What's It Really Like Being Hung? Honest.

D

deleted1025121

I've always been fascinated by guys that are truly hung. Like truly nearing 8" and over. Real inches.

Like have you ever been insecure by it or is it so ingrained in our society that endowment is good?
Do you ever feel embarrassed like lots of guys if they are de-panted or something they immediately cover their genitals with their hands, etc. Do hung guys still do this or are you confident enough to not flinch if you're exposed somehow?

Guess I suffer from a bit of endowment jealousy...but that dynamic has always intrigued me.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beware, a bit of a long read, but then again I’m a long guy so it tracks :p

Honestly, the life of having a big dick is not a whole bunch different than being averagely endowed. And, I’m not just saying that - the only things that are different occur in niche parts of our lives, so our lives aren’t dominated by our big dicks :laughing:. I think some guys have this fantasy that ends up warping reality where they envision that guys with large penises live a life that revolves around their member and the subsequent reverence and serendipity that must surely result from having the chance genetic makeup to have a large penis :confused:. Note how I worded that though, “guys with large penises”, I did it that way to draw focus that people need to remember we are just guys first and foremost. That said, yeah it’s fine to say “hung guys” or whatever, I do it all the time :laughing:. I just wanted to make a little point that in general, our large dicks don’t really define much of our identities or lives.

Truth be told, almost nothing of our lives revolves around our penises, no matter how large they may be :joy:. Sure, some of us seek to establish that part of us in a way that does gather awe and adoration, but it’s something we have to curate by cultivating our presence in ways that are niche to everyday life like signing up to adult-oriented sites such as this one :imp: or becoming content creators on Onlyfans, Chaturbate, or actually applying to adult film-star jobs :emoji_cinema:. My point is, just having a large member does not automatically grant us anything unless we seek it out :blush:. And seeking out validation or what have you is an equal sum game really, because it comes naturally to no one whether you’re a chick with crazy big tits, a guy with a stupidly big dick, a guy with an average sized penis, or any other person.

For the record, I’m not writing any of this to make you feel good about yourself. ;) You said you wanted to hear from hung guys who keep it real, so that’s what I’m doing, keeping it :emoji_100:.

So then, what is probably different for us guys with big dicks versus guys who don’t have big dicks? Well most of it is really just logistical, plain boring stuff haha :sleeping:. Stuff like researching products (e.g. underwear, condoms, cock rings, fleshlights) to make sure they will fit properly or comfortably before buying them :eyes:, or taking a little extra care at the toilet to not get toilet dicked (when your dick dips into the toilet water, gross!:cold_sweat:) or to make sure our pants packages aren’t too distracting if we have a more socially sensitive event to attend (e.g. giving a business presentation):scream:. Having a big dick can be a double-edged sword (pun simultaneously intended and not :yum), because you never know how drawing attention to that aspect of you, whether inadvertently or purposely, will be received.

Having a big dick bulge is nothing us guys with large penises can really control :sob: unless we take extra effort to conceal it by hanging our dick and balls a certain way in our trousers or wearing compression garments. Who wants the anxiety of constantly thinking about whether your dick is visible or not, and whether your natural endowment will be perceived as inappropriate or not? :confounded: I don’t, so I don’t pay it much mind if I can.

That said, at least for myself as a hung guy, outside of intimate encounters I get embarrassed if someone points out to me how prominent my flaccid bulging is :oops:. I equate it to the embarrassment a guy feels when someone tells him his fly is unzipped/down - it’s a situation you didn’t intend. The uncertainty of how your big dick bulge will be perceived is a bit anxiety-wracking. Some people see a big dick bulge and enjoy the sight :rolleyes:, they may even come onto you and flirt, which can either be flattering or uncomfortable depending on how you feel and who is doing it. Other people see a big dick bulge and become offended :pensive:, they may confront you by calling you a pervert or disgusting for not showing better modesty. So yeah not usually a shining moment of glory like some of these big dick fantasizing guys seem to think.

Now, for intimacy-related deals. I’m pretty sure you know about the general need for patience, awareness, and care that we hung guys need to be mindful of. If you don’t, what I mean is simply that we know our large penises aren’t always easy to deal with during sex, for some people the size can be too big to fit, or too big to enjoy, and for those we do fit, we have to make sure we don’t get too rough and make sex feel painful or uncomfortable for our partners. That aside, the reception we get in intimate matters really depends from person to person - some intimate partners love big dicks :heart:, some have never dealt with a big dick before :eek:, some hate big dicks because of a bad experience :broken_heart:, so it’s really a mixed bag.

There’s also a lot of fair-weathered attitudes toward us. There’s the people who will be into the fact that we have big dicks, but once we actually meet up they aren’t as prepared for the size as they thought and the sex ends up being awkward or not happening at all :triumph:. Or, there’s the people who may not have paid us any attention prior, but once they found out we have a big dick, then and only then have we emerged on their radar :confused:. I don’t mind the last one much myself, if you just want my big cock, that’s fine with me, sex doesn’t have to have a deeper connection for me. But, for some of us hung guys, I imagine it can be frustrating and a bit confidence-wavering when you want to make a real intimate connection with someone and being unsure if they actually like you for you or if they only like you for your big cock.

So yeah that’s my spiel. Hope it was enlightening. :cool:

D

deleted1025121

Honestly, the life of having a big dick is not a whole bunch different than being averagely endowed. And, I’m not just saying that - the only things that are different occur in niche parts of our lives, so our lives aren’t dominated by our big dicks :laughing:. I think some guys have this fantasy that ends up warping reality where they envision that guys with large penises live a life that revolves around their member and the subsequent reverence and serendipity that must surely result from having the chance genetic makeup to have a large penis :confused:. Note how I worded that though, “guys with large penises”, I did it that way to draw focus that people need to remember we are just guys first and foremost. That said, yeah it’s fine to say “hung guys” or whatever, I do it all the time :laughing:. I just wanted to make a little point that in general, our large dicks don’t really define much of our identities or lives.

Truth be told, almost nothing of our lives revolves around our penises, no matter how large they may be :joy:. Sure, some of us seek to establish that part of us in a way that does gather awe and adoration, but it’s something we have to curate by cultivating our presence in ways that are niche to everyday life like signing up to adult-oriented sites such as this one :imp: or becoming content creators on Onlyfans, Chaturbate, or actually applying to adult film-star jobs :emoji_cinema:. My point is, just having a large member does not automatically grant us anything unless we seek it out :blush:. And seeking out validation or what have you is an equal sum game really, because it comes naturally to no one whether you’re a chick with crazy big tits, a guy with a stupidly big dick, a guy with an average sized penis, or any other person.

For the record, I’m not writing any of this to make you feel good about yourself. ;) You said you wanted to hear from hung guys who keep it real, so that’s what I’m doing, keeping it :emoji_100:.

So then, what is probably different for us guys with big dicks versus guys who don’t have big dicks? Well most of it is really just logistical, plain boring stuff haha :sleeping:. Stuff like researching products (e.g. underwear, condoms, cock rings, fleshlights) to make sure they will fit properly or comfortably before buying them :eyes:, or taking a little extra care at the toilet to not get toilet dicked (when your dick dips into the toilet water, gross!:cold_sweat:) or to make sure our pants packages aren’t too distracting if we have a more socially sensitive event to attend (e.g. giving a business presentation):scream:. Having a big dick can be a double-edged sword (pun simultaneously intended and not :yum), because you never know how drawing attention to that aspect of you, whether inadvertently or purposely, will be received.

Having a big dick bulge is nothing us guys with large penises can really control :sob: unless we take extra effort to conceal it by hanging our dick and balls a certain way in our trousers or wearing compression garments. Who wants the anxiety of constantly thinking about whether your dick is visible or not, and whether your natural endowment will be perceived as inappropriate or not? :confounded: I don’t, so I don’t pay it much mind if I can.

That said, at least for myself as a hung guy, outside of intimate encounters I get embarrassed if someone points out to me how prominent my flaccid bulging is :oops:. I equate it to the embarrassment a guy feels when someone tells him his fly is unzipped/down - it’s a situation you didn’t intend. The uncertainty of how your big dick bulge will be perceived is a bit anxiety-wracking. Some people see a big dick bulge and enjoy the sight :rolleyes:, they may even come onto you and flirt, which can either be flattering or uncomfortable depending on how you feel and who is doing it. Other people see a big dick bulge and become offended :pensive:, they may confront you by calling you a pervert or disgusting for not showing better modesty. So yeah not usually a shining moment of glory like some of these big dick fantasizing guys seem to think.

Now, for intimacy-related deals. I’m pretty sure you know about the general need for patience, awareness, and care that we hung guys need to be mindful of. If you don’t, what I mean is simply that we know our large penises aren’t always easy to deal with during sex, for some people the size can be too big to fit, or too big to enjoy, and for those we do fit, we have to make sure we don’t get too rough and make sex feel painful or uncomfortable for our partners. That aside, the reception we get in intimate matters really depends from person to person - some intimate partners love big dicks :heart:, some have never dealt with a big dick before :eek:, some hate big dicks because of a bad experience :broken_heart:, so it’s really a mixed bag.

There’s also a lot of fair-weathered attitudes toward us. There’s the people who will be into the fact that we have big dicks, but once we actually meet up they aren’t as prepared for the size as they thought and the sex ends up being awkward or not happening at all :triumph:. Or, there’s the people who may not have paid us any attention prior, but once they found out we have a big dick, then and only then have we emerged on their radar :confused:. I don’t mind the last one much myself, if you just want my big cock, that’s fine with me, sex doesn’t have to have a deeper connection for me. But, for some of us hung guys, I imagine it can be frustrating and a bit confidence-wavering when you want to make a real intimate connection with someone and being unsure if they actually like you for you or if they only like you for your big cock.

Thank you for the insightful response. You make some valid points. I don't mean to just "define" well-endowed guys by their dick alone....but it does seem to play a larger role in your life than avg to smaller guys. Like 3/4 of the stuff you discussed I dont even have to think about. Like bulges through my pants or wondering if something will fit or not or ever thinking something I wear could be considered vulgar. Or having to worry about sex in any way with my size and not being able to perform, etc. Never once had an issue with being able to penetrate anyone or receive oral sex. Never had to deal with the my dick dipping in a toilet, Haha. So I find that all interesting.

Did you just learn all this stuff over time or was your Dad big too and he taught you? Probably just experience I would imagine?

Were you ever embarrassed being nude in front of anyone, though? Like at the gym or during schooling / college. Or maybe if you go to nudist beaches or resorts? I would image there is a sense of confidence that comes with it. Like for me I'm embarrassed in all those situations and feel a tad inferior just cause I'm smaller and I guess society has placed a value on size I guess because of virility or that larger means more sexual pleasure maybe?

But you noted plenty of reasons why I shouldn't be. But thats not what this post is about. I'm just curious how guys deal with their larger sizes and how its affected them on a whole. Like the ultimate question is if you had a choice to be endowed or just avg to small...which would you choose? haha

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Excellent response! I agreed totally til I read the part about people seeking us out only due to our size. In my early twenties, I would have agreed and enjoyed the size seeking guy, but a little more than a decade later, I just don’t want those folks on my radar screen. They can admire me for my size, but I just don’t want to devote my time to them.

D

deleted557465

Long story short - I love having a huge dick, and Ive been wondering if that's what makes me extra sexual guy since I get a lot of good reactions from sexual partners.
I'm really happy for having a big one as much as I think that people with beautiful eyes or greats beards feel like.
The only shortcoming - the feeling of the teeth scratching your cock in EVERY deep throat and the struggle of shoving that little guy up someone's hole. That's a real struggle sometimes, and not once did I give up sex because we just could not get that in.

D

deleted557465

Every word man.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Excellent response! I agreed totally til I read the part about people seeking us out only due to our size. In my early twenties, I would have agreed and enjoyed the size seeking guy, but a little more than a decade later, I just don’t want those folks on my radar screen. They can admire me for my size, but I just don’t want to devote my time to them.
It’s all up to personal taste of course haha, no way I was speaking for all hung guys. I personally don’t mind if people are drawn to me just for my big dick, because I’m quite open about my hung status when it comes to seeking intimate encounters, but some hung guys like yourself may be less keen on that type of person.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for the insightful response. You make some valid points. I don't mean to just "define" well-endowed guys by their dick alone....but it does seem to play a larger role in your life than avg to smaller guys. Like 3/4 of the stuff you discussed I dont even have to think about. Like bulges through my pants or wondering if something will fit or not or ever thinking something I wear could be considered vulgar. Or having to worry about sex in any way with my size and not being able to perform, etc. Never once had an issue with being able to penetrate anyone or receive oral sex. Never had to deal with the my dick dipping in a toilet, Haha. So I find that all interesting.

Did you just learn all this stuff over time or was your Dad big too and he taught you? Probably just experience I would imagine?

Were you ever embarrassed being nude in front of anyone, though? Like at the gym or during schooling / college. Or maybe if you go to nudist beaches or resorts? I would image there is a sense of confidence that comes with it. Like for me I'm embarrassed in all those situations and feel a tad inferior just cause I'm smaller and I guess society has placed a value on size I guess because of virility or that larger means more sexual pleasure maybe?

But you noted plenty of reasons why I shouldn't be. But thats not what this post is about. I'm just curious how guys deal with their larger sizes and how its affected them on a whole. Like the ultimate question is if you had a choice to be endowed or just avg to small...which would you choose? haha
I’m the odd one out among my dad and brother, I got the absurdly big dick while they just got average ones. So my relationship with my huge penis has all been a solo learning experience, no wisdom from elders or anything haha.

Yeah, totally, I’ve been embarrassed to be nude in front of others. That phase has since passed for me, but I think almost everyone who grows up in a society with western values grows up with the mindset that nudity is private. So, when your nudity is made no longer private like in a school locker room or something, then the ingrained reaction is to feel embarrassed about being nude. That was something I had to unlearn and it was not easy, my dick size actually played no part in it.

As for the last question, it’s an easy answer for me - the dick I have is what I’d want. It’s the only dick I’ve known, I’ve grown comfortable with it, and I enjoy it. It just happens to be a donkey dick as some say haha, but honestly the size of it isn’t what influences my answer. My answer is purely based on preferring what I’m accustomed to and years of developing self-confidence in my body. Despite its massive size, I never had any innate sense of body confidence just because I happen to have a big dick. ;)

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m 5” soft and 8.5” hard.

I think having a big dick gives you a certain amount of self-confidence. I’ve never been shy about getting naked in front of anyone. My only issue is that, because I get hard REALLY easily, I am all the more noticeable for having a big cock. It’s harder to hide a spontaneous boner, which can be embarrassing...

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's a great summary, do you find that the things you mentioned vary more with one sex than the other, like maybe men being more enthusiastic about you being well endowed vs. maybe a less enthusiastic reaction or indifference when having sex with a woman?
Particularly with women do you find that they orgasm when you have PIV sex? Or do they say things like they've never cum from PIV sex before you? Thanks for your experiences.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a great summary, do you find that the things you mentioned vary more with one sex than the other, like maybe men being more enthusiastic about you being well endowed vs. maybe a less enthusiastic reaction or indifference when having sex with a woman?
Particularly with women do you find that they orgasm when you have PIV sex? Or do they say things like they've never cum from PIV sex before you? Thanks for your experiences.
Excellent questions!

Yes, absolutely there’s a difference in responses/reaction between the sexes. Men are definitely way more focused on the size of my penis than women are. I’ve had both be intrigued, but men are the more vocal of the sexes - more likely to voice awe :eek:, jealousy :confounded:, curiosity :rolleyes:, etc than women are. Women tend to just accept that my dick is big and that’s it haha :laughing:, as long as I know how to use it, they’re happy. Men on the other hand tend to want to know every detail, such as yourself :yum. I feel safe enough to say probably on behalf of all hung guys on this one haha, just look here on this website, hung guys get way more comments and questions about their dicks from the male members of this site than they do from the female ones. :innocent:

During sex with women, I do get comments on how big my dick is. Not all the time, but more often than not :yum. I think they’re always genuine comments, but there might be a difference between whether or not she’s a size queen. I think in our culture, it’s almost an expected sexual formality of sorts for a woman to comment that a guy’s dick is big during sex, even if he may be average. Women on this site thankfully tend to be frank :heart_eyes:, if you’re big they’ll tell you, but they’re not going to stroke your ego and wax poetic about your cock size :blush:. And, I appreciate that.

When it comes to PIV sex, I do whatever it takes and however long it takes to make sure my lady cums :imp:. Most times I do achieve that with my big dick :cool:, but I take no slight if she needs extra work from my hands or mouth to get there. To me, sex is a lot about achieving intimacy and pleasure mutually - sex isn’t worthwhile to me if we aren’t both getting off in the end ;). And that’s an important value for me, especially as a big dick guy. I think porn has warped a fair number of people’s realities where they end up believing sex might be good by default if the dick is big. And that’s wholly untrue :sweat:, a big dick is nothing if you don’t put forth the effort to use it skillfully. There is no automatic sexual prowess granted to you, just because you lucked out having an oversized meat :joy:.

I pride myself on trying to be the best sex any partner of mine has ever had :emoji_pray:, so big dick aside, I put in the work haha! And to my relief, and credit, it has largely paid off :innocent:. I’ve been told by many of my partners - men and women, that my sex is phenomenal and some even say outright that I’m the best lay they’ve ever had, so living the dream on that one :cool:

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent questions!

Yes, absolutely there’s a difference in responses/reaction between the sexes. Men are definitely way more focused on the size of my penis than women are. I’ve had both be intrigued, but men are the more vocal of the sexes - more likely to voice awe :eek:, jealousy :confounded:, curiosity :rolleyes:, etc than women are. Women tend to just accept that my dick is big and that’s it haha :laughing:, as long as I know how to use it, they’re happy. Men on the other hand tend to want to know every detail, such as yourself :yum. I feel safe enough to say probably on behalf of all hung guys on this one haha, just look here on this website, hung guys get way more comments and questions about their dicks from the male members of this site than they do from the female ones. :innocent:

During sex with women, I do get comments on how big my dick is. Not all the time, but more often than not :yum. I think they’re always genuine comments, but there might be a difference between whether or not she’s a size queen. I think in our culture, it’s almost an expected sexual formality of sorts for a woman to comment that a guy’s dick is big during sex, even if he may be average. Women on this site thankfully tend to be frank :heart_eyes:, if you’re big they’ll tell you, but they’re not going to stroke your ego and wax poetic about your cock size :blush:. And, I appreciate that.

When it comes to PIV sex, I do whatever it takes and however long it takes to make sure my lady cums :imp:. Most times I do achieve that with my big dick :cool:, but I take no slight if she needs extra work from my hands or mouth to get there. To me, sex is a lot about achieving intimacy and pleasure mutually - sex isn’t worthwhile to me if we aren’t both getting off in the end ;). And that’s an important value for me, especially as a big dick guy. I think porn has warped a fair number of people’s realities where they end up believing sex might be good by default if the dick is big. And that’s wholly untrue :sweat:, a big dick is nothing if you don’t put forth the effort to use it skillfully. There is no automatic sexual prowess granted to you, just because you lucked out having an oversized meat :joy:.

I pride myself on trying to be the best sex any partner of mine has ever had :emoji_pray:, so big dick aside, I put in the work haha! And to my relief, and credit, it has largely paid off :innocent:. I’ve been told by many of my partners - men and women, that my sex is phenomenal and some even say outright that I’m the best lay they’ve ever had, so living the dream on that one :cool:

Thanks for the detailed response complete with emojis. I think what you have said is very true and I've heard a lot of those points from other well endowed guys. I think having a big dick can either be a benefit or a curse depending on how much effort you put into other aspects of sex, like foreplay, how you use it, etc.. The thing that does seem to be common with women(maybe men too idk) is that you can reach spots deep inside and stretch the vagina, in ways that smaller or average dicks just can't, adding to either the intensity or the frequency (or both) of women's orgasms with PIV sex. Do you find this? Do women comment on this after having sex with you?

I've always been fascinated by guys that are truly hung. Like truly nearing 8" and over. Real inches.

Like have you ever been insecure by it or is it so ingrained in our society that endowment is good?
Do you ever feel embarrassed like lots of guys if they are de-panted or something they immediately cover their genitals with their hands, etc. Do hung guys still do this or are you confident enough to not flinch if you're exposed somehow?

Guess I suffer from a bit of endowment jealousy...but that dynamic has always intrigued me.

Is 8” hung? I’m 20cm long and I don’t think of myself as hung.
The women I’ve been with have commented on it and called it massive, but I dunno I just don’t look at my penis and think “big”. I just think I’m above average.
I guess porn has ruined me lol

D

deleted955030

ALL OF THIS!

To add, and acknowledging that I fall within multiple minority groups and am probably in the minority with the following statement, I have found that others tend to care a whole lot more about my dick size than I do.

Being introduced to porn early, it took me many years and a few sexual encounters to recognize my dick was bigger than average, which did not increase my self-confidence as by this time I knew there were other guys who had even bigger dicks. Instead, the realization was purely a factual acknowledgement. Unlike many other guys, I was raised in a household full of gals, did not join sport teams being a "nerd" and all (until I pushed for the creation of a male soccer team my senior year of HS), and had limited socialization with other guys even during my lengthy stint in the military. So as far as having self-confidence simply because of the size of your dick, I think that only develops if you know you are hung and have a basis of comparison.

A lover of underwear, I was unaware of the reasons for compression shorts until I started to teach dance fitness. In a rush as I was running late one day, I put on the "wrong underwear." Also, legally blind - I can still drive but do not expect me to be able to read street signs, I teach my dance fitness classes often without glasses because I get really into the music. It just so happened that day I focused long enough on a group of older women to realize that they were staring at my flopping bulge most of the class. I brought it up to another instructor in the class who informed me I was not only wearing the "wrong underwear" that day, but many classes prior as this was not their first times. It was not so much an embarrassment as much as it just simply was not my intention. Though, and to be truthfully honest, if it were a bunch of guys, I would have entertained the idea a little more, it still was more of a realization that having a big dick meant I would be sexualized a lot more even when I did not realize it nor was seeking it

A black man, I quickly learned when seeking sex my sexual value in the gay community centered directly on my member. If I never have to read another message addressed to me where "BBC" - a term I honestly really hate, is in the initial statement, it would still be too soon. I understand that many black guys are fine with the term, and that's them; I am not them and to assume otherwise tells me more about how a person views me and others like me. Yes, I understand, I'm probably in the minority with that too. But, as noted in DiomedesXVI response, I am first and foremost a guy, even if you do not want to connect with the other facets that make me who I am. This is even further exacerbated by the fact that if I did not have a big dick, I - a gay black "demisexual" man, would not even hit the radar for most guys to include those seeking BBC. And in that sense, it is like an insult after injury.

Ultimately, at the end of the day, I acknowledge several realizations, all due to my perceived and actual dick size. Other guys, more concerned about my dick, will feel envy and think I should be content with the fact guys desire me even if simply for my big dick. That, regardless of how I present myself anywhere, since I am a black man the assumption because of a stereotype and eventually the acknowledgement that I have a big dick is more likely to garner the attention of those who seek me out only for my dick size. That, as a demisexual finding even just a friend with benefits to have even the slightest of an emotional connection is unlikely because I am often only valued for my dick size, even by the straight and bisexual men who seek me out. Ultimately, that because of my big dick and despite everything else about me going against the status quo, I am going to attract everything that I am not looking for - hookups, guys wanting me only for my dick size, guys wanting me to exclusively and always aggressively top them, etc., be it online, via app, in person, making it that much harder for me to obtain what I really want, which is already exclusive. (In fact, I have been a member on LPSG since like 2015, but hadn't posted anything until this year.) And like, I get it, I really do. I love dicks too; it's why I am gay. And though I kinda went into a rant, not my intention, the point is many consider having a big dick to be the "be all, end all" and tend to fail to put it into true perspective because of the value they assign it.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

This. 100% this. Good job articulating it for me dude!

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the detailed response complete with emojis. I think what you have said is very true and I've heard a lot of those points from other well endowed guys. I think having a big dick can either be a benefit or a curse depending on how much effort you put into other aspects of sex, like foreplay, how you use it, etc.. The thing that does seem to be common with women(maybe men too idk) is that you can reach spots deep inside and stretch the vagina, in ways that smaller or average dicks just can't, adding to either the intensity or the frequency (or both) of women's orgasms with PIV sex. Do you find this? Do women comment on this after having sex with you?
So yes, that is one plus to being a big guy who is not only long in the dick, but also thick in it as well haha :blush:. In PIV sex, the ample girth I have can be quite pleasurable to women as that stretch I give them does stimulate more of the erogenous receptors in the vaginal walls :yum. In addition, the ample length I have means I’m able to reach a highly erogenous spot at the back end of the vagina called the fornix :heart_eyes:. Pleasuring these parts of a woman in addition to her clit does indeed lead to very intense orgasms and I thank the gods I’ve delivered many :imp:.

But, as well quoted from Spider-Man, though changing out one word, with great dick comes great responsibility :laughing:. What I mean by this is actually highlighting my use of the word “ample” to describe my dick’s girth and length as ample means “more than is necessary”. There’s a reason the average size of a dick is around 5” long and 4.5” thick, because those dimensions are enough to fulfill the sexual needs of the majority of people :innocent:. The biggest erogenous zones in men and women are rather shallow within or on the body, for women, it is the clit :heart_eyes: which is right up front, and for men, it is the prostate :cool: which is only a few inches inside the anus. So the average-sized penis is fully capable of pleasuring a partner, regardless of their sex.

For a guy like me, whose dick has both ample length and girth, yeah I can hit deeper or extra erogenous zones :blush:, but at a potential cost :eek:. With a grander girth, I run the risk of tearing my partner’s vaginal or anal walls, as not all sexual partners are one size fits all :laughing:. So while I may give considerably pleasurable stretch to one partner, I may also give uncomfortable or downright painful stretch to another :pensive:. Moreover, with a grander length, if I’m not angled well enough, then in PIV sex I may end up smacking into the cervix as opposed to sliding around it into the lovely fornix. Ask any woman who has had their cervix punched by a big dick, it hurts! :scream: So yeah, there’s a trade-off with having a horse-hung cock haha. That’s why it’s my responsibility as its jockey :joy: to make sure I’m attentive to my partner during sex, and patient with them - so the ride goes smoothly for us both :rolleyes:.

For your last question, do women comment on how my size gave them an intense orgasm? Sometimes. Women tend to grade the experience based on all factors, not just one. So yeah my big size was a part of that, but not the whole deal - there’s also how well-paced was my thrusting :p, how much did I satisfy her romantic or emotional intimate needs :heart:, how well did my attitude during sex contribute to an ambiance of arousal :imp:, etc. More often than not, the comment I’ll get after sex will simply be about the quality of the sex. It’s usually only with a size queen or a lady who hasn’t experienced much sex with a big dick that they’ll also comment on my large dick size :blush: because that’s where my size is a bigger factor (pun 100% intended) to the experience - since size queens are specifically turned on because my dick is big, while a lady less experienced with big dicks is going to be more attentive to how my sexual performance compares to her previous partners and evaluating that by deducing the lowest common denominator, i.e. how my dick is likely bigger than most partners’ she’s had. Hope this is what info you were looking for in my answer. :grinning:

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So yes, that is one plus to being a big guy who is not only long in the dick, but also thick in it as well haha :blush:. In PIV sex, the ample girth I have can be quite pleasurable to women as that stretch I give them does stimulate more of the erogenous receptors in the vaginal walls :yum. In addition, the ample length I have means I’m able to reach a highly erogenous spot at the back end of the vagina called the fornix :heart_eyes:. Pleasuring these parts of a woman in addition to her clit does indeed lead to very intense orgasms and I thank the gods I’ve delivered many :imp:.

But, as well quoted from Spider-Man, though changing out one word, with great dick comes great responsibility :laughing:. What I mean by this is actually highlighting my use of the word “ample” to describe my dick’s girth and length as ample means “more than is necessary”. There’s a reason the average size of a dick is around 5” long and 4.5” thick, because those dimensions are enough to fulfill the sexual needs of the majority of people :innocent:. The biggest erogenous zones in men and women are rather shallow within or on the body, for women, it is the clit :heart_eyes: which is right up front, and for men, it is the prostate :cool: which is only a few inches inside the anus. So the average-sized penis is fully capable of pleasuring a partner, regardless of their sex.

For a guy like me, whose dick has both ample length and girth, yeah I can hit deeper or extra erogenous zones :blush:, but at a potential cost :eek:. With a grander girth, I run the risk of tearing my partner’s vaginal or anal walls, as not all sexual partners are one size fits all :laughing:. So while I may give considerably pleasurable stretch to one partner, I may also give uncomfortable or downright painful stretch to another :pensive:. Moreover, with a grander length, if I’m not angled well enough, then in PIV sex I may end up smacking into the cervix as opposed to sliding around it into the lovely fornix. Ask any woman who has had their cervix punched by a big dick, it hurts! :scream: So yeah, there’s a trade-off with having a horse-hung cock haha. That’s why it’s my responsibility as its jockey :joy: to make sure I’m attentive to my partner during sex, and patient with them - so the ride goes smoothly for us both :rolleyes:.

For your last question, do women comment on how my size gave them an intense orgasm? Sometimes. Women tend to grade the experience based on all factors, not just one. So yeah my big size was a part of that, but not the whole deal - there’s also how well-paced was my thrusting :p, how much did I satisfy her romantic or emotional intimate needs :heart:, how well did my attitude during sex contribute to an ambiance of arousal :imp:, etc. More often than not, the comment I’ll get after sex will simply be about the quality of the sex. It’s usually only with a size queen or a lady who hasn’t experienced much sex with a big dick that they’ll also comment on my large dick size :blush: because that’s where my size is a bigger factor (pun 100% intended) to the experience - since size queens are specifically turned on because my dick is big, while a lady less experienced with big dicks is going to be more attentive to how my sexual performance compares to her previous partners and evaluating that by deducing the lowest common denominator, i.e. how my dick is likely bigger than most partners’ she’s had. Hope this is what info you were looking for in my answer. :grinning:

I grade these insights into having a huge dick like yours A+
I might have a few more questions for you, if you're up for it, lol, ;)

You know before the web, knowing what it was like to own or experience a horse cock like yours, was only known by the owner and a few select partners. Now we can all be enlightened on what it's like.

Thanks again for your detailed response.

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every guy is different, and I haven’t met many guys irl with a bigger dick than me, but here are my thoughts…

I love having a big dick, it has given me immense confidence not only in the sexual sphere but generally too. It has probably made me a more sexual being than other guys my age, and may even have contributed to me being bi sexual, as I learned guys are much more interested in dick size than most girls. It has made me a sexual object for some people, and generally I enjoy that, but there have been down sides like a drunk, middle aged women sticking her hand down my pants in a pub, for instance. I am very comfortable nude, largely because I like every one looking. In fact I prefer it because I often feel constantly caged up in pants/trousers.

Sex with a big dick means thinking about how to use it. I have made girls bleed, and actually put one in hospital (bruised cervix, which wasn’t fun. I’ve had to deal with quite a few girls who can’t get me to cum through blowjobs (teeth, bad technique), and a quite a few people turn me down because they thought I was too big. I had to end a promising relationship with a tiny Asian girl as we simply couldn’t get sex to work, she was so tight it always hurt her after two inches in. But thinking about how I use it has probably meant I am more attentive than some other guys who just penetrate and pump.

Even as a super horny 22 year old I don’t feel like sex every minute of every day (just 99% of the time) and it can be tedious sometimes to be treated like a sex object. One girl called me a walking dildo, and thought that was a compliment.

On the whole it is great, absolutely. It has made me who I am. That doesn’t mean it is a wholly positive thing, what is?

This may be my longest post on here so far, but those are (some) of my thoughts.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've very little to add to the encyclopedic discussion of @DiomedesXVI, which covers a lot of familiar ground.

But to address the individual question as a guy with >8": I wouldn't trade down. I love my cock as it is. It's been the tool with which I've had intimacy in my (relatively modest) number of relationships. But (with only two exceptions) it isn't the reason, or even a contributing factor, to why I've had those relationships. Being with a woman is about being with her, and not about what I bring to the table.

D

deleted1025121

I've very little to add to the encyclopedic discussion of @DiomedesXVI, which covers a lot of familiar ground.

But to address the individual question as a guy with >8": I wouldn't trade down. I love my cock as it is. It's been the tool with which I've had intimacy in my (relatively modest) number of relationships. But (with only two exceptions) it isn't the reason, or even a contributing factor, to why I've had those relationships. Being with a woman is about being with her, and not about what I bring to the table.
Sometimes I feel its different with gay relationships. Often times relationships get started based on the sex or the desire "ideal" attraction. So size kind of plays a part in some circumstances.