What's it like to have a 9inch or bigger penis in the ass ?

Hi ! I'm curious if anyone here had a 9inch or bigger penis up their anal hole and what kind of feeling is that ? Can you describe what's it like ?

ps. I know what's it like to suck 9.5 inch tho (i did that 2 times in my life)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: N68

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well..here's an idea maybe you haven't "thought" of yet..Find a ruler, and look for something slender enuff and 9.5" to stick up your butt..so you can feel the experience for yourself..and then come back here and tell us all about it

Yea I got your point although I thought that someone will tell me what's it like to have ALIVE DICK in the ass HOW his cock reacts, gets harder, jumps, how his cock muscles impact upon the feeling of the guy whos being fucked... ?

zaliem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since the original poster is banned (in 3 posts, impressive), I can answer this a little.

Go slow, be patient and don't rush it. Your body can get hurt if you try and force it in, so start with tongue, fingers, toys, etc. to relax your opening.

He's likely going to have to lay your belly on a few pillows and spread your legs wide to even have a chance of getting him in you, but feels great once you get used to a larger lover =)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really surprised myself today. I met a guy online and the photo looked like he might be large. He got here and sure as shit he was about defo 8" or so - and thick (I'm 7" and he was larger!)! I was determined to go for it.

He was a pro - I guess he knows that he's big and starts slow. With a max condom and lots of lube I got on my knees and just backed onto him. He just held steady as I slowly backed up. I got all the way to his balls fairly easily and only minimal pain (as strange pain at the top of my ass). It got going and he pulled my ass up and sort of squatted above me pounding me. When he came I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me. That's a first for me. I've never felt a guy pulsing as he came. That was VERY cool!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah,I think it depends on the owner of the big cock. I hate when guys wanna pull it out and put it in, over and over again. Just leave it in and use your hips. Lots of rotating gyroing action. Grab me around my torso, bite my neck a lil and whisper how good it feels and we're all good.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i use a 10 inch rubber dong about 2 inches across sometimes when i masturbate either sucking on it or useing it to fuck my butt i got used to it over time and can take the whole thing in both holes basically i just loosen up with fingers for my butt and relax as i use alot of lube their is some inital discomfort from the stretch and i slowly begin to move it in and out and build up speed it gives a great more satisfying orgasm and starts to feel real good once you get past the initial stretch
its hard to describe the exact feeling but when its all in i feel full and like the way it moves i guess anyways im not lucky enough to have a real big guy in my life so i have no clue what a pulseing flexing and pounding flesh and blood penis feels in my slutty butt but the general agreement with bottoms is they like anal it feels great and larger dongs although can be tough and painful useing alot of lube and being gental at 1st can make a big one very enjoyable

Last edited:

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really surprised myself today. I met a guy online and the photo looked like he might be large. He got here and sure as shit he was about defo 8" or so - and thick (I'm 7" and he was larger!)! I was determined to go for it.

He was a pro - I guess he knows that he's big and starts slow. With a max condom and lots of lube I got on my knees and just backed onto him. He just held steady as I slowly backed up. I got all the way to his balls fairly easily and only minimal pain (as strange pain at the top of my ass). It got going and he pulled my ass up and sort of squatted above me pounding me. When he came I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me. That's a first for me. I've never felt a guy pulsing as he came. That was VERY cool!

thats your inner hole (sigmoid).. its quite deep then you might need a 9" dick to penetrate that.. but once you do that, you'll be hooked.

underweargay

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You will feel FULLFILLED!!!!! LOL
It is GREAT to have a guy fuck your ass with a nine plus incher... BUT ...and that is a BIIIIIG but.. .he must KNOW what he is doing.. just to lube you up and start pushing in... it's hurting like hell and then I close up... you wont even get a finger in! Taking it slow... little by little till youself feel comfortable.... and relaxed.. then he can go... it is a feeling one cannot really describe.. it just feels SO fucking good and full ..... I love to have my ass filled with a good cock.. the small ones just hurts!!! Sorry to say, but that is the truth!!!

Reactions: force_it_in

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
It's not really the length it's the girth! 9.5" really skinny may not even bother you after it's in 4" but a 9.5"x6" gives you a fulfilled feeling like bother other I love to bottom to my dildos all the way Never had a real on that big though

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've tried toys, but not a cock. it's a nice feeling though, you get satisfaction from the length. Not to offend anybody, but IMO size should matter. the anatomy of the rectum lends to a larger cock.

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, length is OK but girth is better. That said the best sex I ever had was this black guy I was seeing and he fit the stereotype, he was about 9" and like a freakin' summer sausage and boy did he know how to use it! For me, if the guy takes it easy until I get adjusted, nothing feels better than a big boy working me over!

Reactions: headhunted_

jackdevil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi ! I'm curious if anyone here had a 9inch or bigger penis up their anal hole and what kind of feeling is that ? Can you describe what's it like ?

ps. I know what's it like to suck 9.5 inch tho (i did that 2 times in my life)

Yeah, I've been F. by some 10 and over inches cocks. it was painful at first. but i use some thing like popper and painkiller , so it felt great. love that feeling.