whats it like to be hung?

hotguy_4u2c

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whats the best thing about having a big dick? As a smaller man i can only fantasize but for me i think it would be that first initial reaction a woman has to seeing it for the first time. That has to be a big ego boost to hear a girl say oh my god when you drop your pants...lol. Being on top of her and slowly sliding it into her as you watch the reaction on her face , slightly hurting her but she wants more of you because it feels so good. That must be great feeling , does it make you feel dominate and more of a man?

DragonPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm. could this be the sph people tell me about? Well the best thing? Well it sounds to me you have this big illusion that guy's with big dicks have great lifes and never are down on anything. Let me tell ya that Were just like any other guy. Granted we have more in a certain area than other guys but we are normal just like you ,but let me answer your questions.Yeah having a big cock does fill me with pride and gives me a big ego. To hear a girl go "oh my gawd" or "it's sooooooooooo big". And tbh I can't speak for every girl but every one I have been with has told me that my penis feels better and gives them a feeling of being opened up and that I give them stronger and more intense orgasms than other guys can. Yeah being able to pound a girl like that does make me feel secure in my manhood I suppose. However, just like I was saying before I still have insecurities. Anyway the thing I like the best I suppose is that I'm able to make my lover happy and pleasure her. ^^ Yeah I guess I'm wierd but I really don't care if I'm bigger than the next guy or any of that crap. Knowing that I can make my girl happy makes me happy. Then again sex for me is a act of love. I don't really have casual sex. I tried to do that at one point and even got semi-serious about a cuckold but iy just didn't feel right. ^^ Anyway I hope I answered your question and gave you a little extra while I'm at it

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it to be hung? Well, on my honeymoon it felt awful. My wife and I had not had sex prior to getting married. Sort of old fashioned I guess! When we finally got rid of the bellman that took our bags to our rooms, she wanted to get undressed immediately, take a shower, and get in the king side bed. And yes, she gave me that OMG when she pulled my shorts off. When we jumped into the shower and it grew more, she really said OMG. But when we got in bed and I started to insert into her, at that point I'd have wished for a smaller dick size. Even with a lot of lube and a lot of foreplay, it was difficult at best to get into her. Now, two weeks later things were much, much better and settled down. And later on after our son was born, I could slip into her with absolutely no problem. She enjoys my size, but for that first few days, it was sort of rough.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the gay man's point of view ...
I'm kind of smaller framed than many men @ 5'8, 140# most don't give me a second look. BUT in any venue where I can show my piece, eg: locker room, adult book store, nude beach, IT IS SO OBVIOUS that they drop to their knees soley because of the size. It happens virtuly everytime. :blowjob:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
At the risk of sounding all poetic, I think of it as a spice to the meal of life. As someone else said, we're just normal guys in most respects, and having a larger cock just adds a little spice in certain areas.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From the gay man's point of view ...
I'm kind of smaller framed than many men @ 5'8, 140# most don't give me a second look. BUT in any venue where I can show my piece, eg: locker room, adult book store, nude beach, IT IS SO OBVIOUS that they drop to their knees soley because of the size. It happens virtuly everytime. :blowjob:

If I were gay I'd have a never-ending parade of ass at my disposal :biggrin1:.

It's like having big hands or big feet it's just another part of me. Sure I like my cock like all men do but I do not rule my life with it or lord it over people or ask for worship or compliments on it and the guys here who I have seen that constantly brag about how big they are and act like they are God's gift to mankind, are "real men" :rolleyes: or are better than other men who happen to not be hung like they are since they have a large cock are vapid douche bags. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being hung does have its perks like those that have been mentioned. But, there are also it's downsides.

For me I've noticed it's less the enjoyable to get a blowjob because I've got to contend with her teeth. They scrap on me sometimes and make the whole experience not always purely pleasurable. Now some women have been better than others but I seem to run into that problem on a regular basis.

And the damnable shame of it all is guys I know extole how incredible blowjobs are and exclaim that they're one of the best things in life But being hung I don't know if I'll every get to fully appreciate how great they are. :frown1:

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best part about being hung for me is when I get out the shower and look in the mirror, or whip it out to piss and I remember how good it is to be me and I burst into my version of the happy dance! (swingin my dick around)

Another thing about being hung is that it can make some guys a little too cock sure so to speak. :rolleyes:

Although I did laugh out loud when I read this post. And that part about (swingin my dick around) I do that too!:biggrin1:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, being gay, it got me a lot more action than I ever would have gotten otherwise. Even though now, I kind of regret it because most of the encounters were meaningless and I can't remember 1/5th of the names. I sometimes wonder if my boyfriend gets turned off by the fact I used to sleep around (never cheating though, as I don't do that).

For me the best thing has to be the reactions. One of my favorites, when I was 19 was when a guy reached under the blankets, grabbed it and said "Where in the hell did you get this monster?"

I don't think too much of my big dick probably because I am just used to it. All of my bfs are usually average or small or a notch bigger than average, but that's not a big deal for me one way or the other. However, I do also like handjobs when I can have two hands on it and still a couple inches left over :)

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another thing about being hung is that it can make some guys a little too cock sure so to speak. :rolleyes:

Although I did laugh out loud when I read this post. And that part about (swingin my dick around) I do that too!:biggrin1:
Haha I'm not a cocky guy at all thoreau, that was just my lame attempt at humor. I know I cant be the only guy who does a big dick dance lol.

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be smaller (read average), but my dick has been growing lately. I can feel the confidence in me growing every day.