whats is the best extender to buy

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by krisdavid, Feb 25, 2010.

1. krisdavid

krisdavid Member

Hi you i am about to buy a penis extnder but dont no what one to buy and what one to stay away from i was looking at a proextender i really need some good advice thanks love this site

2. Fastmike

Fastmike New Member

I had the same question, I would also like to know which one works girth the most.

3. bchergins1

bchergins1 New Member

I went with the Andropenis because it was registered with the FDA and it has the US patent for the device. I got mine off on Amazon with free shipping.

4. goliath65

goliath65 Member

best extender penimaster and male edge these are second gen extenders much better than size genetics or x4 labs

5. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

I've only used the x4 labs extender and not had any problems. Each one of them is based on the same theory, so the main aim is comfort. Whichever one for you is the most comfortable is the best one for you.

6. B_Good_Looking_Loser

ive used three of them thus far.
    AndroMedical, the B&G Platinum Penis Extender (cheap, amazon one) and SizeGenetics.

SizeGenetics is by far the best of the bunch. NO slippage or pinching its super comfortable (im wearing now). Comfort is the name of the game cause you need to spend hours and hours wearing it. You also have to be able to take it on and off easily, otherwise its just such a hassle.

I compare the 3 extenders here- (and have youtube videos on the topic of extenders)
    SizeGenetics Review - Good Looking Loser

the problem with the Andromedical one (I sent it back) was that the "nooses" slowly got progressively more "thin".. so basically they no longer stayed securely in the holes... so basically my penis would slip over ALL the time.. Happened 3 times in the middle of class in college.. had to work the thing down the side of my leg and put it in my backpack. I didn't find the 'noose' extenders too easy to put on and take off. The SG one I got now has a strap with padding and that has been much better for me. Seriously, you barely feel it's there. I was about to give up on extenders until I caught word that this one didn't have the problems that I experienced in the past.

7. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    have you had any growth from it?

8. B_Good_Looking_Loser

I have- I talk about it on GoodLookingLoser.com (Get Hung Sizegenetics) I don't want to slam the board with links

in short, beginning Feb1 - May14(now) 7" to 7.4" in length
    my girth has always been solid from lots of jelqing and more recently, bathmate (starting 2009)

9. biggerbe

biggerbe New Member

Don't waste your money on male edge, it's cheap plastic will break quickly. Get something with metal rods from ebay. Exact same thing that will cost you $150-200 on a 'real' site will be like $50 on ebay.

10. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    Maybe it will break if you mistreat it.....
    ive been using mine 6 weeks and it hasnt come close to breaking yet.

11. hardboy69

hardboy69 Active Member

Albums:
    I bought some cheap one, but found it awkward to use, just wondering if the expensive ones were easier to use

Draft saved Draft deleted