whats it like to be hung?

SexLoveSex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well obviously I don't have a dick but I do think that guys who are well endowed sometimes show it in big egos.
my bestfriend hated my boyfriend from day one, she always said he was too cocky. I guess he's not the most attractive guy but i definitely got an air of confidence when i was around him.

the cockyness all made sense when he pulled down his pants XD

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is an interesting topic. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a big dick. Can someone elaborate on what it feels like, physically to have a big dick? What does it feel like when you walk or run? What is the weight like, etc.

D

deleted356736

I never feel more masculine than when I am rock-hard and ready for sex, and which man doesn't? I feel even much more masculine at those moments because of my size, when I look at myself and see my wife hold me and not have her fingers touch. She does this because of my size; it turns her on to hold me this way or to try and perform oral sex on me. Which man wouldn't want to be rock-hard and huge and have a beautiful woman waiting for him?

I can get all analytical and quote that larger men are generally more self-confident in many aspects of life, which is a great thing. I can also quote that women pick-up this confidence and are attracted to it, and larger men have more partners in their lives, and more lifetime sex even with one partner in marriage, and this is all true too. Perhaps our wives enjoy sex more because of our size, or perhaps they are in love with the way we are because of our size, who knows? It works, though.

I love sex and it's one of the great pleasures of my life. My size adds an extra dimension to this pleasure that I love and enjoy so much.

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being big is really nice in a lot of ways, but it does have it's difficulties. I enjoy sex a lot more if the girl I'm with is enjoying, but I've had numerous girls just wince and groan and hold their stomachs while I was inside them. I've had to stop having sex with a new girl probably half a dozen or more times because they couldn't take me. And my blowjobs often get cut short because they complain about their jaws hurting. Kind of an ego boost and a blue baller at the same time, so being large isn't always that awesome.

kewk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel thankful. Whatever natural physical attributes anyone has come down to dumb luck, basically. I guess it makes me hate my dad a little less. :tongue: Because even though he's a jerk, I assume I inherited my endowment from him.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as the physical feeling of being hung is concerned, I can feel the weight of my dick swing around when walking in loose pants. Or even when I go to lift my dick with my hand I can really feel that extra weight, unlike when I was younger and average sized. It's a pretty good feeling, I like being dick heavy :) .

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely a good thing. a confidence booster. I am not arrogant about it. I am a grower, not a shower. so the surprise and the "big" factor makes things interesting. I like getting into a relationship and I knowing that if we get to sex, I don't have to worry about it. one less thing to think or worry about.

the only down side is when you get used like a piece of meat, and you soon learn to spot and stay away from those women.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its awesome being hung. I've gotten a lot of admiration and some quite respect because of my meat..and a lot of action over the years because of it too. it doesnt make everything in life easy..but there are times when it opens doors or shuts some mouths. and it feels great knowing I'm packing something hefty down my left leg, and confident when others can tell because of the bulge that's always there. my big cock does not make me who I am...but on he other hand it IS part or who I am. and it feels great swinging around when walking too. I just can't understand some of the guys that complain about it.

D_Sheriff of Nuttingham

Experimental Member
Media
it's always been great for my self confidence. once less thing i have to worry about when i'm hooking up with a girl.

i remember back in high school, a platonic female friend, who knew about my size, told all her friends about my size for me. that was a fun second half of high school!

i also feel like, you know how they say "it's not the size of the wave but the motion in the ocean?" this is true, but if you have a big "wave" you don't have to worry as much about the motion in the ocean, and sex can be just as pleasurable for the woman. OR if you do have "the motion in the ocean" and a big "wave" then it's even more so.

of course, the best part is the reaction from the girl. it's a huge turn on for me. i've only had the typical "pulls down pants and gasps" reaction a few times, because usually i can't keep it a secret anymore, and mention it during foreplay, or if it's a more serious thing, i'll reference it flirtatiously.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
99% of the time it doesn't matter. The other 1% I have to be careful not to gag her...

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damnit man, have some self respect. if your wife doesnt like you as you are tell that ho to get the hell out!

mr.e

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell from both sides of the fence, i didn't get my big cock til i was 15, and before that a group of what can really only be described as hoes and sluts(they are of age now but at the time we were all 14 or under) i was a big kid but not hung, they tried to do me...i was tiny, they laughed i was ashamed. now that i have a big one i appreciate it. love the "wtf" and "where did that come from" because i'm still small soft.
but a penis is a penis. smaller guys have advantages, like not tearing a woman or man up from the floor up. but if you are trying to decide whether to get a bigger package then its between you and your partner, if they love all of you, who cares? but if they wouldnt mind you a little bigger go for it, if they say its to small, go for someone else, get that huge cock and then show off. ha ha.
but use the exercises, ive jelqued and its improved some but i dont need much after my 15th b-day

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
90% of the day I don't care if I have a penis at all. 5% I spend pissing and size doesn't matter there. 3% is masturbating, and I must admit that sometimes I get full of myself, and 2% if the day goes well is taking my penis to coitus by which I realize that it's only useful in this situation.

So, to me, not much.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes shopping for trousers a huge chore :(
The indication here being that You're trying to dress to hide it. WRONG! The bigger the bulge, the hotter it looks. Show it off proudly!

I've had numerous girls just wince and groan and hold their stomachs while I was inside them. I've had to stop having sex with a new girl probably half a dozen or more times because they couldn't take me. And my blowjobs often get cut short because they complain about their jaws hurting.
Sounds to me like Your primary problem is that Your sexual partners are female.
the only down side is when you get used like a piece of meat, and you soon learn to spot and stay away from those women.
For me I've noticed it's less the enjoyable to get a blowjob because I've got to contend with her teeth. They scrap on me sometimes and make the whole experience not always purely pleasurable.

If I were gay I'd have a never-ending parade of ass at my disposal .
{raises hand} ...And I can name at least one of them! :biggrin1: