What's It Like Having A Straight Penis?

James 28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats it like having straight penis? Mine curves up and its great in sex positions like missionary and cowgirl but doggy style can be uncomfortable but not impossible to do. Do guys with straight penises have trouble with sex positions?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I read the title of your thread very wrongly. :p I need to slow down when going from topic to topic. Thought you were asking what its like to have a heterosexual penis. Anyway, cowgirl was an issue. Other than that the only real problems i've had were based on height difference and me not knowing what leg day is.Also pizza. Lots and lots of pizza. Making my belly go plump without cooking it.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's straight but never having had anything different I can't really compare, all I can say is that it's my girth which causes any issues like with initial penetration for instance, I need to put a lot of work in with foreplay often and use a lot of lubrication with some women.

Reactions: OKCLane

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can only say I enjoy my flag pole, it has never received any complaints; and has always rose to the occasion, no matter the task or position laid before it

:cool:

red-flag-wooden-flagpole-flies-coast-indian-ocean-sign-warning-danger-big-breakers-rock-cliff-sacred-red-flag-174307582.jpg

Reactions: atlas23 and OKCLane

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine’s pretty straight, never had any issues with its low scale of curvature, I’m able to hit all the sensitive spots inside someone just fine, I’ve only had issues with its size. Love my size, but I’ve been too long or too thick on more occasions than I care to count.

Reactions: OKCLane

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine's straight. What it doesn't like is being pulled down towards my legs like when someone riding me cowgirl puts hands on my knees and leans too far back. A full erection down my pant leg is excruciating. I have to pull it up and off to one side or towards my navel.

This is about strained connective tissue and not the shape of my shaft but limits me from some positions just the same.

BigBulgeBruno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock is straight. I do not ever recall having positional difficulties as a result. The only problem experienced was one time when penetration was refused because of my size.
How big are you that she had an issue with size? I’m 8x 6 and straight as an arrow hard

D

deleted136887

Perfecy straight.
Serves me well.
I can go in as deep as required but allways wait for request now.
Tried years ago to just slam it in. Had to learn nanners.

Reactions: ohiorod
D

deleted814719

At age 66, mine is completely straight. When younger, I had a slight upward curve when erect - not any more.

The good news is that I still get very hard without any assistance from drugs. At least the wife isn't complaining. In fact, she keeps calling me "her teenager".