What's it like to have a 9inch or bigger penis in the ass ?

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I meet up with a guy about once a month and his cock is 8.5 in length and the girth is 7.5, at first it did hurt but now although still not easy it is much easier to take, the most enjoyable part is when he he soft and I start to suck and I feel the girth stretching my mouth you cannot beat this feeling
My comment was in reference to @latinluva comment his description was kinda hot I sometimes do that when I'm fucking girls :)

I wouldn't be with a girl without doing anal. Also it isn't the size of the tool it's how well u use it!

I've seen it on more then once. Died..ok don't know what u were doing?

I have a question I prefer to be the bottom and I'm really into large cocks my question is why do the one with the large cocks Always so gentle and treat you like your a China doll? I want it wild and rough but even when I communicate this to them nothing changes they'll start who's ass is this and a who's the man? I give up but if you find him send him my way

Reactions: alohaww

aus1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah def had a few big cocks up me - go slow to start - I've had to hop off a couple times and get used to it or leave it in my ass with no thrusting - but once I'm good to go there is nothing better than getting slammed by a big cock

Reactions: N68

jimi hayes

Experimental Member
Media
I ve taken a 10 incher up my ass. It was great ! Awesome ! No man can describe it all. The initial light pain of stretching and inward gliding, the fullness of ur rectum, the feeling of conquering such a huge cock and when ur hole get accustom to his size, u will be the one begging him to pound u harder.

Reactions: N68 and alohaww

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question I prefer to be the bottom and I'm really into large cocks my question is why do the one with the large cocks Always so gentle and treat you like your a China doll? I want it wild and rough but even when I communicate this to them nothing changes they'll start who's ass is this and a who's the man? I give up but if you find him send him my way

Because we have had so many guys tell us they want it wild and rough and when we have fucked them that hard, it really hurts them. Like it makes them bleed. There are not many guys that can take a big dick quickly. The only time I have had it work successfully is when the guy has already been fucked and I am next in line, or better yet, at the end of the line.

Horny Bottom Ty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my twenties and was fairly new to anal sex I had to turn down a guy with a thick 10 ten cock. I hated doing that but at the time the biggest I had had was 7 inches and I was afraid he would destroy my asshole. Since then I have tried bigger and recently took an eleven inch cock that was 8.5 inches around at the thickest part. It was not real comfortable but I kept going back till I could take it all and actually enjoyed it. I was proud to have given him my hole and knowing how big it was made me love it even more. If I could find the guy I turned down in my twenties I would take that prick gladly now, not sure if I could take a bigger one but would like to try.

Reactions: caio_27 and N68

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Great visual aid to get me worked up to wanna take it, but honestly, ideally, 8 in inside me lol

I think my second sphincter is about 8.5 to 9 in deep in my ass, cuz when I fucked a 9er, I couldn't have him just pound and hit it deep. But by god I was turned on to have that meat in me lol. Btw, no pencils for me. I need girth lol

Reactions: N68 and auncut10in