Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It can be really pleasurable.

Like anything, though, it has to be something you're in the mood for. I really enjoy it most when I'm fresh from a shower. I can get a little uncomfortable if someone goes to rim me and I haven't just came from the shower. Not that I'm dirty or anything, but the fear of being dirty keeps me from enjoying it as much as I should.

Overall though, one of my favorite things to have done, and a BJ in combination with attention to rimming can be phenomenal.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried getting rimmed once and it just felt like getting your ass French Kissed. It's rather overrated and boring IMO. I'd rather just get my cock sucked than get rimmed.

I didn't really like it and it made me feel icky and dirty afterward. Rimming is a very easy way to get Hepatitis A, B, and C and other STDs.

I don't like receptive anal sex at all but a vibrator against my hole feels better than someone's tongue/mouth do.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All I can say is that once you've been rimmed, you will wonder what took you so long to have it done. Of course, I love to give as well as receive.

You could try lubing your finger and gently move around the outside of your anus, that will give you an idea of 1/4 of the pleasure that you can get if done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never got rimmed nor done the rimming. This is something i have wanted to do for so long pull my mans checks apart and use my tounge thick in salaiva to penitrate him softly before inserting a finger ot or two. I want to know and experience the differnece having my man cum from anal stimulation vs being sucked it like