What's it like to have a big cock

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can anyone describe what it's like to be blessed with alot more then most guys?

If you have a long and thick cock, both you and your partner would reach to full orgasm easily (exclude the virgins). When you masturbate, you can feel the fullness of massive meat in your hand, which I think is an amazing feeling.

Reactions: deleted363616

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience has been if your endowed like I am, it's a beautiful thing to possess! ...I'm very long, thick, and heavy as a large cucumber - And some women love to feel my size deep inside them, or sometimes other women become afraid to go for a ride... Just view my photo gallery and you'll see what big really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted363616

CBS69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know having a big dick is important to my g/f...I just fucked the shit out of her and blew a huge load inside her....As always it felt so good to cum inside her....

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its like being being congratulated, envied and complimented for something you have no control over and did nothing to earn. I guess its nice to be fortunate, but you've got to keep a level head because as a some dudes seem to forget it doesn't make you better than everyone else.
Though on occasion it does lead to some unexpected fun times.

D

deleted518773

My experience has been if your endowed like I am, it's a beautiful thing to possess! ...I'm very long, thick, and heavy as a large cucumber - And some women love to feel my size deep inside them, or sometimes other women become afraid to go for a ride... Just view my photo gallery and you'll see what big really is.

wow your cock is nice!

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
It was awesome to be in high school and be in the locker room after practice and let it hang low. It was a turn on to be checked out. Still is=)

But cock doenst make a lover...

Just helps=)

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call it blessed.... Most of the time yes. It's not always a blessing being over 7" in girth when you meet someone new. Even more I often wasn't able to fuck hard the first few times since my girth at the base is almost 8".

However, when I was a student I know that a couple of girls got to know about my size and for that reason wanted to get fucked. Looking back at those days I consider it as a blessing.

I've been with my current GF for over 6 years now. With her there are no issues anymore. She can handle it easily. Though, she still gets turned on by my size. She loves it big so yeah, it's a blessing because her blowjobs are the best which I consider a gift regarding my experience with other girls.

Last edited: