What's it mean to have a loose vagina?

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to see how much I could fit in my girlfriend's snatch, and I got 4 fingers up to the knuckles, which is about 4" across, fairly easily. In fact she seemed to like it. I worked the thumb in and almost pushed the whole fist through, but she winced and pushed me away.

Is that fairly loose compared to average? Is it conceivable to have that much natural elasiticity? I don't know what else has been up there besides my dick, 2 or 3 fingers at most, and some dildos that weren't more than 2" across.

What's the significance of a tight or loose vagina as related to penetrative sex? Obviously my dick at 1.75" across is nothing compared to 4" across. Would that mean that she can't get a pleasurable or noticable stretch from regular sex? She feels good, but not tight most of the time, and sometimes kind of loose-ish. It definitely felt different, way tighter, with my hand almost all the way in there. And again, she seemed to get a kick out of that.

I don't think it matters much, but I wanted to get some opinions.

Also, if I try to stick it in before she's thoroughly warmed up, it always hurts her, even with lube. It seems like kind of a bummer that she can't normally handle my dick, but then she jumps right to fisting size in less than a minute. Would be nice if there was an inbetween!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if it's loose compared to average, as I'm not sure what average is. The most I have ever been able to take is three fingers, but I can still feel my SO's penis perfectly fine and I can squeeze him happily to orgasm.

Like your SO, even with lube if I'm not ready it still hurts. I think that if she was really turned on by what you were doing it's perfectly normally to have some amount of elasiticity.

Does she do pelvic exercises? As long as you are both happy that is all that really matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if it's loose compared to average, as I'm not sure what average is. The most I have ever been able to take is three fingers, but I can still feel my SO's penis perfectly fine and I can squeeze him happily to orgasm.

Like your SO, even with lube if I'm not ready it still hurts. I think that if she was really turned on by what you were doing it's perfectly normally to have some amount of elasiticity.

Does she do pelvic exercises?

Not sure yet. She had talked about doing some exercises but I haven't heard anymore on that. I may have noticed her feeling a bit tighter and possibly squeezing me sometimes during sex, but I'm not sure.

So the max elasticity is not always the same? When you're more aroused than normal, you might stretch more than normal? It's intersting, because I've never considered stuffing that much in her before. Usually 2 fingers is perfect.

I don't think 3 fingers is much. That's more what I would consider normal. 4 fingers to the knuckles is way more, and I believe my hand is thicker than most people.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure yet. She had talked about doing some exercises but I haven't heard anymore on that. I may have noticed her feeling a bit tighter and possibly squeezing me sometimes during sex, but I'm not sure.

So the max elasticity is not always the same? When you're more aroused than normal, you might stretch more than normal? It's intersting, because I've never considered stuffing that much in her before. Usually 2 fingers is perfect.

I don't think 3 fingers is much. That's more what I would consider normal. 4 fingers to the knuckles is way more, and I believe my hand is thicker than most people.

I think it has a lot to do with arousal level, remember I'm only speaking for myself. But the majority of the time two fingers feels wonderful and three is a painful stretch, but I like that feeling. It's been rare that he his went there and I've never asked for it. 3 of my boyfriends fingers are maybe the same size or alittle bigger than his penis so to me it's not that much. He doesn't have them layed out side to side, kind of cupped together, so it's not a straight across stretch, he has tried doing that before and it hurts pretty bad so he doesn't really try that.

And might I add that normal is boring IMO, to be perfectly honest I'm hooked on fisting video's and if I could do it, I would be all for it.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry. There is nothing wrong with your girlfriend. She's just flexible.
Some girls can easily stretch to unbelievable sizes and still enjoy a 'normal' dick moments later.
That loose-ish feeling is quite normal when a girl gets very aroused and wet.

And of course she can't handle your meat if she's not thoroughly warmed up. No girls can do that unless they have a larger than average pussy.

If she remembers to do her kegals there is nothing to worry about if you choose to keep on playing with fingers, and even the whole hand...
However I recommend that you do a lot of reading on the subject. A good place to start is [www.fistforum.com]. <-- A free forum just like this one, but with fisting as subject.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't believe you posted that AG :eek:! It's so not polite to call a girls vagina loose, not matter how loose it really is.

I have no idea whether you're gf is average or not. But (and I'm sure I don't really have to say this) tightness depends on a whole lot of things - arousal etc. And it doesn't really matter what she's had in her vagina in the past. Vaginas are awfully elastic creatures. They spring back pretty well.

Personally, I tend to find a 6 inch girth a pretty snug fit and can get pretty sore from it if it's not something I'm doing on a regular basis. However I'm finger greedy and will always try for as many as possible - 4 tends to be a little difficult but I do it anyway coz I love it. I have also tried fisting (successfully) but still find 6 inches to be a snug fit because it doesn't stretch you permanently unless you're doing it often.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe you posted that AG :eek:! It's so not polite to call a girls vagina loose, not matter how loose it really is.

I have no idea whether you're gf is average or not. But (and I'm sure I don't really have to say this) tightness depends on a whole lot of things - arousal etc. And it doesn't really matter what she's had in her vagina in the past. Vaginas are awfully elastic creatures. They spring back pretty well.

Personally, I tend to find a 6 inch girth a pretty snug fit and can get pretty sore from it if it's not something I'm doing on a regular basis. However I'm finger greedy and will always try for as many as possible - 4 tends to be a little difficult but I do it anyway coz I love it. I have also tried fisting (successfully) but still find 6 inches to be a snug fit because it doesn't stretch you permanently unless you're doing it often.

That's neat!

But I didn't call anyone loose! I was just asking other people what they thought. I don't think I'm labeling my girlfriend or anyone else as loose.

Or is the word itself the problem? Certainly there is such a thing as a tighter fit, and a not tighter fit... what is the appropriate terminology? Snug and not snug?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The tightest girl I've ever been with I could only fit one finger in her comfortably. As soon as I put two in, she complained.

The loosest girl I've ever been with I could fit four fingers in her without any trouble.

Now, is that just a coincidence? I'm inclined to think not. My rule so far is if I can fit more than two fingers in a girl during foreplay than I'm inclined to believe she is looser than what is average. Might be flawed thinking, but I haven't been proven wrong yet after having having sex with a girl and my friend who has fucked way more girls than I have has also come to the same conclusion.

Another thing I factor in when it comes to "looseness" is depth. Although I haven't really figured out any way to figure that out other than if I can hit bottom or not. But I'd need a larger sample size than what I currently have to come to any conclusions.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one ever put more than two fingers inside of me. I'd say, like some already did here, it depends on your level of arousal.

My ex who was sadly very small, 4x4,5, said that I was one of the most tight females he ever had.

The biggest one, I ever had, was a Finnish gipsy, estimation 7" by 5,5". No problem. It stretches, but it goes back. If I don't have a regular sex life, I can't take anything big. Otherwise, I'd say, the vagina adjusts to size, unless of course you try put a baseball bat in there.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I think my girlfriend could take a baseball bat... She's pretty amazing when it comes to sex actually. She's definitely fulfilled my wildest dreams so far. Just need to loosen up that butt! Dammit! :mad:

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forget about it. Your gf does not have a loose one. The vagina is quite elastic. It's also surrounded by pelvic floor muscles which can contract and make the vaginal entrance tight or relax and allow it to open. A woman's vagina goes through several changes during sexual excitement and can grip whatever is being inserted, so that it can get pleasurable sensations from something as small as a finger or a very small penis. But as sexual excitement builds and a woman's orgasm approaches, her muscles relax and the vagina 'tents'. At that point it feels very soft and 'loose'. It's absolutely normal, and if you can feel that happening with your wife, then you are doing alright and should be very proud. I'm pretty sure most couples don't have such good sex.

If a woman wants it to, her vagina can relax to accept a huge dildo or fist (with plenty of lube and practice). Obviously, every woman has her limits. You're wife's limit sounds very normal to me. I've only met one woman who could accept more than four fingers past the knuckles. She was a tall girl with a wide pelvis and she'd had 3 kids. When she was turned on, my whole hand slipped in quite easily. She liked that a lot, but she also loved being fucked. I kind of assumed my cock would feel small to her, or that she'd feel loose, but the sex was great for both of us.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's elstic, not loose.
loose is if she can't tighten around you.
if she can squeeze you then she's tight.
silly you!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's neat!

But I didn't call anyone loose! I was just asking other people what they thought. I don't think I'm labeling my girlfriend or anyone else as loose.

Or is the word itself the problem? Certainly there is such a thing as a tighter fit, and a not tighter fit... what is the appropriate terminology? Snug and not snug?

Lol :smile:. I know you well enough to know that you didn't mean it to be offensive. I think the problem with 'loose' is that it is so often used in a negative way. Snug and not so snug work well for me :smile:.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Childbirth involves getting quite a large item out through there. Just keep that in mind, and then work on your muscular development down there. It is pleasant.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some women who have vaginas that are very snug and seem to remain quite tight even when they are very aroused.

There are many who can accommodate penises or other objects of quite significant girth, but still have a lot of muscular tone and can easily tighten down around them.

And there are some women who can accommodate cocks of pretty big girth who really don't seem to have much vaginal muscle tone and remain fairly loose, or unsnug, or not tight, or whatever you find politically correct, throughout intercourse.

I don't think you can tell what a woman is going to be like down there from her age, stature, number of partners, appearance of her external genitalia, or whether she has delivered children vaginally. Women remain somewhat mysterious that way even after their clothes are all off.

And yes, the "tightness" of a woman's coochie varies at different times of the month and with different levels of arousal.

I've had sex with all three types and enjoyed it. If I had my druthers, I would prefer all women to be the second type, but variety is the spice of life, so they say.