good. Now combine that with some poppers ;)

lookingtochange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been collecting for about a decade for use on me or my partners.

Vibrating and Powered:
*B-vibe Rimming Plug 2
*Original Magic Wand (New ones are not as strong as my old one that Hitachi still put their name on)
-*KINK Stroker attachment
-*KINK Cock Teaser attachment
-*KINK Vac-U-Loc adaptor
*Doc Johnson Deluxe Wonder Plug Inflatable Vibrating Butt Plug
*Satisfyer Master vibrator
*Rocks Off Big Boy Prostate Massager
*Vac-U-Loc attachment for a recirprocating saw

Some dildos:
Vac-U-Loc Ultraskyn Thin Dong (7")
Vac-U-Loc Realistic Kong (8.5")
Vac-U-Loc Ultraskyn Hung (13")

Miscellaneous:
*A pump
*Colt Anal Douche
*Various silicone and jelly-style cockrings
*Dermoplast (Benzocaine numbing spray)
*Condoms (polyisoprene, not latex)
*Wrist and ankle restraints (neoprene/nylon/velcro)
*Nylon Rope
*Handcuffs with 18" chain
*Smith&Wesson handcuffs (can't find key though...)
*A large ball gag with pleather straps
*Cushioned blindfold
*Nitrile gloves
*Clothespins
*Water based lubes
*Silicone based lubes
*Fleshlight (unsure what texture)
*Poppers (usually Jungle Juice Platinum)
*mentholated breath mints because making out is fun.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Compared to the wife's vast collection, I've never had much in the way of artificial devices. I've had a few pocket pussies in the past, but most didn't last long (that's not braggadocio hinting at size, just the fact they were cheaply made). The only one I still have is a better quality Sue Johnson Head Honcho that has remained untouched for several years.

Besides that, the only other toy is a prostate massager I bought a few years ago, but have yet to muster the courage to try it (I think I got one too big :eek:). Also one or two adjustable cock rings I've tried but couldn't really get the mastery of. I've also borrowed some of the wife's vibrators a few times.

I'm not really into using other things to masturbate with and prefer the old standby of my hand; but admittedly due to total lack of "me time" due to the lay-offs, I've not indulged in self-satisfaction for literally months.

Reactions: NudeDude71
D

deleted2696141

Mine is a bit tame, I think. I generally just go for things to put my dick in and things to put up my arse

• clear fleshlight with butt opening
• can fleshlight with mouth opening (banana cream)
• fleshlight quickshot with launch
• tenga egg
• generic sleeve (reversible, ribs and frond)
• lovense max (Bluetooth vibrating/stroking sleeve)
• prostate massager
• 7 inch vibrator
• lovense hush (Bluetooth vibrating plug)
• various cock rings

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
50 years old and never put anything up my arse . . . until today. A starter butt plug and a prostate stimulator. Fuck, who knew?! Nervous about trying them out, got the butt plug in, felt good, felt so open and horny. Moved on to the stimulator. OMG I swear my erection got an inch bigger, and I shot so far. A whole new world has opened up today! When I lose the lockdown fat I might post some pics using my new toys.
Welcome to the Dark Side!

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ha! Nice one, have you used it much?

I've always been curious about trying one. Is it an old-school blowup one or one of the fancier ones?

It's this one I bought it on Amazon for like $50 back in April during the lockdown because I was about to lose my mind I was so horny lol

I use it at least once a week it seems it feels incredible it's a rare one where I usually can still feel fucking it hours later IMG_20200812_235747570.jpg

Last edited:

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is a bit tame, I think. I generally just go for things to put my dick in and things to put up my arse

• clear fleshlight with butt opening
• can fleshlight with mouth opening (banana cream)
• fleshlight quickshot with launch
• tenga egg
• generic sleeve (reversible, ribs and frond)
• lovense max (Bluetooth vibrating/stroking sleeve)
• prostate massager
• 7 inch vibrator
• lovense hush (Bluetooth vibrating plug)
• various cock rings
Out of the various sleeves and insertable toys you have what do you recommend most? What’s easiest to clean as well as give a great orgasm? I want to get one but don’t know where to start. It has to be pretty discrete too...

D

deleted2696141

It's this one I bought it on Amazon for like $50 back in April during the lockdown because I was about to lose my mind I was so horny lol

Cool, love the action shot, haha. How deep is the pussy? I guess the tits feel a bit better than inflatable ones :) but I'm not sure how I'd feel about the overall scale. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for locals with one to share, haha.

Reactions: NudeDude71
D

deleted2696141

Out of the various sleeves and insertable toys you have what do you recommend most? What’s easiest to clean as well as give a great orgasm? I want to get one but don’t know where to start. It has to be pretty discrete too...

Hmm, in terms of things to fuck I'd recommend either the generic sleeve or the Tenga egg.

The sleeve is bigger (so a bit less discrete) bit it's open both ends to cleaning is easy. Personally I found the ridges didn't do it for me but made a good grip, the fronds inside though... those get me off nicely :)

The egg is very discrete but needs to be turned inside out and left to dry. I can only speak for this texture but it's amazing! I basically have it over my bellend and just slowly twist and squeeze while rapidly losing my shit :D

This was the first prostate toy I bought and I'm still using it regularly. I either use it with a sleeve for a really intense session, or just ride it by itself while gaming. I've never had the fabled hands free orgasm with it, but that doesn't stop me trying ;)