What's it like to swing your dick?

SpeedoRick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always wondered this. I can't do it because I'm only a couple of inches soft but I've been curious as to what it feels like to have your dick swing about. Whether it's 'cos you're going commando, jogging or are just lounging about. Must feel kinda hot.

Mine just bounces sometimes.

Also, guys with low hangers. That must feel great, especially when you're banging a guy/gal and they're wacking off the other person. Again, wouldn't know 'cos mine are a bit small and usually quite tight.

Must literally feel great to just have this big piece of meat between your legs.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It feels liberating, powerful and manly... I dig the feeling of my thick meat swinging like a bat... dig the eyes glued to my crotch a lot too...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swinging in the rain and during any other activity is a lot of fun.

I also enjoy the balls slapping during sexual intercourse.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its nice when I'm inside and it's warm and i'm just walking around but when I try to run or physically exert myself and I'm "hanging low" (so to speak) it's uncomfortable at first. But my balls tend to tighten up quickly in such situations (for safety's sake I suppose) and my dick will shorten up a bit as well.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine's a dangler: it always points straight down unless it's really aroused. I admit I feel a vain, cocksure satisfaction to let it hang or to see it dangling in the mirror. But I never feel any need to swing it.

But I guess everyone's curious about how the other half lives...

I've long been fascinated by cocks that stick out when flaccid...because it seems so "normal" I guess. Lots of guys seem to just pull on their underwear without needing to arrange the contents. I've got a sufficiently long, skinny penis that Im uncomfortable puling on briefs unless I carefully tuck it somewhere secure. Boxers are okay if I tuck it down the left leg, but I just can't stand hanging down the right leg.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

On a real hot and humid day in the summer, or when exercising or running, I sometimes can get a flaccid that is a 4+ incher,
...and it can swing or flop about a bit. I love the feeling and
although I am happy with what I have, I sometimes wish I had
it ALL THE TIME....but that's life! :shrug:

I see that those who are well endowed seem to think it is a burden...but as the OP says, I sure would like to know what it feels like to have a heavy piece of meat floping between my
legs...

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've always wondered this. I can't do it because I'm only a couple of inches soft but I've been curious as to what it feels like to have your dick swing about. Whether it's 'cos you're going commando, jogging or are just lounging about. Must feel kinda hot.

Mine just bounces sometimes.

Also, guys with low hangers. That must feel great, especially when you're banging a guy/gal and they're wacking off the other person. Again, wouldn't know 'cos mine are a bit small and usually quite tight.

Must literally feel great to just have this big piece of meat between your legs.
I hate to say this but I do not notice it anymore.I am about 4.5" soft on the colder days, on the warmer days I am about 5.5 to 6" soft. damn winter be over already. I consider 65+ a warmer day.

it has only been getting into the low to mid 50's.

I do not have to worry about shrinkage when working out
once I start warming up it increases in flaccid size.

Last edited:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fairly big soft with low hangers here also, I have to say it does feel manly like an other poster mentioned. I can actually swing my dick around like helicopter style, do it in the mirror for the lols sometimes:cool:

citr

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really like it tbh. If it's just swinging the sensation it gives feels too similar to how it feels if I have it just hanging out my fly, and so I tend to get self-conscious and start stealing quick glances at my zipper to make sure I'm not exposed. I think if my penis isn't touching fabric I instinctively associate it with my penis being out. I found this nice brand of boxer-briefs at JC Penny few weeks ago that give enough snugness so there's no swinging but still feel very comfortable, almost as comfortable as loose boxers. I've been pretty happy w/ em!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love the feeling of my cock and balls swinging under my pants, wondering if anybody is looking at my crotch and watching it all swing around. What I don't like is sitting. Actually, sitting is not so bad, but once I am settled and move to adjust my posture (like crossng my legs or something) I end up squashing one or both of my balls, or causing my cock to be pressed into areas that are not comfortable. To make it all work without the discomfort, I woud have to stand up, cup my junk and pull it forward before sitting back down, so that all the delicates are out of the way.

Like a lot of those posts above me, I also love the feeling of my balls slapping against my partner during sex.