What's it mean when she does...?

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When a girl reaches down and "helps herself along" towards orgasm does that mean the sex isn't sufficient to make her climax? Or is it an additive effect?

She claims she still really enjoys, and I have no reason to doubt her, outside of her using her own hands during sex.

Any feedback is appreciated.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I think she is very close and really wants that orgasm man so she is making sure she gets it allthough she knows she can get it from you. We do that too, we also want to have our orgasms. So no worries man, it is aan additive effect

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
only 30% of women can orgasm from penetration. the other 70% need some kind of clit stimulation so don't feel bad if you see a woman do it. just indulge at the fact that she's not ashamed to touch herself in front of you, WHILE YOUR COCK IS THRUSTING INSIDE HER!

I agree with stacy,pierterjoke, krispdx and kotchanski; She's a woman that knows what she wants and is trying to ensure that she comes from you. It would occur to any an regardless of size.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So few women can orgasm from penetration alone it's not surprising we want to help ourselves along. It's really a very small percentage for whom penetration is enough

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of women need the clitoral stimulation. Don't worry that you are inadequate if she helps herself along. But you can try being in a position where you can use your fingers on her clit or try bringing her to orgasm with oral sex before penetration.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When a girl reaches down and "helps herself along" towards orgasm does that mean the sex isn't sufficient to make her climax? Or is it an additive effect?

Don't think of orgasm as "either/or." Either you do it, or she does it.

Orgasm is what you share. Does the process matter? Does it matter who pushes which button? The cock, much as it may very well be the center of the universe, is not the only sun.

AshleyJel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have a bf that would get really upset when I did this.

Honestly its more to the fact that i REALLY want that orgasm, and I know that it will get me there real quick. Of course, the guys that do rub my clit tend to be the guys im in relationships longer :p

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks a lot all. I was sort of already thinking along the same lines. And Jovial, don't worry, I'm a fan of giving oral for a while before I go in (otherwise penetration is a problem) but I really enjoy doing it as well. I guess that makes me a bushman of the Kalahari.

However, she doesn't like to actually orgasm before we start having sex (other women let me know if this is the case with you as well), but rather be brought right to the edge several times (~5-6) and then fucked senseless for 7 to 8 orgasms (she's quick). It's frustrating for her during the oral calisthenics, but boy is it worth it in the end.

Thanks to everyone again.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
It's hot, some (probably most) women will never cum just from your cock no matter how long/thick/hard/experienced you are. Most (virtually all) women can make themselves cum by playing with their clit. I spent a year or so with a woman who found it very hard to cum, fingering her clit while fucking was probably her number one way of getting off, I suspect it would have worked wonders for my ex wife but she just had too many hangups to do anything like that during sex. You should be very happy that you are with a woman who is open enough to do this.

You don't for example want to spend 10 years with a woman who won't touch herself in front of you and thinks oral (either way) is out of the question after penetration.

My current Girlfriend cums very easily while I don't. Sometimes I stop after half an hour or so if I think I need a rest before i'm going to finish. Sometimes she wants to stop but often she starts frgging herself even though she has already cum a few times. Sometimes I try to help out with a finger or two but that has always been too "distracting". Last weeked she did this and I got between her legs and inserted three inches or so of my cock (I needed a rest, it didn't :), she went to stop so I could continue fucking, I said "no, you carry on" and stayed still while she frigged herself senseless, the tightest part of her engorged pussy gripping my g-spot rubbing cockhead and getting me as hard as a teenager as she had a huge shuddering orgasm. when her fingers left her clit I was rested and incredibly turned on. I fucked her as hard as i've ever fucked for a minute or so and I swear she never stopped cumming until after i'd had the best orgasm i've had in years.

She was actually talking about it the next day, something she never does :)

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Tree

I agree with ehat everyone else has said above. It can make the orgasm that much better for your lady :)

About her not wanting to orgasm before sex..I can see that too . It likes when you guys talka about "edging" on here, after youve done that for a while, how much bigger and better are your orgasms? ;)

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll offer my input:
1. Observe
2. Copy

I'll do this - simply because it enhances my orgasms. It will make me orgasm faster, longer, and more intensely. Who wouldn't want that? It's not a reflection of any inadequacy with the man or his penis (well, hopefully it isn't) - it just lifts the sex to another level. Also, I definitely enjoy it if the guy does it to me - the surprise element of his touch further improves the experience. If you observe me do it first, we'll avoid the ...uhmm.. fumbling. ;) Good luck!

Oh, by the way: I'm not as high maintenance as I may come off. :redface:
Seriously.