What's it like to suck monster cock?

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Often more trouble than it is worth. Unless you're really into the guy on a personal level, it's all about sore jaws and "Ooo. Watch your teeth." Followed by, "STFU, you mama's boy. My teeth barely touched you." :rolleyes:

If you're into the guy, it's fantastic. You learn how to work with it, in part by trial and error and in part because he teaches you. He tells you what turns him on, you find positions that work best for both of you in terms of getting him down your throat. You try different approaches: rough and domineering, loving and romantic, one-sided, reciprocal. If he's not sucking me too, he's not getting sucked, btw.

Some people are really, really into giving head: getting gagged, having their air cut off which causes a head rush, face fucking to the point of tears in the eyes. It's not bad to try with the right guy; I've enjoyed it that way too. It can be pulled off by guys of most sizes, but bigger ones can do it more easily.

For me, it boils down to mental connection. Everything sounds hot in theory on here. In real-time, if I'm not into the guy, it's going to suck -- and not in a good way -- not matter how big it is.

That sounds pretty fun, thanks for the response. Not sure that mental connection matters too much - a monster cock is a monster cock and almost has a special power.

Reactions: jcbpltn

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That sounds pretty fun, thanks for the response. Not sure that mental connection matters too much - a monster cock is a monster cock and almost has a special power.
I speak only for myself, but I assure you no dick has "special power(s)." :joy:

D

deleted979871

it can be a lot of fun but it's also a labor of love. lots of licking and using my hands, not my throat so much until I'm ready to go deep.

Reactions: malakos

it can be a lot of fun but it's also a labor of love. lots of licking and using my hands, not my throat so much until I'm ready to go deep.
That sounds like work, but fun work. What's it like licking a long and thick shaft, and knob ?

It’s better than sucking averaged sized men who ask you to deepthroat then when their penis is too small to actually be “deepthroated” because it can’t even reach the back of your throat.

Reactions: MateHung

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love sucking all sizes of cock. A true monster is a lot of fun, but unfortunately I *do* have a gag reflex so a super huge one *will* hit it. I can handle that for a while but activation of the gag reflex too many times in too short a period is just uncomfortable for me. If I know I'll be meeting a guy with a big one (which often one doesn't, right?) I'll of course be sure not to eat anything for a while beforehand. I've never actually thrown up but have been closer than I wanted once or twice.

All that being said, I can deep throat to a pretty good degree and I love having the ability though to tilt my head a certain way and take most huge guys deeper than most other guys can take them.

I imagine the perfect size for oral is different for all different people. I vividly recall meeting this hot hot guy at West Side Club in NYC a number of years ago now, and turns out he loved to be sucked. He was maybe 7.5 and I discovered right then that my gag reflex kicks in at about 7.75. (The numbers are not exactly right but it's the relation of the two that's important.) God that was awesome because I was able to do as I pleased and never quite be uncomfortable. He had a great cumshot too, as I recall....

Thick is great as well but yes sore jaw might be a problem.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Length is fine. It's the thickness that's problematic. When the girth gets wider than the space between your molars, it's impossible to take deeply without teeth rubbing.

You basically have to work the head with your mouth and use one or both hands to simulate deep throating.

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s definitely a challenge I love. Nothing like seeing how far I can put it down my throat, but other than that I’m not too concerned with size.

Now girth does make it more tricky and presents a new challenge.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thickness makes it tough, but the more you enjoy it the more they will. Most of the feeling is around the head anyway.

God i love blowing hung guys. Sloppy, energetic, wet blowjobs are the best way to go after the hung guys

Reactions: MateHung

Length is fine. It's the thickness that's problematic. When the girth gets wider than the space between your molars, it's impossible to take deeply without teeth rubbing.

You basically have to work the head with your mouth and use one or both hands to simulate deep throating.
Damn, where do you find thick cocks like that ?

Thickness makes it tough, but the more you enjoy it the more they will. Most of the feeling is around the head anyway.

God i love blowing hung guys. Sloppy, energetic, wet blowjobs are the best way to go after the hung guys
Sounds fun. Where do you meet hung ?