What's It Like To Get Fucked?

D

deleted1360079

This is to all the bottoms out there, what does having a dick in your ass feel like? Please describe both physically and emotionally if you can

Reactions: pants73 and kcdave

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Physically there's initially an adrenaline rush. Your heart is pounding in your ears. There's an animalistic hunger to breed. When he presses his cock on your hole, there is significant resistance from your sphincter muscles but once he gets passed that first inch, your hole slowly but surely yields to allow him in deeper and deeper. You can feel his cock filling your rectum and pushing into your "second hole". Direct pressure on the prostate feels amazing combined with the stretched to capacity feeling of your sphincter around his girth.

That initial wonderful feeling can fade and feel like too much friction, so regular breaks and relubrication can give your body time to reset and have those good feelings again. I find subsequent entries more pleasurable because your body is already warmed up.

Emotionally, it's the most amazing thing in the world. Being impaled on someone's cock is like complete surrender. It's giving yourself over completely to your top. When he cums inside your ass it feels like destiny fulfilled. Like you've absolutely completed your life's purpose.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Second hole?

The internal anal sphincter, IAS, (or sphincter ani internus) is a ring of smooth muscle that surrounds about 2.5–4.0 cm of the anal canal; its inferior border is in contact with, but quite separate from, the external anal sphincter.

It is about 5 mm thick, and is formed by an aggregation of the involuntary circular fibers of the rectum. Its lower border is about 6 mm from the orifice of the anus.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is the most intense feeling you'll ever experience. Not easy at first, but once you've been fucked a couple of times, you'll be addicted! Not everyone is into anal, so not to worry. I've been a versatile top/bottom all of my adult life.... LOVE IT!!! Makes my eyes roll into the back of my head (so to speak)!!!

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when he takes your legs and pulls them apart, up over his shoulder, exposing your most intimate hole, there are very few words to describe that feeling. I can say that when the last man pushed through it was a feeling of complete surrender but also one of the most erotic and exotic shudders i can have. He screwed me like a rental car but the love and compassion also came through. if you are asking because you want to get screwed, find the one guy that really will appreciate what you are giving him and do it!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Second hole?

I used quotation marks because technically it's not really a second hole but a kink that divides your rectum from your sigmoid colon.

If your partner can't guide his cock through to your sigmoid colon, you get that uncomfortable pain of his cock hitting the back of your rectum.

Reactions: insert_8