What's it like to have a big cock

VonAug

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is hilarity... some of you guys need to cut this shit out. Having a large dick is like anything else, sometimes it's fun (when a girl tells her friends and they talk about you), sometimes it sucks (when you can't go balls deep).

All I want is for mine to keep working for another 40 or so years, so I can brag I still got it when I'm 60 or 70.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting howm people seem to pay attention to their penis more the bigger it is lol

Not too big by this sites standards but I really dont think about it. Any dick feels the same to its owner. Plus dont really have too many sexual interactions so I guess its pretty irrelevant.

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a good topic- Having a big cock like the one I possess can be too much of a good thing sometimes, especially when it comes to having sexual relations and intercourse.

For example, just getting a blow job can be a real issue for me because my dick is nearly 7-inches in girth. When I get completly rock hard, sometimes women can barely fit the head of my dick into their mouth, and some babes will try to accomodate a few inches of my thick shaft before they get a jaw ache and start complaining... but I always praise them for trying my size as a challenge. However, when I see this as being problem for us, I suggest that they suck me flaccid before I grow hard and long in their mouth and throat, and often this tactic does work - The best blow jobs I've experienced have been with women who truly seek extra large dicked men.

In my personal experience, 75% of the women I've been with will get afraid of my huge dick when it's right in front of them, especially when they claim they want to fuck a big sized dick... In the long run, when they change their mind about having intercourse with me, they'll mainly want to play with it, hold it and feel the heaviness of it, and maybe jack me off... and that's okay too... but I've learned to live with this as a potential issue at times. Honestly, when it comes to intercourse, most of the women experience some discomfort and difficulty accomodating all my length completly into their pussy. They will complain about me being too large to screw, and will sometimes make me stop intercourse altogether. But for me living with a big dick, I've learned to be gentle and take my time getting into a woman's pussy... and to make sure that she's totally aroused and comfortable to accept my size inside her luv box.

Last edited:
D

deleted518773

It's weird seeing as alot of women seem to be affraid of having a ellendowed man to have sex with. Maybe its more of a visual turn on?

Honir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's weird seeing as alot of women seem to be affraid of having a ellendowed man to have sex with. Maybe its more of a visual turn on?

I've heard it said that women's attraction to cocks is a lot like an attraction to Dragons - they're beautiful and magical, but scary as hell when you get an aggressive one up in your face.

Size probably exaggerates that reaction - a mix of attraction and fear. If you get past that though, you still have to have compatible libidos. A big dick can be a lot of extra work, regardless of the muscles being exercised, so a girl really needs to be into you (or sex) to maintain endurance beyond the "fucking like bunnies" stage of the relationship.

As for what it's like, it's kind of like having a super power. It's easily abused, and you're afraid of those who might hate or fear you for being different, but sometimes it can totally save the day. With a great cock comes great responsibility. Including sometimes being up front about it. You're not gonna ruin a surprise, and sexually compatibility is really important enough to be discussed on the first date and not three months down the line.

D

deleted518773

Seems like theres alot of troubles that come along with it too.

I've heard it said that women's attraction to cocks is a lot like an attraction to Dragons - they're beautiful and magical, but scary as hell when you get an aggressive one up in your face.

Size probably exaggerates that reaction - a mix of attraction and fear. If you get past that though, you still have to have compatible libidos. A big dick can be a lot of extra work, regardless of the muscles being exercised, so a girl really needs to be into you (or sex) to maintain endurance beyond the "fucking like bunnies" stage of the relationship.

As for what it's like, it's kind of like having a super power. It's easily abused, and you're afraid of those who might hate or fear you for being different, but sometimes it can totally save the day. With a great cock comes great responsibility. Including sometimes being up front about it. You're not gonna ruin a surprise, and sexually compatibility is really important enough to be discussed on the first date and not three months down the line.

Cudaj2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to this forum but have had vast heretrosexual experience. I've been told by pretty much every female that I've been sexually involved with that I have a big dick, cock, love muscle, whatever, and when I say "told" I mean just that. On my honor, never have I asked any female that I have had sex with, "Do you think I have a big dick?" in any way shape or form nor have I ever tried asking or conjuring a compliment by making sneaky comments. Alot of guys do this and it's just wrong, especially many guys who are smaller or only average and ought to know better. It pressures the female into saying something she doesn't think is true and gives false reassurance to the guy. It would be like a girl I've had sex with who has average sized breasts asking me if I thought they were big when I've been with females who are double and even triple her size. Anyway, females like to talk so word gets around which can be nice but when it comes to sex, I've lived by this rule when it comes to having a big dick and women: Having a big dick is great, having a big dick and REALLY knowing how to use it is better, but having a REPUTATION for having a big dick and knowing how to use it.... absolutely priceless. I read an article many years ago, I can't remember where, but I was about 13-14 years old and it had become evident by then that my penis was going to be larger than normal. I can't remember what the article was about specifically but the paragraph that captured my attention and stays in my head to this day went something like: "Throughout history, the main complaint/dissatisfaction of most sexually experienced women is not that their husband/boyfriend/lover etc. has a small penis, it's that he has a large penis and doesn't know what to do with it." Wise words indeed! Anyway the main advantage that I've enjoyed because of my penis size is that I have got many females to do something they don't normally do here in the USA and that is to stop shaving their armpits and pubic hair( although many prefer to keep their pubes natural beforehand thankfully ). Natural armpits and pubes are just something I've always preferred on a woman since I was a young teenager. I have several reasons and I guess that's just what my brain and penis respond to. I've lost count of the amount of females that have told me specifically the only reason they stopped shaving was because of my penis size and technique. So in conclusion, that aspect has been what I've enjoyed most about being well endowed. If you got it, use it to your advantage!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have much less sexual anxiety, proud of what is between your legs :)

I'm new to this forum but have had vast heretrosexual experience. I've been told by pretty much every female that I've been sexually involved with that I have a big dick, cock, love muscle, whatever, and when I say "told" I mean just that. If you got it, use it to your advantage!
totally agree, when they see the hung, they get excited and make a comment

Last edited:

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not huge like some of the guys here, but most of the girls I've been with thought I was big enough - big, or above average at worst. They usually told their friends I had a "big" or "thick" cock, and their friends or mutual female friends would bring it up. Some of the best were:
1) "So, __ said you had big cock. Is it true? She said it was fat, and had nice length."
2) "__ said you and __ both had big cocks, and your was thick."
3) "What do you think of _. I told her you had a big cock, and she's interested if you want to hook up."

If I got that with only 7" x 5.5", I can't imagine what it would be like with 8-10". haha

Magicstick74

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one time me and this chick were foolin around, had a few good laughs and what not and when i unleashed the beast it got really quiet. After a few seconds she said "OH MY" with her eyes wide open. It was funny cuz one moment there was a lot of commotion and then when she saw it, it was dead silent. i think she got mesmerized by it cuz she really didnt say much after that (except when i was fuckin her, then she was moaning like a wildebeast).

I think one of the best parts about having a big dick is just seeing and hearing the reactions.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the best thing about having one is the knowledge that you won't ever come up short. Unless the girl, or guy, is a size queen, then I know I'll be able to satisfy most people. I'm not huge but I know what I have isn't small. Just knowing that is more than enough.

citr

Experimental Member
Media
You can still see your dick if you get fat. And if you get fat it still looks average comparatively, instead of being a little nubbin.

But really, mine was strictly average through my teens until I hit a weird growth spurt right as I was turning 21. And having seen both sides of the fence, I can confidently report that nothing much changes. Life is still get up, coffee, shit, shower, work, lunch, work, dinner, little errands, read, possibly visit a friend or just read a bit more, sex, cuddle, sleep.

Ways in which it changed my life at all:

-Gym shorts generally look gross. This can be avoided somewhat w/ the right underwear, but generally I like loose boxers the best, and those are a disaster now with gym shorts. Tighter underwear scrunches everything up in a way that makes me feel all eunuchy, yet it's come to the point that they dominate my underwear drawer.

-Arousal can be hard to hide in jeans. This is something I never worried about before, as my average erection would be pretty hard to notice behind the "tent" of the zipper area. You'd have to be really be looking. Now it's just clownish. Similar to the gym shorts thing.

-Fiance loves the added girth for penetration--loves it quite a bit--but I don't fit into her mouth nearly as easily, and blowjobs generally can be frustrating.

-Fiance got a kick out of our little measuring sessions during the spurt.

-Am teased about it sometimes by the three non-fiance people that know about it (her best friend and her parents). And now that my best male friend is seriously dating her best friend there's the weirdness that she likely has mentioned it, and he's such a repressed mess sexually that this will never not be very weird.

-My best female friend--who in terms of sexual repression is the mirror opposite of my male bud--became a bit more flirty with me. Of course this could be for many reasons, or for no reason, so, yeah. I filled out during the spurt in stature and facial hair (lol) and just all-around I stopped looking like a boy-person who'd underwent only the bare requirements of puberty, so maybe she just liked that look. Yet, when we'd about our sex lives, she started making a weird amount of comments to the effect that while she loved the loveydovey-type sex with her effete big-glasses musician boyfriend, she also sometimes yearned for a more stereotypically masculine, he-man lover to just fuck the shit out of but not love. (At which point I'd mention that I felt privileged to enjoy both modes of lovemaking with my fiancee depending on our moods, which served as a tidy way of keeping the fact that I had a fiance firmly in the conversation.) And while the comments never literally involved size, there was an odd knowing tone of voice on her part that was kinda discomfiting. And she's someone whom I wouldn't have worried about the gym-shorts grossness around. And yeah, I probably made a few too many comments about my constantly changing shoe size. And yeah, I probably made them in ways that were obviously innuendo for the changes in "size" that I was actually thinking about. I was determined to not brag about it to anyone but my fiance (because she has already seen the worst of me, she can take it), so allowing myself those silly little comments seemed OK. In retrospect, I probably teased her.

-Still don't get the toilet-water thing. All the toilets I use, your cock would have to be a small human to dip all the way down there.

-Easier and more satisfying to masturbate with. I remember feeling frustrated that I didn't have more shaft to really pump away at when in the shower.

Can't think of anything else.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Completely erect my cock is about 20 centimeters. I'm in a commited relationship for years now, but I'll never forget girls' comments (including my gf) when they first saw it :). I'm happy with my cock, but that's about as far as it goes. Fucking for a really extended amount of time isn't always possible, but I always spend a long amount of time on foreplay.

Being hung ALWAYS has its advantages...

Wow, that's just..amazing.

frankyme

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When people get to know about it the word gets spread.... When being on a party girls and sometimes boys are curious and have to bring up a discission.