What's it like to swing your dick?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good and bad. Walking around nude is fine but wearing clothes can present issues. I generally wear boxers if I wear underwear at all. There is room for my balls in the center, but my cock generally has to go down one leg. Unless you are wearing very baggy slacks, your dick can get pinched uncomfortably when you sit down. I also find it necessary from time to time to reach in and "switch gear". i.e, reposition from one side to the other, which is difficult to do discretely in polite company.

For what ever reason, when I am walking down a steep flight of stairs, my cock wants to switch sides back and forth with every step, and it feels really creepy when your glans scrapes back and forth over the crotch seam.

As far loose balls and fucking, I love to smack into a woman's backside in doggy position. For some reason, I am not really physically aware of my balls slapping against my partners vulva and clit, but I have had numerous women tell me they were aware of it and loved the feeling.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody else know how to do the little hip 'shimmy' that makes your cock slap back and forth against the front of your thighs? It's kinda like doing the twist? My lady likes it when I do that...:biggrin1:

Man, I love having a big dick!

Reactions: nu2mbg

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody else know how to do the little hip 'shimmy' that makes your cock slap back and forth against the front of your thighs? It's kinda like doing the twist? My lady likes it when I do that...:biggrin1:

Man, I love having a big dick!

Yes! :biggrin1:

The other day I was standing in a coworker's office, and without thinking about it found myself swinging side to side. Don't know if he noticed. I hope not. :rolleyes: You know, when you're wearing loose boxers and loose trou, and it's kinda fun to let it flop.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
unless working out, I am either commando or in boxers. I am mostly a show'r but still grow quite a bit so there is a lot of cock floppage with me. If I am walking around naked, i catch myself holding onto my cock and balls like I am supporting them so they don't bounce around and hurt after a while. Sometimes I end up pinching them between my legs which is not too comfy!

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha 'dick slang'.
I wish I was a bit more of a shower for this purpose.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is normally about 6" flacid, 7" in hot weather. My balls are quite big and hang very low as well. I never wear underwear of any kind, so let it all hang and swing. I prefer loose pants because they are way more comfortable, with no squeezing of my balls and my dick can go wherever it needs for comfort.

In winter it is all a bit smaller and tighter, so might feel similar to a slightly smaller package. In summer it hangs and swings much more. I far prefer the feel of hanging low, heavy and swinging more. I am cut and feel the edge of my head rubbing on the fabric but it can chafe on the seam by the end of a long hike. If chafe becomes a problem then I tuck my dick into the waist band or adjust my pants so that my dick hangs below the seam.

Some of the time I am unaware of swinging, which is mostly when I am totally flacid. It becomes heavier as it gets bigger, then I become more aware of it moving around. That means that in summer my dick keeps me aware of it most of the time, not so much in winter when it is smaller.

I don't ever feel embarassed by my package nor try to hide it. I am a shower, so it normally looks like I have a mild semi when naked. The weight makes it hang straight down unless I have a fairly good semi. An erection never goes higher than horizontal when naked but pushes hard against my pants when clothed. It becomes very obvious so I try hard not to let that happen in the wrong situations. The rim of my head almost always shows, so I guess that most people can see that I am circumcised.

I sometimes wonder what it feels like to have a uptight balls and a short dick that sticks straight out on top of the balls. I would not swop what I have to experience the difference though.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, loose fabric lightly touching my dick can make me hard. So, the few times I've gone commando I felt self-conscious, and I constantly checked myself for growth. (Silk shorts will "raise the tent" on me everytime.)

One time, I was just wearing an old t-shirt and gym pants when I went to the bank. I saw a co-worker there and we started talking. At first, I knew I was "showing" just a little bit, which was cool but even that made me self-conscious. And then of course, the more I tried NOT to think about it, the more it grew! In about 2-3 minutes, my dick was semi-hard with no where to hide.

Basically, I prefer the security and discretion in wearing my boxer briefs.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
During my working day, I normally keep it in place by wearing boxer-briefs. Once i get home, I let the stallion out of the barn.

On those days when I run out of clean underwear and I have to go commando, I'll let it swing, sheathed in a sock, to keep it from brushing up against my jeans, otherwise I'd be rubbed raw by the end of the day.

Last edited: