What's it like to have a big cock

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
more like two...:wink:

I seen my dads penis a few times he does have a larger flaccid then me.
6" length x 6" girth he's uncut like me too.

My is about 4.5" length x 5" girth flaccid.

Sometimes if it's very warm my will get to 6" x 5.5" flaccid.. or if I have not gotten off in awhile..

MrRamme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it's like having an old 50 pence peice. Sure it's big but you'll have a tough time finding anyone who'll accept it.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I've had women purposely rub up against my bulge as they squeeze by me, they even touch it sometimes with a finger or even slide an open hand over it.
But I don't mind because when they rub their butt on me one of several things happens, one is my cock bounces from cheek to cheek, another is when my cock is slightly hard and the head slaps their tight cheeks together and then also when my head follows the contour of their ass, Mmmmmmm!
Sometimes as I'm swelling up they'll rub up and down it with their cheeks grabbing it in between like a big fat hotdog in a tight bun.

That's nothing. Women are forever taking one look at my bulge, spontaneously undressing in the street and begging me to f**k them there and then.

Just the other day I had a terrifying experience on the Tube. A lust-crazed student leapt on me, furiously tugging at my trousers, in a desperate attempt to unveil my enormous love torpedo. It took four fellow commuters and numerous tFL staff to drag her away, screaming, "Take me! Take me! - I gotta have that DIIIIIIICK!!!".

Honestly - it's getting to the stage where I'm afraid to go out of the flat.

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's nothing. Women are forever taking one look at my bulge, spontaneously undressing in the street and begging me to f**k them there and then.

Just the other day I had a terrifying experience on the Tube. A lust-crazed student leapt on me, furiously tugging at my trousers, in a desperate attempt to unveil my enormous love torpedo. It took four fellow commuters and numerous tFL staff to drag her away, screaming, "Take me! Take me! - I gotta have that DIIIIIIICK!!!".

Honestly - it's getting to the stage where I'm afraid to go out of the flat.
I thought I was alone with my problem...
I go just out to empty my mailbox, and even then I have to watch out for the post-woman... :) [ she never rings twice ...]

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is great to be huge but i always have and i always will love average cocks more fun to suck on i can usually get all of their cock in my mouth too and i do not choke and average cocks get harder faster than i do

foxfoot

Just Browsing
Media
So far, the girls I've been with seem to like the fact that it is large, but then either don't want to have sex with me or do so in a very timid way. My early sexual experiences were horrifying -- one girl refused to have sex with me because she believed it would "hurt too much," and another girl started crying mid-sex without ever telling me I was going to rough, putting her in pain, etc.

It's... weirder than you'd think. Depending on the girl(s), I guess.