What's it like being rimmed?

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it... Adds extra spice to any oral session and I can orgasm when it's done right. Never done it to a male though....

Solvejg go for it, you won't regret it

X

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depending on who you are you might or might not like it. Only way to find out is to give it a try. Odds are if your curious about it. It might be right up you alley. Pun intended.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty obviously, people have amazingly different degrees of feeling from it.
If you want to get a realistic preview, take a bath. Get out slowly, letting the water lap against your asshole. It's what first gave me the inspiration to ask to be rimmed, and felt much the same. In my case, really, really sensual. We both love it, though truth be told, rarely do it.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your anus is vey sensitive, and in a deep and profound way. Not only that, but your anus is rarely touched by the outside world so being licked is quite a shock for the ofres several times. I don't care for it myself, but I had a number of GFs in college that I introduced to rimming, and each of them loved it. One friend of mine had been attached as a teenager and been forced to have anal sex with her attacker. She didn't want her butt licked because she was afraid of the contact, and her memory of being attacked was profoundly disutrbing to her. After coms conversation about it, and allowig me to try it once, she was hooked! She said it was "healing", "soothing", and downright "therapeutic". It also made her pussy wet and sloppy. That's always good.
Good luck with that.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a bf that loves to eat my ass. It feels really good and helps me to relax my hole to take his (very large) cock.

you naughty man you haha, but i love it
Great works out well for you both

Not really my thing, but have participated on occasions
rather do than take....odd huh?
in saying that i have to be in an exceptionally loving mood hah

D

deleted1149543

I’ve only gotten my ass ate once but it was good ! Just feels nice. And the guy who ate me had scruff on his face so it was a nice tickle sensation too. He was very experienced and knew what he was doing. Towards the end he was eating my ass while I jacked off so I could cum. Loved it !!!