Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know a test for an empty skull.
but in some cases it's obvious without the test.

:rofl: @ Dolfette.

But anyway, back to the topic kinda...

Strictly my experience here:

My bf and I recently tried our first venture with seeing how many fingers he could put inside me. I think he ended up with the thumb and the other four up to the third knuckle before I started to have any discomfort. (It just felt like a lot of pressure on my pubic bone/pelvic area not really pain) He was very gentle and kept asking me if I was ok which I think is especially sweet of him. Neither one of us had ever attempted this before with each other or any other past partners.

I was worried that I was kind of 'loose' after that because that was my first attempt at having so many fingers (almost an entire man hand) up there on my first try. My bf assured me that I felt tight as ever and that I had no problems squeezing his cock when he was inside of me even after the experiment so I guess it is chalked up to elasticity.
The more turned on I am, the easier it is to fit more inside of me. *shrug*

But I wouldn't call myself 'loose' even if I was because I hate that term...*grumbles*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I wouldn't call myself 'loose' even if I was because I hate that term...*grumbles*

Some women are tight, some are loose, some are elastic!

I'd rather be elastic. It seems like the best one of them all.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was mulling this thread awhile ago at work and wondered why I don't see this topic show up enough on the varied sex forums I frequent. I thought to myself what would be the best way to show this disparity of insecurities.

Time after time after time I see the whole "is my penis big enough" thread pop up at least once a day somewhere, but rarely do I see "is my vagina tight enough". So I decided to look up Ask Jeeves (www.ask.com) for answers. When I asked, "Is my vagina tight enough?" I got 91,900 possible pages that may contain an answer.

When I asked, "Is my penis big enough?" I got a whopping 4,096,000 pages!! That's over 44 times as many as the counterpart question.

Are men really that insecure and women that blase about genitalia that should be compatible? Apparently that's the case.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are men really that insecure and women that blase about genitalia that should be compatible? Apparently that's the case.

I think it has more to do with the fact that it's easier to spot a small dick than it is a loose pussy. Therefore, there is way more pressure on a man to "measure up" because you can clearly see what he is working with which explains their insecurity.

Also, a friend a mine had this as his status the other day which I thought was kind of relevant to this topic, "People say "its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean"...I think, it's the size of the ocean. Cause a yacht looks big in a lake and a pond. Loose lips sink ships.."

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, women do feel insecure about such things.
it's just that women don't go in for the public discussion of their genitals.

...mostly because there are often such stupid comments from some of the men. we want to talk about toners and we are. more practicality, less angst.
Dolfette, there's so many different brands and types! Which one(s) did you like?
i went for the TensCare. i'm ignoring the incontinence setting :rolleyes: but the toning setting is really cool. the squeeze builds up, so it's less of a shock than my last one. no jumping in the air!

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This tight vagina thing could be culture specific. Intact men often employ a very light touch when masturbating. Couple fingers and thumb - then sometimes a full fist when approaching orgasm. Cut men use the full fist to begin with, then sometimes wringing and squeezing to reach orgasm.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i went for the TensCare. i'm ignoring the incontinence setting :rolleyes: but the toning setting is really cool. the squeeze builds up, so it's less of a shock than my last one. no jumping in the air!

That's the same brand I read about when I was 16! It's been around for a while.

I'm going to buy me one! I can feel the results of my womb pressing on my pudendal nerves. I hate it. Need to work on my pelvic floor strength from now until birth!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the same brand I read about when I was 16! It's been around for a while.

I'm going to buy me one! I can feel the results of my womb pressing on my pudendal nerves. I hate it. Need to work on my pelvic floor strength from now until birth!
first time around i wish i'd known about these for after the birth. all the bruising & soreness heals faster if you exercise your bits, but it really was the last thing i felt like doing and the bruising & swelling made it hard for me to even know if i was actually squeezing at all.

but you mustn't use it while you're preggers!
all that zapping might trigger labour or harm the baby.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first time around i wish i'd known about these for after the birth. all the bruising & soreness heals faster if you exercise your bits, but it really was the last thing i felt like doing and the bruising & swelling made it hard for me to even know if i was actually squeezing at all.

but you mustn't use it while you're preggers!
all that zapping might trigger labour or harm the baby.

Really? The literature on The TensCare site say that it's safe for use during pregnancy.

Starting a few weeks ago, I began experiencing pain in my genital area when I just woke up and when I sat down for a long time, and then twice now I've sneezed and pee-ed just a little, for the first time in my entire life! I returned to using the Gyneflex again and I'm down to Level 3! A 3!!! So it's really obvious that my womb has reached the size and weight where it's begun to cause me nerve problems and begun affecting my ability to control my nether muscles. The pain part was unexpected. I didn't realize it would also hurt. :frown1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? The literature on The TensCare site say that it's safe for use during pregnancy.

Starting a few weeks ago, I began experiencing pain in my genital area when I just woke up and when I sat down for a long time, and then twice now I've sneezed and pee-ed just a little, for the first time in my entire life! I returned to using the Gyneflex again and I'm down to Level 3! A 3!!! So it's really obvious that my womb has reached the size and weight where it's begun to cause me nerve problems and begun affecting my ability to control my nether muscles. The pain part was unexpected. I didn't realize it would also hurt. :frown1:
nope, the muscle stimulator most definitely carries a warning not to. i'm holding it in my hand as i typed...double checked for you.
you can use tens for pain relief though. i had one for the labour. different frequencies though, that don't stimulate muscles.

the vag stuff is partly all the extra weight pushing down on your pelvic floor and bladder, and partly the hormones that loosen everything up for labour. it sucks but it's perfectly normal to have the odd sneeze accident now...trouble is, it's so cringeworthy that nobody will want to admit it and tell you.

your body is just going to kinda piss you off until about 12-18 months after labour. you'll just have to cut it some slack.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, the muscle stimulator most definitely carries a warning not to. i'm holding it in my hand as i typed...double checked for you.
you can use tens for pain relief though. i had one for the labour. different frequencies though, that don't stimulate muscles.

the vag stuff is partly all the extra weight pushing down on your pelvic floor and bladder, and partly the hormones that loosen everything up for labour. it sucks but it's perfectly normal to have the odd sneeze accident now...trouble is, it's so cringeworthy that nobody will want to admit it and tell you.

your body is just going to kinda piss you off until about 12-18 months after labour. you'll just have to cut it some slack.

Yeah, my poor body. It's going through a lot.

I'll just stick with the Gyneflex in the shower for now then. I think it's helping. It's just funny. When I got the set, level 3 was way too easy, and now it's a workout. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, my poor body. It's going through a lot.

I'll just stick with the Gyneflex in the shower for now then. I think it's helping. It's just funny. When I got the set, level 3 was way too easy, and now it's a workout. :rolleyes:
don't strain yourself though.

your body knows what it's doing. too much swimming against the tide will just tire and frustrate.

it'll all come back together again afterwards.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I experienced a definite 'unhinging' feeling in the bones under my mons in late pregnancy. It's a bit freaky like your body wants to come apart to let the baby fit.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who suffers terribly with this. I can't remember what the condition is called (hip displasia?), but ever since she gave birth to her first daughter her ligaments have not recovered and she has a lot of pain. Pregnancy causes your body to produce relaxin to allow your ligaments to stretch, and they're supposed to recover afterwards. Hers didn't and she could hardly walk when she was carrying her second baby. That was 5 years ago and she's as bad again now despite the fact that she's not pregnant and isn't overweight. The problem is in the ligaments that join the hip bones to the sacrum. Her ligaments are very loose there and in the pubic synthesis. She might have to have surgery to fuse the hips to the sacrum. Problem with that is that the natural flexibility, that will be lost if she has the surgery, is part of the 'suspension' you need when walking and running. As you can imagine, at 30something, she's pretty fed up about this.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't strain yourself though.

your body knows what it's doing. too much swimming against the tide will just tire and frustrate.

it'll all come back together again afterwards.

I'll try my best. :redface:

It's hard for me to think of my body that way, but you're right. Every time I've tried to be the boss and force my body into obeying my will, I've learned that my brain isn't in charge here, Nature will take it's course, regardless of whether it's the way I want it to happen or not. It's the most humbling experience of my entire life.

I experienced a definite 'unhinging' feeling in the bones under my mons in late pregnancy. It's a bit freaky like your body wants to come apart to let the baby fit.

Yes, I'm constantly reminding myself that this is just the beginning, there's a lot more to come. I'm bracing myself for it.

I have a friend who suffers terribly with this. I can't remember what the condition is called (hip displasia?), but ever since she gave birth to her first daughter her ligaments have not recovered and she has a lot of pain. Pregnancy causes your body to produce relaxin to allow your ligaments to stretch, and they're supposed to recover afterwards. Hers didn't and she could hardly walk when she was carrying her second baby. That was 5 years ago and she's as bad again now despite the fact that she's not pregnant and isn't overweight. The problem is in the ligaments that join the hip bones to the sacrum. Her ligaments are very loose there and in the pubic synthesis. She might have to have surgery to fuse the hips to the sacrum. Problem with that is that the natural flexibility, that will be lost if she has the surgery, is part of the 'suspension' you need when walking and running. As you can imagine, at 30something, she's pretty fed up about this.

Wow, that sounds awful! Having experienced what it's like to have loose tendons for only about a month now, I can't imagine what her daily life is like. Poor woman!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
When I asked, "Is my vagina tight enough?" I got 91,900 possible pages that may contain an answer.

When I asked, "Is my penis big enough?" I got a whopping 4,096,000 pages!! That's over 44 times as many as the counterpart question.

It's clearly a lot more difficult to compare:smile: