What's it like to have a 9inch or bigger penis in the ass ?

WCM3201983

Sexy Member
Media
Well I have had mixed experiences.

Guy I dated for a while was great, worked it in slow, used tons of lube and then had a great slow steady style. And he had right on a nine inch and thick member.

My first guy I ever date when I was 19 was maybe 40. And had a ten and a half inch cock, that was danger thick. I've had dick that big after that and it can be great. But this guy was a huge jerk. He did stuff to me that was probably borderline illegal. Hurt me on more then one occasion.

Pagebike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a couple of boyfriends with 10-11 inch dicks. Doing it doggy style, after the initial penetration, I mostly felt the banging against my butt. Lying down with legs spread, I could feel them thrusting inside up towards my belly button. That's the best position for taking large dick. Feels like I had a pussy actually.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi ! I'm curious if anyone here had a 9inch or bigger penis up their anal hole and what kind of feeling is that ? Can you describe what's it like ?

ps. I know what's it like to suck 9.5 inch tho (i did that 2 times in my life)

The feeling for me is mind blowing, but for the recipient it can be extremely painful. Pain can be a very stimulating part of sex though if you know what you are doing and are careful. No pain no gain as they say. I actually really get turned on watching my big cock and balls being abused, like being beaten with a rolling pin which will give me a spectacular orgasm like no other. Maybe that's where the expression 'beating off' comes from. Works on my meat, but hard to find someone who is rough enough, they say they think that they are going to break it. Lol
727861-1516332154-822f34b5f5a3f8e4078741d3b0597e59.jpg

Onlyonly

Superior Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember the first time I took a 10 inch dick. I wasn’t planning on it. I’m usually the top. we ended up making out, he was very hot and muscular. He got me all horny. I don’t know what that man did when he was eating me out but It went in like it was nothing and it felt great.
He fucked me for a good hour. I had an intense orgasm. Unfortunately I moved so we didn’t hook up again...

Pagebike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a new date with a big dick and he really enjoy to go all the way up my ass (very hard), but I'm not really used to it....
Any tips so ii can get in better? And so i don't feel like beeing destroyed from the inside?
Do it lying down, with a pillow or two under your butt. Absorbs the thrusts.

Reactions: wishiwashung

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend of mine is between 8.75 and 9 when I saw him measure and holy fuck is it fun to fuck him. He’s very thick so the initial insertion is reeeeeally really slow, but once I’m adjust and he starts pounding it feels like a constant orgasm. I can’t stop my noises and i just start quivering and pouring precum all over. My legs shake and every thrust fills my whole body with ecstasy. He makes me cum handsfree almost every time, his dick is absolutely incredible. I couldn’t enjoy any bigger, but he’s just below 9” and sex with him is heaven.

dejahT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL.. you size queens kill me.. Alight folks you heard it here first. What's the adage?, be careful what you ask for.

I'm no puta'/whoar....
desismileys_2926.gif
.....but um.. I've said too many times on here, I've yet to meet a guy with a big dick, WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW he has a big dick, and feel that M0F0.

Na, I can't let this go without saying it..

I can't even imagine a strong PUSSY taking ONE of the following dicks.

Dude, try having dicks like @Markym01 go in you, then followed by @Broadsword, @GorillaHorse, @JudoChop, @pjscrotum, and closing the gap with a @auncut10in.

Dude, that is one orgy or back to back fucking NO human pussy, let alone, asshole could endure without surgery being the end result to close your shit up, as if you gave birth to twin calves.

I say this a lot because I work around a lot of Macho guys.

But how do you explain the bull legged walk for a week? You KNOW you won't be able to walk straight or properly close your legs for a week....

And you bitches want to talk about trying out several big dicks. Yeah, and wear a colostomy afterwards..

You'd need one of those braces Forest Gump wore in childhood to teach you to walk straight again..

Nonsense

DagoSwag

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it was on this very site at some point that I read "with enough time, lube, and patience of the receiver, almost anything is possible." And I totally believe that, lol! I own the Kevin Dean dildo and with enough practice, patience, and a hell of a lot of lube, I took it all the way. And I'm mostly a top!

To the question of "what's it like to have a huge dick inside" - well, it's a funny thing...even though I'm mostly a top, when I get fucked I like to take big dick. So I clean out well and lube up very well and *so long as* the top is patient, the feeling is just incredible when a big cock is inside. There is definitely a "second sphincter" in there and when a cock reaches and opens that it's like an "eyes roll back in the head" sort of feeling. I find the best position to be me on my back, but me standing up and bent over at the waist works pretty well also.

To the exact question of <9" or bigger>, I don't keep a ruler around and so I haven't measured, but one guy I met in NYC at a sex party and then brought back to my hotel room was definitely *fucking huge* and made my ass feel *amazing*. If he wasn't 9 he was damn close to it, I have to imagine. He's by far the biggest+thickest to fuck me. Had another fellow with a cock that was not as thick, but probably almost as long, fuck me briefly at a different sex party.

To be clear, also, I have had a number of guys with cocks considerably smaller make me feel as incredible, if not more so. A local fuck buddy who moved away had a cock that was average at best; he was such a good lover and knew what to do with it so damn well that he made me feel totally incredible every time we met up.

I'm the same way. I'm a total top until I meet a dude with a bigger dick than mine. Where was this sex party? I'm visiting NYC next week.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first 9 inch was in an xxx place with glory holes. I was in a booth waiting for someone to come into the booth waited for next to en I peek thru the hole it was an old grandme. I heard the door open but fatherly guy. I was disappointed but waited in the booth to see if he left so a younger guy might come in. Then the guy slid his dick through the hole. It was big and it was hard. I sucked him for A while then t turned around and rubbed his dick on my ass. He needed no convincing he slid his dick in my ass and slowly pushed it in. It kept going deeper and deeper and hit virgin territory because he was so deep. It felt different but so good. He fucked me good and finished in my ass. After her pulled out my ass felt stretched. I just had to know so I leaned down to the hole ans asked” how big is your dick. The old guy said “9 incher son. Do you like it? I said yes that is the biggest dick that ever fucked me.
So, don’t knock old guys. Some of them can fuck your ass like a youngster!