What's it mean to have a loose vagina?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, they are costly, but I like that they have graduated resistance, so you can increase your muscle tone.
when you've got a baby, every minute of your day is spent supplying milk of mopping poop and you're getting two hours sleep a night, exercising while unconscious is worth every penny :wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when you've got a baby, every minute of your day is spent supplying milk of mopping poop and you're getting two hours sleep a night, exercising while unconscious is worth every penny :wink:

I bet it is! I'm sure I'll be buying one!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette and TheTramp, thanks for the info on the ectro-stim toys. They're just so darned expensive! Much more expensive than my usual toys cost. I am a cheap perv.

Well I did spend over $100 on the baddragon toy thats to big and kind of floppy:mad: Sigh my eyes are bigger than my special place:rolleyes: Normally I am a cheap perv though. I have found ebay's adult section to be full of fun items!

That was my experience exactly! I don't understand how they tone any better than masturbating with a fun toy, since I clench and move and flex a lot when I do that! Or just practicing the movements sans Ben-Wa balls. I think it's a bit of a scam.

Well as I said when i bought them it was more for the naughtiness factor!

I've never had the guts to wear something sexual out in public. The closest I've gotten were the times I've driven long distance and used vibes to pass the time. :smile:

You know I have thought about what if I get in an accident... but honestly unless I'm seriously injured the will not be in that area. I have never used a vibe, but one time I rubbed off while driving home... I was extremely horny:redface: I am the estrogen ocean sometimes. I don't know whats wrong with me. I must be hitting a sexual peak age or something. It's on my mind more so now than it has ever been.

I would like to get one of the mp3 vibing bullet toys and try it while I work out. That seems like a good way to keep time with the beat. :biggrin1:

Interesting I hadn't heard of this... but why am I not surprised?

Yeah, they are costly, but I like that they have graduated resistance, so you can increase your muscle tone.[/QUOTE
]

I still think they look like plastic salad tongs... hmmm I wonder... lmao I can get those cheaper and heavy duty vs light:tongue:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dolfette and TheTramp, thanks for the info on the ectro-stim toys. They're just so darned expensive! Much more expensive than my usual toys cost. I am a cheap perv.

Lol compared to what you need if you really want to train big muscles effectively, like your leg when you can't walk or bike or use the gym for it you have to pay a lot more than for those toys.

But eventually i think it was worth it because it really helped me.
The actual toning really works and from what i can tell from trying it on one girl it can be really pleasurable, so it might be worth the money for you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nah, I stick it in my underwear and I'm in my car. The closest anyone gets to me is when I go through a drive-through fast food place or I buy gas at a gas station!

Still seems pretty public to me! I've done similar things but only as a passenger. I think I would crash if I tried to do that whilst driving :smile:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
This thread seriously isn't helping the perception of women drivers.

Even Petite - a vibe??????????????????????????? Crazy!

They'll have cigarette lighter attachments to them next to provide continuous power!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe it's a blessing, you are pregnant after all.

I did rig my own pelvic e-stim toner. I go 2 cock rings, one slightly smaller than the other and took my electrodes and hooked each lead to the rings. The wider one I wore arounbd my base, the narrower one behind my glans.

Holy shit, it hurt like a sumbitch! I had the power on high when I was monkeying around with the leads. I turned the power down to where I could barely feel it and it still sucked. It felt like static electricity pinging me every 2 seconds.

That was my experience exactly! I don't understand how they tone any better than masturbating with a fun toy, since I clench and move and flex a lot when I do that! Or just practicing the movements sans Ben-Wa balls. I think it's a bit of a scam.

I though you had the smartballs? What did you think of those (that - singular)?

I have never used a vibe, but one time I rubbed off while driving home... I was extremely horny:redface: I am the estrogen ocean sometimes. I don't know whats wrong with me. I must be hitting a sexual peak age or something.

Pfft! What do you mean, what's wrong with you? I think you mean what's going so right with you!! This is a good thing, trust me. Just don't drive anywhere close to Western Colorado, please? :smile:

I still think they look like plastic salad tongs... hmmm I wonder... lmao I can get those cheaper and heavy duty vs light:tongue:

Think of twhat a big hit you'll be in cocktail parties! You'll be the one putting the ice in the drinks hands free. Tossing the salad hands free.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The loose vagina test :
Stick your right tumb in the vagina and your right middle finger in the anus.
Clip now your fingers. When you hear a 'clack' then it's loose, do you hear an echo too then it's not only loose but very long too :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The loose vagina test :
Stick your right tumb in the vagina and your right middle finger in the anus.
Clip now your fingers. When you hear a 'clack' then it's loose, do you hear an echo too then it's not only loose but very long too :)
i know a test for an empty skull.
but in some cases it's obvious without the test.

waldoshint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm unusual but I LIKE big "elastic" vaginas for a variety of reasons. I find them more aesthetically pleasing and I think they feel better. To me it's a huge turn-on. I hate "tight" little baby girl vaginas, yawn. So I'd say that it means you're hot or your wife or whomever.